The Lube Promotion chant - Page 404
Page 404 of 615 FirstFirst ... 304354394402403404405406414454504 ... LastLast
Results 4,031 to 4,040 of 6142

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    ..--.-.--.-.-G.--.-.-.-.-.--.-O..---.-.-.---.--.-.--.F...-.-.-.---.-.---U..--.-.-.-.-.-.-.---.....--.-.-.--.-.C..-.-.--..K..-.-.-.--.-.-.-.--.--.-.-.-.-.-.-Y...-.-.-.--.-.O...-.-.-.-.-.--...--.-U....-.-.-.-.--.R....-.-.-.----.S..-.-.--.--.-.-.----.E...-.--..----...-L...-.-.---.--.-..F

SUBMARINE AIRBORNE (and spell it correctly you Miami High Graduate) OORAH!
    Ok, hero. I guess you told him. Tell me were you born a azzhole or been working at it, your whole life?

Unregistered
    Ok, hero. I guess you told him. Tell me were you born a azzhole or been working at it, your whole life?
    It's a work in progress. He wasn't as bad as he is now. I guess he never got over Miami P.D. letting him go. It's was a embarrassment for him. All the lies coming to light, over his drop extension. Promotions that never were. Now he's moved on to running departments that's never heard of him. Being the only, 50+ COOK called back to active duty. Yet, you have to make allowance for his mental state. His pride won't allow for him to seek the help.

Unregistered

.-..-.-.--.-..-. .--...--.-.-..-.-.-...-...-, ..--..-.

Unregistered
    .-..-.-.--.-..-. .--...--.-.-..-.-.-...-...-, ..--..-.
    I can read wireless. Welljust be careful. It's heating up again.

Unregistered
    It's a work in progress. He wasn't as bad as he is now. I guess he never got over Miami P.D. letting him go. It's was a embarrassment for him. All the lies coming to light, over his drop extension. Promotions that never were. Now he's moved on to running departments that's never heard of him. Being the only, 50+ COOK called back to active duty. Yet, you have to make allowance for his mental state. His pride won't allow for him to seek the help.
    Pure and simple, he is an asshole. Nothing more and nothing less. A complete asshole who is so hung on himself that he has to lie all of the time.

Unregistered
    Kim jung Un and the Hunt for Lube September.

Unregistered
    Hey Miami. I got your back!

Unregistered
    Ronald, I think your cable company should block CNN from you. You sit most of the day, listening to stories and NOW, your taking care of it. So, are you a citizen? You claim to be born in Cuba and was able to claim that on promotions. Yes, it was as you say a military base. I don't know! Your pass actions and statement might just get you on a slow leaking boat south. As great as you think you are. Within a few months you could be the top rafter, running Cuba's military or national police force. You can swim right?

Unregistered
    Ronald, I think your cable company should block CNN from you. You sit most of the day, listening to stories and NOW, your taking care of it. So, are you a citizen? You claim to be born in Cuba and was able to claim that on promotions. Yes, it was as you say a military base. I don't know! Your pass actions and statement might just get you on a slow leaking boat south. As great as you think you are. Within a few months you could be the top rafter, running Cuba's military or national police force. You can swim right?
    Elian wants to be like me. Did you know that sailor? Did you watch the interview on Fox?

Unregistered
    Elian wants to be like me. Did you know that sailor? Did you watch the interview on Fox?
    Damn, sorry I missed it. I don't own a T.V. I got a good old rack stereo system. Damn, now that I think about it, I haven't had a T.V. for well, since forever. I have one of those really big console T.V. Never hooked up cable or anything, so I use it as part of my book case. When possible, damn cat has taken over my home. Claims everything, spoiled pr!ck

Page 404 of 615 FirstFirst ... 304354394402403404405406414454504 ... LastLast