Who is Lube or Lab? What's his name.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Question View Post

The chief...Chicago PD. Meal team Six

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Question View Post
    Willie Smith or is it Debra Falkey??? Wait It's Ardle J. No wait Williams, Maybe the white Jones. Ok you got me it's the old I.A. Lt Felix.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Willie Smith or is it Debra Falkey??? Wait It's Ardle J. No wait Williams, Maybe the white Jones. Ok you got me it's the old I.A. Lt Felix.
    Sailor, you are funny. I respect your opinion to poke fun at me. Just remember, when poking a hornet's 🐝 next, what may fly out. Didn't White jones pass a year ago? Show some respect.

Unregistered
    Sailor, you are funny. I respect your opinion to poke fun at me. Just remember, when poking a hornet's 🐝 next, what may fly out. Didn't White jones pass a year ago? Show some respect.

Yes, I respected him, we had our ups and downs. Now Hornet's nest? A can of raid does wonders. Of course you send you the guy living next door to deal with it Mama didn't raise a fool, just a azzhole at times. You know Cleveland is called the mistake on the lake. I think Chicago should have that wonderful title now. Remember why double tap, when you could triple tap.....

Unregistered
    Yes, I respected him, we had our ups and downs. Now Hornet's nest? A can of raid does wonders. Of course you send you the guy living next door to deal with it Mama didn't raise a fool, just a azzhole at times. You know Cleveland is called the mistake on the lake. I think Chicago should have that wonderful title now. Remember why double tap, when you could triple tap.....

Stand down sailor that's an order!

Unregistered
    Are you having a MIDOL moment? Stress from all the lies getting to you? How come Chicago P.D. or the city of Chicago doesn't list you as a employee? Your confusing the masses here. Oh just for the record, you claimed to have been in charge of LAPD too. Yet know one knows who you are.

Unregistered
    Are you having a MIDOL moment? Stress from all the lies getting to you? How come Chicago P.D. or the city of Chicago doesn't list you as a employee? Your confusing the masses here. Oh just for the record, you claimed to have been in charge of LAPD too. Yet know one knows who you are.
    Stand down I say. I may be getting mobilized and back to the Sea of Japan. Start the galley oven, hot cross buns are in the oven. I may need to oversee a large food purchasing requisition in Seoul. It may be time to submerge and protect liberty and our way of life.

I have been very polite and professional. You still attack like Kim. Stand down. Stand down. Stand down. The torpedo tubes are flooded.

Unregistered
    And to think we actually thought that you had taken your prozac and turned over a new leaf in life. But back to the same. Take your Navy crap, your statements about being "called back to the Sea of Japan and shove them up your ass. You know that you aren't going anywhere. I am sure that the U. S. Military has adequate personnel over that of a broken down, overweight retired cop who has nothing better to do than to troll the internet making idiotic statements.

Unregistered
    And to think we actually thought that you had taken your prozac and turned over a new leaf in life. But back to the same. Take your Navy crap, your statements about being "called back to the Sea of Japan and shove them up your ass. You know that you aren't going anywhere. I am sure that the U. S. Military has adequate personnel over that of a broken down, overweight retired cop who has nothing better to do than to troll the internet making idiotic statements.
    It was not me.

Page 396 of 615 FirstFirst ... 296346386394395396397398406446496 ... LastLast