The Lube Promotion chant - Page 388
Page 388 of 615 FirstFirst ... 288338378386387388389390398438488 ... LastLast
Results 3,871 to 3,880 of 6142

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sailor, you better stand down. On my first weekend back, only 4 homicides and 40 wounded. Read up on me in "heyjackas$.Com"

Use the S not dollar sign when going to website. I threw out the first pitch at the Cubs game on Saturday also. I got a standing ovation.
    You're a fraud! Blow it out your ass!

Unregistered
    Sailor, you better stand down. On my first weekend back, only 4 homicides and 40 wounded. Read up on me in "heyjackas$.Com"

Use the S not dollar sign when going to website. I threw out the first pitch at the Cubs game on Saturday also. I got a standing ovation.
    Ronald, your so full of sh!t, your eyes are turning brown. Your not doing anything with Chicago PD. Your a chief where they don't have one. Your not even listing within the command staff:

Eddie T Johnson: superintendent

Kevin Navarro: 1st deputy
    Fred L Waller: Chief of patrol
    Melissa a Staples: Chief of detective
    Anthony Ricco: Organized Crime chief
    Eddie L Weller: I.A. Bureau chief (He'll be in touché with you)
    Barbara West: Development Chief

Did you know you can pull up pass issues of the Chicago Tribune?
    So, dreamer and lair, why is that? Ron, if you had skills, leadership and management skill Miami would have kept you on. Don't you think? Instead you were shown the door. All those promotions kept passing you by. So not to look as a total azz, I gave so-n-so the promotions to be owed a favor. You gave sh!t to no one. You wanted be promoted and your drop extended so bad. Yet, all these favors and connections you were owed or have. Got you nothing but shown the DOOR!
    Another thing azzwipe. My boss is your neighbor, we were all over his place this weekend having a BBQ and we all saw you. When you been posting your up in Chicago!! Damn I can't figure out, WHY you turned into a internet azzhole, that has the need to still think he's a cop. Everyone at some point retires, we all face it. YOU CAN'T. Most of us didn't think you were all that while you were here. What makes you think that would change?

Unregistered
    Ronald, your so full of sh!t, your eyes are turning brown. Your not doing anything with Chicago PD. Your a chief where they don't have one. Your not even listing within the command staff:

Eddie T Johnson: superintendent

Kevin Navarro: 1st deputy
    Fred L Waller: Chief of patrol
    Melissa a Staples: Chief of detective
    Anthony Ricco: Organized Crime chief
    Eddie L Weller: I.A. Bureau chief (He'll be in touché with you)
    Barbara West: Development Chief

Did you know you can pull up pass issues of the Chicago Tribune?
    So, dreamer and lair, why is that? Ron, if you had skills, leadership and management skill Miami would have kept you on. Don't you think? Instead you were shown the door. All those promotions kept passing you by. So not to look as a total azz, I gave so-n-so the promotions to be owed a favor. You gave sh!t to no one. You wanted be promoted and your drop extended so bad. Yet, all these favors and connections you were owed or have. Got you nothing but shown the DOOR!
    Another thing azzwipe. My boss is your neighbor, we were all over his place this weekend having a BBQ and we all saw you. When you been posting your up in Chicago!! Damn I can't figure out, WHY you turned into a internet azzhole, that has the need to still think he's a cop. Everyone at some point retires, we all face it. YOU CAN'T. Most of us didn't think you were all that while you were here. What makes you think that would change?
    I have a problem? Look at your diatribe. bats--t crazy.

I am having some Chicago style pizza right now on the million dollar mile. I am getting things done.

Unregistered
    Lying POS, Do us all a favor and get a life somewhere else. Stick all of these lies up your ass in the meantime.

Unregistered
    I have a problem? Look at your diatribe. bats--t crazy.

I am having some Chicago style pizza right now on the million dollar mile. I am getting things done.
    Popeye, how come the department or the city doesn't list you as employed with them?

Unregistered
    Popeye, how come the department or the city doesn't list you as employed with them?
    Well the department doesn't list me cause I'm really not employed by the city Just passing thru, came up for the latest gay rights parade. After my successful gig, last could of years as the parade marshal. I was invited back, to make it even better then ever before. Girl friend let me tell you. It was divine! I even got the Chicago cubs to ride alone to bring the whole community together. You should of seen me. It would of made tears drop from your eyes. I was on the 1st float, in my really tight old navy uniform. When I started singing my favorite song ever. "IN THE NAVY" Blocks of people could be heard cheering me on. I go so excited and emotional. I could of blew the entire windy city. Well to let you in on a little secret. I did do half of the guys on the million dollar mile Blvd. I was told by the Mayor they were going to name the street after me now. "the Mile High Blvd" and a 1st class ticket home to keep the "Mile High" club going.
    Thank You all for your support and well wishes..

Unregistered
    Well the department doesn't list me cause I'm really not employed by the city Just passing thru, came up for the latest gay rights parade. After my successful gig, last could of years as the parade marshal. I was invited back, to make it even better then ever before. Girl friend let me tell you. It was divine! I even got the Chicago cubs to ride alone to bring the whole community together. You should of seen me. It would of made tears drop from your eyes. I was on the 1st float, in my really tight old navy uniform. When I started singing my favorite song ever. "IN THE NAVY" Blocks of people could be heard cheering me on. I go so excited and emotional. I could of blew the entire windy city. Well to let you in on a little secret. I did do half of the guys on the million dollar mile Blvd. I was told by the Mayor they were going to name the street after me now. "the Mile High Blvd" and a 1st class ticket home to keep the "Mile High" club going.
    Thank You all for your support and well wishes..

A little to much information. Well since you did post this. We got to know do you swallow or spit? Also, is this how you get promoted here at MPD?

Unregistered
    Ronald Laberdesque:

If your employed with us at C.P.D. where are you? Who are you? From what I could gather, you've claimed to be with us now on 2 occasions. Yet, no listing of your first employment can be found, nor this time around. Paperwork error? I would think not, especially if you want to get paid for the great service you do for Chicago. You can't work for free! In a high ranking positions, you've claimed to be in. We do have volunteers (sort like candy stripers at a hospital) Maybe your confused and have the two classification mixed up? Your maybe volunteering at one of the youth centers or at risk programs? Feel free to chime in at anytime to correct this. Leave a correct classification as to what you really do here. You can't be our chief of police, since we don't call ours that. Your not on our senior staff. In fact no one current or past is named Ronald Laberdesque.

Unregistered
    Ronald Laberdesque:

If your employed with us at C.P.D. where are you? Who are you? From what I could gather, you've claimed to be with us now on 2 occasions. Yet, no listing of your first employment can be found, nor this time around. Paperwork error? I would think not, especially if you want to get paid for the great service you do for Chicago. You can't work for free! In a high ranking positions, you've claimed to be in. We do have volunteers (sort like candy stripers at a hospital) Maybe your confused and have the two classification mixed up? Your maybe volunteering at one of the youth centers or at risk programs? Feel free to chime in at anytime to correct this. Leave a correct classification as to what you really do here. You can't be our chief of police, since we don't call ours that. Your not on our senior staff. In fact no one current or past is named Ronald Laberdesque.
    You were never there because you are a lying fraud. To be honest, people were glad to see you go.

Unregistered
    You are a liar and a fraud. To tell you the truth, everyone was glad when your DROP finished. No one was sad to see you to go. But that aside, take your fake Navy stories and shove them up your ass!

Page 388 of 615 FirstFirst ... 288338378386387388389390398438488 ... LastLast