The Lube Promotion chant - Page 395
Page 395 of 615 FirstFirst ... 295345385393394395396397405445495 ... LastLast
Results 3,941 to 3,950 of 6142

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey chief, some of the guys that are getting ready to retire still want to work in Law Enforcement still. Throw us a done, (not that one) hire some
    If the lord wills it, I will comply. We are all the lord's servant. As Jesus once said " I got your back" OUTTA SIGHT SAILOR!

Unregistered
    If the lord wills it, I will comply. We are all the lord's servant. As Jesus once said " I got your back" OUTTA SIGHT SAILOR!
    Thank you for your leadership sir!

Unregistered
    Sir, Chicago had a rough weekend. Are the strategies still working? What I mean is how long do you let it go before you nake some modifications?

Any insight you can give will help a lot.

Thank you.

Unregistered
    Sir, Chicago had a rough weekend. Are the strategies still working? What I mean is how long do you let it go before you nake some modifications?

Any insight you can give will help a lot.

Thank you.
    Sailor, choose avgood staff based on merit,, have a great work ethic, and never take your officers for granted because they are the lifeblood of the organization.

Have a great day and be careful
    Out there.

Unregistered
    Well lets see, Gun programs don't work, dumping millions of tax dollars into the project doesn't work. No simple easy answer. Double patrols, a Band-Aid, Mandatory jail sentences a joke. Make drugs legal Honesty if your really running CPD I wouldn't want to be in your shoes. Maybe you remember our days in 10 sector. When the hood rats were getting a shipment of drug's on 15th Ave. They would go out and shoot someone out of the area, so all of us would haul azz to the scene. I remember WS and the other guy would not respond and they were making a killing getting large amount's of crap, just by not leaving the area. If someone is going to shoot someone there is not a lot that can be done. Crimes of passion are in the heat of the moment, no warning signs. Community policing?? Wouldn't want to be that officer in CPD. Really doesn't matter what you throw into the mix or how many officers out. You need to find and understand the underlining cause. Is it turf they are killing for or a drug war. Start flipping people, get information. We both worked when we had the so called coke wars going on. Look back to how we, Metro and the Feds took action. It took time, yet they did make a different. Main concern make sure ALL officers go home at the end of their shift. Everything else is a close second.

Unregistered
    Well lets see, Gun programs don't work, dumping millions of tax dollars into the project doesn't work. No simple easy answer. Double patrols, a Band-Aid, Mandatory jail sentences a joke. Make drugs legal Honesty if your really running CPD I wouldn't want to be in your shoes. Maybe you remember our days in 10 sector. When the hood rats were getting a shipment of drug's on 15th Ave. They would go out and shoot someone out of the area, so all of us would haul azz to the scene. I remember WS and the other guy would not respond and they were making a killing getting large amount's of crap, just by not leaving the area. If someone is going to shoot someone there is not a lot that can be done. Crimes of passion are in the heat of the moment, no warning signs. Community policing?? Wouldn't want to be that officer in CPD. Really doesn't matter what you throw into the mix or how many officers out. You need to find and understand the underlining cause. Is it turf they are killing for or a drug war. Start flipping people, get information. We both worked when we had the so called coke wars going on. Look back to how we, Metro and the Feds took action. It took time, yet they did make a different. Main concern make sure ALL officers go home at the end of their shift. Everything else is a close second.

Sailor you're right on point. I must stand down. I recently wonder why there is not that same group effort you talk about. Like someone(s) are getting rich off of the entire tragedy. I wish my sub could have spied the whole thing via oetiscole in Lake Michigan. I am being facetious of course.

Unregistered
    Build a giant 40 foot wall a yard thick and have the foundation go at least 10 feet underground. Run it like those movies escape from New York and escape from LA. Kurt Russell could go in as your snitch and bring out all kinds of information. Better yet (evil laugh) a small suit case nuke, low yield take out a few dozen city blocks. The first one will bring outrage. The second will shut them all the he!! up.

Disclaimer: TO ALL, especially big brother the Feds. A smart azz post with friends. no real meaning behind it. Please don't have HRT kick my door in on the wee hours of the morning or at anytime. Bad heart Wife said I have no heart.

Unregistered
    Build a giant 40 foot wall a yard thick and have the foundation go at least 10 feet underground. Run it like those movies escape from New York and escape from LA. Kurt Russell could go in as your snitch and bring out all kinds of information. Better yet (evil laugh) a small suit case nuke, low yield take out a few dozen city blocks. The first one will bring outrage. The second will shut them all the he!! up.

Disclaimer: TO ALL, especially big brother the Feds. A smart azz post with friends. no real meaning behind it. Please don't have HRT kick my door in on the wee hours of the morning or at anytime. Bad heart Wife said I have no heart.
    Maybe that is something Chief Ron can do up in Chicago. You think Mayor Emmanuel would approve? lol.

Unregistered
    Maybe that is something Chief Ron can do up in Chicago. You think Mayor Emmanuel would approve? lol.
    Sailor stand down a bit. I do not agree with sanctuary cities. I'll step down first.

Unregistered

LoL, like your disclaimer..

Page 395 of 615 FirstFirst ... 295345385393394395396397405445495 ... LastLast