The Lube Promotion chant - Page 402
Page 402 of 615 FirstFirst ... 302352392400401402403404412452502 ... LastLast
Results 4,011 to 4,020 of 6142

Unregistered
    Dumbazz, every time you post as being in the Navy, the medals you falsely claim you received. Being a Chief of police of CPD. You are breaking the law. I honestly, don't think free speech will save you. Your way beyond that now. Funny man, your jokes get carried away. I hate to see you become Pimp baddy smooth's b!tch in prison.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Dumbazz, every time you post as being in the Navy, the medals you falsely claim you received. Being a Chief of police of CPD. You are breaking the law. I honestly, don't think free speech will save you. Your way beyond that now. Funny man, your jokes get carried away. I hate to see you become Pimp baddy smooth's b!tch in prison.
    ***baddy, should be Daddy!!!!!****

Unregistered
    Dumbazz, every time you post as being in the Navy, the medals you falsely claim you received. Being a Chief of police of CPD. You are breaking the law. I honestly, don't think free speech will save you. Your way beyond that now. Funny man, your jokes get carried away. I hate to see you become Pimp baddy smooth'

s b!tch in prison.
    Dude, you're an idiot. The BS posting is the person or persons that got disciplined and decided to take it out on what once was a funny, silly thread.

Lube is one of the classiest acts around. Yeah he's fun to mess with because he gives it back. But all this other crap including yours seems way to personal. Which civil service hearing didn't go your way? You sound like you're the prison b!tch

Unregistered
    Dude, you're an idiot. The BS posting is the person or persons that got disciplined and decided to take it out on what once was a funny, silly thread.

Lube is one of the classiest acts around. Yeah he's fun to mess with because he gives it back. But all this other crap including yours seems way to personal. Which civil service hearing didn't go your way? You sound like you're the prison b!tch
    I never been the def. in a civil service hearing, sorry to disappoint you. Lube a class act? How, lying all the time? I'm sure if I went to prison, it's possible for that to happen. I guess you would know from 1st hand experience.

Unregistered

Are you freakin' kidding? Lube a class act? He is a piece of sh!t who falsely claims this and that. His claims of serving in the Airborne, SEALs, Delta Force, Israeli Mossad and his claim to have earned such Medals as the Medal of Honor is demeaning to those who really served or earned those award. He should be charged with Stolen Valor or something.

Unregistered
    Are you freakin' kidding? Lube a class act? He is a piece of sh!t who falsely claims this and that. His claims of serving in the Airborne, SEALs, Delta Force, Israeli Mossad and his claim to have earned such Medals as the Medal of Honor is demeaning to those who really served or earned those award. He should be charged with Stolen Valor or something.
    That isn't him making the claims. It is someone he disciplined.

Unregistered
    That isn't him making the claims. It is someone he disciplined.
    I don't think so. Lube's been making these claim's before the one posted about his appearing before a board to overturn a Lt.'s rip with 40 hours. Lube wanted a 120. Beside if you read the post. He said he wasn't the def. that Lube was telling people to look up his greatness. So, I guess you can say he did. We all know Ron's been making these crazy claims even before he left. If another is posting as Ronald. He's never corrected it. Ron, love to be center of attention, here with all this back-n-forward over lies and carried away jokes. He's getting what he love. SEE ME. With Ron, you either love him or hate him. There is no middle ground. We all face the day, if were lucky to retire with a pension and our brains and morals intact.

Unregistered
    I don't think so. Lube's been making these claim's before the one posted about his appearing before a board to overturn a Lt.'s rip with 40 hours. Lube wanted a 120. Beside if you read the post. He said he wasn't the def. that Lube was telling people to look up his greatness. So, I guess you can say he did. We all know Ron's been making these crazy claims even before he left. If another is posting as Ronald. He's never corrected it. Ron, love to be center of attention, here with all this back-n-forward over lies and carried away jokes. He's getting what he love. SEE ME. With Ron, you either love him or hate him. There is no middle ground. We all face the day, if were lucky to retire with a pension and our brains and morals intact.

Well then I choose to love the guy. He's a great friend. The entire Lube Promyion Chant canevabout 10 years ago to get him promoted. And it worked. Since then a lot of jealous people came out of the wood work to chop him down. But you can't. He's a success. Why all the darn hate! I don't get it.

Unregistered
    Well then I choose to love the guy. He's a great friend. The entire Lube Promyion Chant canevabout 10 years ago to get him promoted. And it worked. Since then a lot of jealous people came out of the wood work to chop him down. But you can't. He's a success. Why all the darn hate! I don't get it.
    Then this string has served its' purpose and should be taken down by the Mods.

Unregistered
    Then this string has served its' purpose and should be taken down by the Mods.

Agreed. But gave they the courage? This thread put LEO AFFAIRS on the map.

Page 402 of 615 FirstFirst ... 302352392400401402403404412452502 ... LastLast