The Lube Promotion chant - Page 361
Page 361 of 615 FirstFirst ... 261311351359360361362363371411461 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,610 of 6142

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Seems to me, someone got your number Ron. How are you able to reply to these posts. If your out under the sea of Japan? Running radio silent? Your sure hung up over Miami High. Why, when you were a wee little lad. One of the brother, b!tched slapped you and took your lunch money? During a event at CGHS. Poor, little Ronnie, so misunderstood. Boo-hoo-hoo. No respect from the youth these days. Over the mentally challenge (you). Bentley, really? Wow, gives us something to look forward too. Tow, that bad boy. When you park at headquarters. In the EMPLOYEE lot. Na, I wouldn't do that. Some here would and I wouldn't stop them or say anything about it except smile, big smile. So how's being a Richard (d!ck) going for you since you were forced to retire? So, you joining the reserves officer program? I think you should. You'll get your identity back. No more wishful thinking about all you lost when (again) were forced out. Damn, I just don't get tired of saying that. So, hillbilly who you going to name as the next chief? Jackson? Papier? Or someone we haven't thought of? Not you? Say, it ain't so. Hey, next time you fell like sucking up to city hall and taking them all out for dinner or drinks. Do, your fellow peeps a solid. Spring for a pizza dinner for the shift's or tow your big azz grill. Hooked up to your Bentley and BBQ for them. Then you can woo us with all your B.S. hero war stories. We can all use a laugh. See ya next reply. Oh please tell us your not trolling 79 st. for those she-males in your Bentley?
    3600 replies son. LEO Affairs ICON!!!! stand down. We surfaced. We're in port. Radio silence is a no-go presently. You're in deep kimchee when I get back. I have your IP address. Maybe I'll go out yo Beni Hana's for some American food.

Unregistered
    3600 replies son. LEO Affairs ICON!!!! stand down. We surfaced. We're in port. Radio silence is a no-go presently. You're in deep kimchee when I get back. I have your IP address. Maybe I'll go out yo Beni Hana's for some American food.
    I.P. address? Ron, please just say no to drug. I decided to goat you some more, just so you act on being STUPID! It's impossible for you. A wanna-be cop, with no investigation skills to get anything, unless it was handed to you or paint by numbers. So, tell me HERO what's the fist 4 digits of my I.P. address? What, was that? Is that B.S. I hear Let me help you out, just a wee bit. Your a funny guy but dumb as a box of rocks. (sure the smoking one's too) You can't get an I.P. address! Leoaffairs can obtain it but not you or anyone within the department legally. Beside, before Leoaffairs give out a I.P. address I understand you'll have to show up in court and they would just disband my access. So, please continue to use big words and lies to impress yourself.

Unregistered
    I.P. address? Ron, please just say no to drug. I decided to goat you some more, just so you act on being STUPID! It's impossible for you. A wanna-be cop, with no investigation skills to get anything, unless it was handed to you or paint by numbers. So, tell me HERO what's the fist 4 digits of my I.P. address? What, was that? Is that B.S. I hear Let me help you out, just a wee bit. Your a funny guy but dumb as a box of rocks. (sure the smoking one's too) You can't get an I.P. address! Leoaffairs can obtain it but not you or anyone within the department legally. Beside, before Leoaffairs give out a I.P. address I understand you'll have to show up in court and they would just disband my access. So, please continue to use big words and lies to impress yourself.
    it's 1900 hours. I just finished up a great meal at Hankook Bon Galbi. Now I am hooked into some free wifi at Starbucks. Shore leave ends in 3 hours. You tend to forget who I hung out with from IT back in the day. I have connections and Connie Lingus, you have been found out. A wanna-be-cop you say? I was Mr. Task Force in 80s. Everyone wanted to ride with me. I Australian rappelled off of the Sears Tower in Chicago in 1988. I fast-roped from an Eastern L-1011 from 36,000 feet in 1991, It is still in the Guinness Book of Records.

So Stand down sailor, because this American hero is ready to conquer the world. MPD is on a course for greatness. I'm coning home as soon as I save the world for democracy.

Unregistered
    it's 1900 hours. I just finished up a great meal at Hankook Bon Galbi. Now I am hooked into some free wifi at Starbucks. Shore leave ends in 3 hours. You tend to forget who I hung out with from IT back in the day. I have connections and Connie Lingus, you have been found out. A wanna-be-cop you say? I was Mr. Task Force in 80s. Everyone wanted to ride with me. I Australian rappelled off of the Sears Tower in Chicago in 1988. I fast-roped from an Eastern L-1011 from 36,000 feet in 1991, It is still in the Guinness Book of Records.

