The Lube Promotion chant - Page 408
Page 408 of 615 FirstFirst ... 308358398406407408409410418458508 ... LastLast
Results 4,071 to 4,080 of 6142

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Defamation? Don't think so. Ron, posts and other reply to them. Ron bring this upon himself. Trying to be the funny man and impress the few, who hold him like a idol. If anyone, is in the wrong here, it's your man Ronald. Since Ron's forced departure, he has made written claims of being police chief of C.P.D twice. Call backed to active duty in the Navy several times and made false claims for awards of valor. Yes, all in fun, as he's claims. Ron try's to take any legal action against anyone on this site. He'll lose big time! Ron's lucky most know he's a azzhole and take all this as a joke. Ron is no longer a police officer and making claims as such, well is a crime. Ron's never earned any awards for valor. Big no-no, that if the feds wanted a easy win could nail him. Yes, he joking, some jokes go to far in people eyes. Claiming as to be called back to active duty, when we have no draft and Ron's not in the active reserves. Again joking, Ron gives it as good as, he takes. If your going to post B.S. be ready to have it dished back at you. When you post anything you open yourself to all sorts of replies. Even the truth, can be twisted to ones view. The internet is a great thing. Yet, something you post can come back and bite you on the azz. It never goes away.
    You better know your civil law mister. He did not write any of the things you accuse him of. He should be treated like Admiral Halsey or Chester Nimitz. But you choose to demean. You put down the fact that he was "just a cook?"...Yes, in a submarine, serving his nation. How dare you? You're a damn chicken hawk who never served I bet. I'm telling you, lay off the Lube. You're pissing people off.

Unregistered
    Defamation? Don't think so. Ron, posts and other reply to them. Ron bring this upon himself. Trying to be the funny man and impress the few, who hold him like a idol. If anyone, is in the wrong here, it's your man Ronald. Since Ron's forced departure, he has made written claims of being police chief of C.P.D twice. Call backed to active duty in the Navy several times and made false claims for awards of valor. Yes, all in fun, as he's claims. Ron try's to take any legal action against anyone on this site. He'll lose big time! Ron's lucky most know he's a azzhole and take all this as a joke. Ron is no longer a police officer and making claims as such, well is a crime. Ron's never earned any awards for valor. Big no-no, that if the feds wanted a easy win could nail him. Yes, he joking, some jokes go to far in people eyes. Claiming as to be called back to active duty, when we have no draft and Ron's not in the active reserves. Again joking, Ron gives it as good as, he takes. If your going to post B.S. be ready to have it dished back at you. When you post anything you open yourself to all sorts of replies. Even the truth, can be twisted to ones view. The internet is a great thing. Yet, something you post can come back and bite you on the azz. It never goes away.
    You don't know your civil law mister. Ron does not write many, if any of the things you accuse him of. But he should be considered an Admiral Halsey or Chester Nimitz. Oh wait, "He was only a cook"...ONLY A COOK? He served on a sub! He served his nation. You are probably some warrior who got a DH and now has a hard-on for anyone that was a success in the service. How dare you attack anyone who has served his nation.

You probably write for him also just so you can answer him back and put him down. The man can get your IP address and compare it to the posts you claim he made. I got a funny feeling most of them will match. Go back and crawl into your hole. I will stand up for my friend. He's a good man.

Unregistered
    WoW, get yourself a hobby. Ron's a lair, big deal he served as a cook on a sub. Color me impressed. We have no problem with what he did in the navy. It's the lies he puts to impress others. As far a me being in the military, you know nothing about me to say what I did or didn't do. I'm the same age as your hero, we were both in the military around the same time. I choose a different path then your buddy. Plus I was in longer, I don't need to toot my own horn to you or anyone else to impress them. Things Ronald claims to have done. I actually did! Ron wouldn't of made it thru Ranger school back when I went to it or at anytime he's claimed to have. Ron, never went to bubs school as he claims. I made it also thru the Q course. Ron's never been to the middle east, nor off the coast of N.K. I been to S.K twice when I was in, plus the middle east a few times. As far as you claiming Ron's not posting all of this. News flash, he is posting some. Do I care if you think I'm a azzhole. Not in the least! Get my IP address Once that's done it easier to get yours and his. This site won't release IP address unless there is a threat or something to violate their rules. Correcting ones lies, doesn't violate it! If I'm banned so be it. I can live with it. You and your hero, I don't think could. Beside OFFICER! there is way more then I posting against Ronald's lies. I do agree with the ones posting about his claims of being a chief and false claims of valor. Only a low life would do something like that! So, yes I think really high of your false hero!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    wow, get yourself a hobby. Ron's a lair, big deal he served as a cook on a sub. Color me impressed. We have no problem with what he did in the navy. It's the lies he puts to impress others. As far a me being in the military, you know nothing about me to say what i did or didn't do. I'm the same age as your hero, we were both in the military around the same time. I choose a different path then your buddy. Plus i was in longer, i don't need to toot my own horn to you or anyone else to impress them. Things ronald claims to have done. I actually did! Ron wouldn't of made it thru ranger school back when i went to it or at anytime he's claimed to have. Ron, never went to bubs school as he claims. I made it also thru the q course. Ron's never been to the middle east, nor off the coast of n.k. I been to s.k twice when i was in, plus the middle east a few times. As far as you claiming ron's not posting all of this. News flash, he is posting some. Do i care if you think i'm a azzhole. Not in the least! Get my ip address once that's done it easier to get yours and his. This site won't release ip address unless there is a threat or something to violate their rules. Correcting ones lies, doesn't violate it! If i'm banned so be it. I can live with it. You and your hero, i don't think could. Beside officer! There is way more then i posting against ronald's lies. I do agree with the ones posting about his claims of being a chief and false claims of valor. Only a low life would do something like that! So, yes i think really high of your false hero!
    moderator, remove this chicken hawk!

