The Lube Promotion chant - Page 413
Page 413 of 615 FirstFirst ... 313363403411412413414415423463513 ... LastLast
Results 4,121 to 4,130 of 6142

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No, sorry you got it wrong. It's the (special chocolate) cream filled ones he likes the best. He was quoted as saying it's finger licking good....
    STAND DOWN SAILOR THAT'S AN ORDER!!! Your reprimand is waiting. Go see Mary in the chief's office. You are sickening. Better yet, meet me out in the dustbowl.

Unregistered
    Well I was all set to hang around here for a few weeks but I got called back to head the demilitarize zone. To beef up security. I meet with the advance party of secret service agent's. Can't really get into to much details, sorry about that. You all under stand national security. I see I still have it. City hall choose, all my picks I recommended for senior staff. Don't worry, the vacancies made from the picks I did, will be filled with more of my choosing. RB sorry, you haven't kissed the ring lately, so I had to got with others. Carry on.

SUBMARAINE AIRBORNE:

Unregistered
    STAND DOWN SAILOR THAT'S AN ORDER!!! Your reprimand is waiting. Go see Mary in the chief's office. You are sickening. Better yet, meet me out in the dustbowl.
    Sorry, heard about your dusk blow experience, hate to see a grown man(?) cry. Beside, isn't there laws protecting the handicap & those like you, with mental illness?

Unregistered
    Sorry, heard about your dusk blow experience, hate to see a grown man(?) cry. Beside, isn't there laws protecting the handicap & those like you, with mental illness?
    Blow me sailor!

Unregistered
    Blow me sailor!

Sailor, what happens on a sub, stays on a sub. SUBMARINE AIRBORNE OOHRAH!

Unregistered
    Well I was all set to hang around here for a few weeks but I got called back to head the demilitarize zone. To beef up security. I meet with the advance party of secret service agent's. Can't really get into to much details, sorry about that. You all under stand national security. I see I still have it. City hall choose, all my picks I recommended for senior staff. Don't worry, the vacancies made from the picks I did, will be filled with more of my choosing. RB sorry, you haven't kissed the ring lately, so I had to got with others. Carry on.

SUBMARAINE AIRBORNE:
    Oh, do us all a favor and blow it out your ass! You haven’t done sh!t since you retired. Just one lie on top of another. You must lead a miserable retirement when you have nothing better to do than come on here and troll Leo Affairs with your made up stories. You are truly pathetic! Current DOD records do not show you. As stated, they do not call back middle aged, overweight individuals with an MOS as a cook.And even in the time of war, you are outside the age limits especially with the rate and rank of that of an enlisted person. Go develop a hobby or move to North Carolina with the rest of the miserable retirees.

Unregistered

SUBMARAINE AIRBORNE:
    Do us all a favor and blow it out your ass! You haven’t been anywhere except here on Leo Affairs spilling out one lie after another. They don’t call back middle aged, overweight enlisted people with a rating of a cook. Not in peace time and not in war. Keep dreaming. You are a fraud, filled with one lie after another and why? To make yourself look good? You must lead a pretty sad, pathetic home life to have to spend so much time here. Why not move to Ocala or North Carolina with the rest of the middle aged retirees.

Unregistered
    Do us all a favor and blow it out your ass! You haven’t been anywhere except here on Leo Affairs spilling out one lie after another. They don’t call back middle aged, overweight enlisted people with a rating of a cook. Not in peace time and not in war. Keep dreaming. You are a fraud, filled with one lie after another and why? To make yourself look good? You must lead a pretty sad, pathetic home life to have to spend so much time here. Why not move to Ocala or North Carolina with the rest of the middle aged retirees.
    Well sailor, I've been thinking to do just as you say, but I'm waiting for your wife. To come along as my first lip mate. Except, I learned since my tour, that the FOP, has signed her on. My advice to you, don't be working so many off duties, without first taking care of the home front. Believe me I have been doing you a favor for years!

Unregistered
    Well sailor, I've been thinking to do just as you say, but I'm waiting for your wife. To come along as my first lip mate. Except, I learned since my tour, that the FOP, has signed her on. My advice to you, don't be working so many off duties, without first taking care of the home front. Believe me I have been doing you a favor for years!
    Damn, got to thinking about your old lady. I forget to enclose my saying:
    SUBMARINE ARIBORNE

Unregistered
    Not half as bad as the services that your old lady provided while you were “deployed.” Damned good in fact. I especially got a kick out of all her war stories about all of your sailor buddies she has had. From what she described, she has had more semen than the U.S. Navy!

Page 413 of 615 FirstFirst ... 313363403411412413414415423463513 ... LastLast