So Stand down sailor, because this American hero is ready to conquer the world. MPD is on a course for greatness. I'm coning home as soon as I save the world for democracy.
    Take your Navy sh!t and blow it out your ass! No one cares!

Unregistered

Yes, you are a wanna be investigator and cop. You think another would risk, there retirement, reparation over you? You are delusional. 1988? You were a 10 sector officer BARELY! In the 80's there girl scout. You were never in task force. Let, see you came on in 86. You were in 10 sector for a little bit. Fact thru the entire 80's. So where does this task force come in? If as you so claim in the 80's were Mr. taskforce. Then why weren't you indicted with all the others? Unless, you pulled an Manny Orosa? You were considered WHITE! Back then you couldn't even get into SNU. Taskforce was made up, then almost entirely of swat guy. Not all, mostly, certainly not you. Do you really think if you tell a lie enough, that makes it true? I just don't get your lies. Yes, some say your just busting balls. Your not, you really want people to believe your more then the sorry sack of sh!t, that never really amounted to all that much in the 30 you spend here. Fast rope from 36000 feet. Hey, you got balls. When I did my first HALO jump. I was all excited and loved it. The second, they had to throw me out of the plane. HAHO training, I needed to be on Xanax If, that doesn't make your azzhole close. To where you couldn't get a toothpick up it with a jack hammer. A combat jump. From 250-300 feet. Will. Yet, you wouldn't know this, cause you never did any of it. Read it online or listened to others talk and now you done it all too. Ron, not everybody is cut out be a operator. Nothing wrong with what you choose to do in the military. You seemed a shame of your choice. You made that choice. Live with it!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    yes, you are a wanna be investigator and cop. You think another would risk, there retirement, reparation over you? You are delusional. 1988? You were a 10 sector officer barely! In the 80's there girl scout. You were never in task force. Let, see you came on in 86. You were in 10 sector for a little bit. Fact thru the entire 80's. So where does this task force come in? If as you so claim in the 80's were mr. Taskforce. Then why weren't you indicted with all the others? Unless, you pulled an manny orosa? You were considered white! Back then you couldn't even get into snu. Taskforce was made up, then almost entirely of swat guy. Not all, mostly, certainly not you. Do you really think if you tell a lie enough, that makes it true? I just don't get your lies. Yes, some say your just busting balls. Your not, you really want people to believe your more then the sorry sack of sh!t, that never really amounted to all that much in the 30 you spend here. Fast rope from 36000 feet. Hey, you got balls. When i did my first halo jump. I was all excited and loved it. The second, they had to throw me out of the plane. Haho training, i needed to be on xanax if, that doesn't make your azzhole close. To where you couldn't get a toothpick up it with a jack hammer. A combat jump. From 250-300 feet. Will. Yet, you wouldn't know this, cause you never did any of it. Read it online or listened to others talk and now you done it all too. Ron, not everybody is cut out be a operator. Nothing wrong with what you choose to do in the military. You seemed a shame of your choice. You made that choice. Live with it!

pt...pt ... Good for you. Good for me. Bicycle, tricycle, automobile... The wet wanderer's momma i will make her squeal.

Here we go ... Here we go... All day, all night

aahhhhhaaaa ahhhhhhhhaaaa

submarine airborne oohrah

Unregistered
    pt...pt ... Good for you. Good for me. Bicycle, tricycle, automobile... The wet wanderer's momma i will make her squeal.

Here we go ... Here we go... All day, all night

aahhhhhaaaa ahhhhhhhhaaaa

submarine airborne oohrah
    Child, I don't know who the wet wanderer is. If I were him I b!tch slap your sorry azz, into next week. You've claimed he got his name on your boat. I've never been on a boat with you! As long as I've know you. We never gotten together outside of work. Yet, this is the norm for you. Accuse others, to make a few think your smart.