Unregistered
    WoW, get yourself a hobby. Ron's a lair, big deal he served as a cook on a sub. Color me impressed. We have no problem with what he did in the navy. It's the lies he puts to impress others. As far a me being in the military, you know nothing about me to say what I did or didn't do. I'm the same age as your hero, we were both in the military around the same time. I choose a different path then your buddy. Plus I was in longer, I don't need to toot my own horn to you or anyone else to impress them. Things Ronald claims to have done. I actually did! Ron wouldn't of made it thru Ranger school back when I went to it or at anytime he's claimed to have. Ron, never went to bubs school as he claims. I made it also thru the Q course. Ron's never been to the middle east, nor off the coast of N.K. I been to S.K twice when I was in, plus the middle east a few times. As far as you claiming Ron's not posting all of this. News flash, he is posting some. Do I care if you think I'm a azzhole. Not in the least! Get my IP address Once that's done it easier to get yours and his. This site won't release IP address unless there is a threat or something to violate their rules. Correcting ones lies, doesn't violate it! If I'm banned so be it. I can live with it. You and your hero, I don't think could. Beside OFFICER! there is way more then I posting against Ronald's lies. I do agree with the ones posting about his claims of being a chief and false claims of valor. Only a low life would do something like that! So, yes I think really high of your false hero!
    Well said! Mods, please remove this entire string.

Unregistered
    moderator, remove this chicken hawk!
    That's the best you can come up with? Chill, little man. Your hero was scene today, at one of the local supermarkets. While he's off the coast of N.K. Chicken hawk? Do you even know what a chicken hawk is? For your post, you don't! They should remove the entire site and start over.

Unregistered
    A quarter of a million views? Why hasn't AC 1896 done a story on this icon?

Unregistered
    Your on a top secret mission, in a sub, under water and your still able to get the internet! Every other hour. Wow I'm amazed. Man have the military advanced since my day and relaxed, there security measures. You my whelp, are a true American hero. To be able at your age and physical shape, Lead this country's military elite and still find time to cook up some eggs, for the folks. I don't know why your turned down all these directorship position's with numerous federal agencies you said you yours. You would of already completed the Russian probe. Rounded up all the biker gangs and be able to combat this heroin problem in the U.S. I see you, leading a team of elite special forces into theses countries, that supply the heroin and cocaine and destroying all the field's where they a grown and taking out the leadership. You hero are wasting your talents being a internet badboy. You really need to get out from in front of your screen and lead! He!!, we have opening's in upper staff. Damn, take one. Don't GIVE it away. With your leadersh!t, talent and all around education. You can mode this department into a fine tuned para-military agency. Turn us loose, with your backing and we will stop all this B.S. going on everyday. We wouldn't need a cop on every corner. You earned my vote!

Unregistered
    Your on a top secret mission, in a sub, under water and your still able to get the internet! Every other hour. Wow I'm amazed. Man have the military advanced since my day and relaxed, there security measures. You my whelp, are a true American hero. To be able at your age and physical shape, Lead this country's military elite and still find time to cook up some eggs, for the folks. I don't know why your turned down all these directorship position's with numerous federal agencies you said you yours. You would of already completed the Russian probe. Rounded up all the biker gangs and be able to combat this heroin problem in the U.S. I see you, leading a team of elite special forces into theses countries, that supply the heroin and cocaine and destroying all the field's where they a grown and taking out the leadership. You hero are wasting your talents being a internet badboy. You really need to get out from in front of your screen and lead! He!!, we have opening's in upper staff. Damn, take one. Don't GIVE it away. With your leadersh!t, talent and all around education. You can mode this department into a fine tuned para-military agency. Turn us loose, with your backing and we will stop all this B.S. going on everyday. We wouldn't need a cop on every corner. You earned my vote!
    --.-...-..-....-...-..-.-.-.-..-...-----..-...-.....-...-...-..- ---...-.-..-. ...-...-.-.-..--..-.-.-...--.-..-...-.-....-.-..-.-.

Unregistered
    --.-...-..-....-...-..-.-.-.-..-...-----..-...-.....-...-...-..- ---...-.-..-. ...-...-.-.-..--..-.-.-...--.-..-...-.-....-.-..-.-.
    Get a life and quit being an internet troll!

Page 408 of 615 FirstFirst ... 308358398406407408409410418458508 ... LastLast