The Lube Promotion chant - Page 416
Page 416 of 615 FirstFirst ... 316366406414415416417418426466516 ... LastLast
Results 4,151 to 4,160 of 6142

Unregistered
    This has to be the same guy posting and then answering his own posts. Brother is this promotion chant your biggest accomplishment?? Let it go....

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Oh Blow It Out Your Ass! No One Gets "Blown" Out of a Torpedo Tube.
    Stand down sailor, I know my Navy nomenclature!

http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2013/09/...s-at-dsei.html

Unregistered
    "The way of the warrior" is a lonely one; often misunderstood and frequently derided. Yet we do it gladly, for those of us who have embarked on this path, have forsaken the frivolous accolades others covet and instead, we have assume a covert role in "normal" life that is far from what we truly do and the sacrifices we make. Nevertheless, we accept such incessant derision as badges of courage for our Nation's sake and the people we have sworn protect. But, until you are shot out of a submarine torpedo tube into hostile waters, as I have, you will never understand to the risks we take for you. So how about it sailor, for warriors like me, a nod and a thank you will do just grant.
    Grasshopper! Your wisdom has enlighten us all. Well I think most people are not stupid enough to get shot out of a torpedo tube. Beside only in Hollywood movies, one does this. The pressure would crush you. Isn't this also like you free fall from, what did you say 90,000 feet? Even landed on "X" What's with this obsession of yours to have everyone think your a hero? Still trying to impress others or yourself? Ron, every MOS in the military has some important. Why, can't you live with the fact you were only a cook! No shame in it, only when you make it so. Telling everyone (I'M A WARRIOR) Please, you've never been in combat, as booths on the ground. Always safe in your little bubble underwater. You know what is really funny, your DD-214 is not classified! I can say in most branches of the military EVERYONE that's washed out of airborne school, ranger school, buds, even the Q course. If they don't have a prior MOS, before washing out (like you) They are put at the needs of the military and are made mostly COOKS, or send to a leg combat arms unit. Also genius, the reason most know your lying? When you wash out, you lose your security Clarence. So, there would be no way. You could be on a nuke sub!! Cookie, give up all these lies, buy yourself one of those roach coaches. Do a meals on wheels thing. Hang out down by the beach, at ball parks, concerts. Hell, get one of those hog dog carts and sell outside the court house. It's got to be better then selling flowers, near the I-95 on ramp or that fruit, you been selling downtown.

Unregistered
    A hero never rests. Static line HAHO. Free fall terminal velocity. Submarine Airborne OOHRAH.

Unregistered
    A hero never rests. Static line HAHO. Free fall terminal velocity. Submarine Airborne OOHRAH.
    You HAHOed with a static line?...WOW..... I do salute you sir.

Unregistered
    Ronald, is this you? Damn, most retirees just fall of the face of the earth, but not you! Keep these folks entertained. Tell us the story again how you and Dennis Rodman dress up and drag and had a little rocket man sandwich, N.K. style.

Unregistered
    Ronald, is this you? Damn, most retirees just fall of the face of the earth, but not you! Keep these folks entertained. Tell us the story again how you and Dennis Rodman dress up and drag and had a little rocket man sandwich, N.K. style.
    Submarine Airborne OOHRAH

Unregistered
    Submarine Airborne OOHRAH
    Take your nonsense submarine airborne oohrah and blow it out your ass!

Unregistered
    Take your nonsense submarine airborne oohrah and blow it out your ass!
    Blow the ballast baby. This Red October crime fighter is measuring all angles. 30* on a continental plane nearing periscope depth.

Unregistered
    Soon you can join me on My Space #AMERICANHERO#

Page 416 of 615 FirstFirst ... 316366406414415416417418426466516 ... LastLast