Unregistered
    Ronald, seek help! There a lot of new mental health medications out there now. Does your retirement cover mental health? If so, use it. I must say, you must really be lonely, since you were shown the door. In other words a polite firing. Your drop was never extended. If so, you would stuck around. All this talk your coming back as the next chief. Isn't going to happen. No ones ever been RETIRED and came back as anything. All you do is come on here, insult people and lie. If your going to make claims that the Navy called your old sorry, fat azz back. Then go on vacation. So we don't see you around town. Damn, Forrest, your as stupid as stupid can be. I've never heard of a wanna-be in there 50'S being called back to the military. Especially a cook. Your living a movie dream Casey Ryback. Funny when we worked in patrol, before I promoted out. You never went on about this airborne crap. All you ever said I was a cook on a nuke sub. That's what your DD-214 reads too. You worked for me, for a while. I know what your jacket reads. Hell, I even had to listen you cry day after day, when you were working the front desk. Yet, didn't it give you time to study? So, look at it as someone did you a favor. Mr. Taskforce? In the 80's. Since the time you got hired (86) thru the entire 80's. You worked the North end with me! Surprised? I promoted out at the end of 89, you were still riding 312. You know I was going to be a d!ck and scan your DD-214 on here. Just black out most of the SSN# Leave your name, DOB, awards , schools and MOS. Yet, I couldn't be that guy. As hard as it is not too. When we all have to read your stupid comments on being a false hero. However, not me. A copy did find it way to a roll call, soon after you left. It floated around for a few days. So many had the chance to look it over. I bet you feel like a complete azz now.

Unregistered
    Ronald, seek help! There a lot of new mental health medications out there now. Does your retirement cover mental health? If so, use it. I must say, you must really be lonely, since you were shown the door. In other words a polite firing. Your drop was never extended. If so, you would stuck around. All this talk your coming back as the next chief. Isn't going to happen. No ones ever been RETIRED and came back as anything. All you do is come on here, insult people and lie. If your going to make claims that the Navy called your old sorry, fat azz back. Then go on vacation. So we don't see you around town. Damn, Forrest, your as stupid as stupid can be. I've never heard of a wanna-be in there 50'S being called back to the military. Especially a cook. Your living a movie dream Casey Ryback. Funny when we worked in patrol, before I promoted out. You never went on about this airborne crap. All you ever said I was a cook on a nuke sub. That's what your DD-214 reads too. You worked for me, for a while. I know what your jacket reads. Hell, I even had to listen you cry day after day, when you were working the front desk. Yet, didn't it give you time to study? So, look at it as someone did you a favor. Mr. Taskforce? In the 80's. Since the time you got hired (86) thru the entire 80's. You worked the North end with me! Surprised? I promoted out at the end of 89, you were still riding 312. You know I was going to be a d!ck and scan your DD-214 on here. Just black out most of the SSN# Leave your name, DOB, awards , schools and MOS. Yet, I couldn't be that guy. As hard as it is not too. When we all have to read your stupid comments on being a false hero. However, not me. A copy did find it way to a roll call, soon after you left. It floated around for a few days. So many had the chance to look it over. I bet you feel like a complete azz now.
    So you have seen his DD-214. You acknowledge the man has served his country on a nuclear sub no doubt. My friend, that in and of itself takes brass nuts. Ok, he was a cook. Show me any vessel, sub or surface ship in the navy that is worth a damn with out a darn cook cook. I don't know what your issue is with this guy but it grows old. I hope he does come back as the chief of police and puts a stop to all the politics and/or ridiculous ineptitude.

Unregistered
    So you have seen his DD-214. You acknowledge the man has served his country on a nuclear sub no doubt. My friend, that in and of itself takes brass nuts. Ok, he was a cook. Show me any vessel, sub or surface ship in the navy that is worth a damn with out a darn cook cook. I don't know what your issue is with this guy but it grows old. I hope he does come back as the chief of police and puts a stop to all the politics and/or ridiculous ineptitude.
    I've been on a sub or two in my day. Nothing special I could see. Brass nuts. Na, my issue is the lies. He's not coming back. Sorry to rain on your parade. Doesn't matter who they name as chief. It will be the same-o, same-o around here. We all saw many chief's come and go. Some were worth it, other you ask yourself why. City Hall will name a chief they can control to a point. Another puppet. Honestly, I like to see Louis get it. Yes, I can hear you all now No, were not friends but I would like it, just to hear everyone b!tch. We won't get an outsider. Any professional law enforcement person, would run from this place. Me, I'm stuck here too now. I'm sorry I ever left PCSD all those years ago and came here. Yet, I learned a lot, made some good friends. Ok Ron and I have a history, we worked together in patrol and later he worked for me. Some of that history was good and a few bad times. Ron never outranked me. I saw as he was moving up the latter. The higher he got the more he needed to be noticed and he really didn't care who he stepped on. Yet, he was and is always good at playing it off. He would take action and then pull another into it as it was there fault. Ron, should of never went higher then Lt. Even that's a big gift.

Page 361 of 615 FirstFirst ... 261311351359360361362363371411461 ... LastLast