The Lube Promotion chant - Page 338
Page 338 of 615 FirstFirst ... 238288328336337338339340348388438 ... LastLast
Results 3,371 to 3,380 of 6142

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Stand down you sonovab itch. That is a friggin order. JG is thevwet Wanderer. DNA proved it.
    Sir, we are all standing up for you. Hang in there.

Unregistered
    Stand down you sonovab itch. That is a friggin order. JG is thevwet Wanderer. DNA proved it.
    ??JG?? In a earlier post you claimed WS was the wet wanderer. Make my mind up for me. Ty

Unregistered
    ??JG?? In a earlier post you claimed WS was the wet wanderer. Make my mind up for me. Ty

Dude, if you've really been following all this, you're crazy. By the way , you're right. lol 😂. Who is Double double You?!

Unregistered
    I am the blizzard. You are the snowflake. Stand down sailor that's an order!

Unregistered
    Dude, if you've really been following all this, you're crazy. By the way , you're right. lol 😂. Who is Double double You?!
    Na, personally my whole unit posts on here to mess, with Ronald. It's sad to say the only enjoyment we look forward too. We can count on Ma Douche Lube to give us a laugh. If the department gave out rewards or rank, for a wanna-be lair. Ron would be Chief for life. Hell, even President for life. What scare me, is 2 of my people, claim Lube is the Anit-Christ!

ant-tee that is.

Unregistered
    I am the blizzard. You are the snowflake. Stand down sailor that's an order!
    Does this mean, you want to blow me?? Sorry, I don't swing that way. Hey, Ron I'm not passing judgement here. To each their own. Honestly, it did work for you, your whole career. Yet, one must wonder. Who replaced you? Since YOUR drop WAS never a real thing. I can see now why your so hung up on the windy city You must of blew your way, right thru. Cause we never found anything you claimed on being the chief there. Oh, I was just informed it's a drag thing. David , said you one ugly drag queen. I have to agree. Being a red head, isn't working for you. Try blond, the brother in the north end would love you... Picture, Ron!! We can make you a star you always dreamed you are. Oh crap, it's seems to be working already (mental pictures) Big Mike is getting a hardon already I'm scared...

Unregistered
    Does this mean, you want to blow me?? Sorry, I don't swing that way. Hey, Ron I'm not passing judgement here. To each their own. Honestly, it did work for you, your whole career. Yet, one must wonder. Who replaced you? Since YOUR drop WAS never a real thing. I can see now why your so hung up on the windy city You must of blew your way, right thru. Cause we never found anything you claimed on being the chief there. Oh, I was just informed it's a drag thing. David , said you one ugly drag queen. I have to agree. Being a red head, isn't working for you. Try blond, the brother in the north end would love you... Picture, Ron!! We can make you a star you always dreamed you are. Oh crap, it's seems to be working already (mental pictures) Big Mike is getting a hardon already I'm scared...
    Stand down sailor that's an order!🚣

Unregistered
    Sir, we are all standing up for you. Hang in there.
    Stand up sailor. I salute you!

Unregistered
    Stand down sailor that's an order!🚣
    Hey, Mr. Gota****inmymouth. How's retirement going? It really seems you miss us all. I for one (well a few) enjoy our little back-n-forward we got going. Seems many posts as us. To stir things up. I want you to know this is the real me. Yet, it seems I can only post now on my own device. The jackals are looking for ways to help with the departments budget and want E/O time with a rip. If your found on a city own property. Doing what I'm doing now. Shame, I guess someone didn't like he or she read about themselves. I guess the truth hurts. Yes, Ron. I know I'm an azzhole Not proud of it. It is what it is. In closing. I'm asking for a favor Now, I'm not the first to say this but it is great and on point Go have an intercourse with yourself. Big smile now Ronald.

Unregistered
    Hey, Mr. Gota****inmymouth. How's retirement going? It really seems you miss us all. I for one (well a few) enjoy our little back-n-forward we got going. Seems many posts as us. To stir things up. I want you to know this is the real me. Yet, it seems I can only post now on my own device. The jackals are looking for ways to help with the departments budget and want E/O time with a rip. If your found on a city own property. Doing what I'm doing now. Shame, I guess someone didn't like he or she read about themselves. I guess the truth hurts. Yes, Ron. I know I'm an azzhole Not proud of it. It is what it is. In closing. I'm asking for a favor Now, I'm not the first to say this but it is great and on point Go have an intercourse with yourself. Big smile now Ronald.
    Ah man they deleted part of your name. Let me correct this . Mr. Gotadic-kinmymouth. Better??

Page 338 of 615 FirstFirst ... 238288328336337338339340348388438 ... LastLast