The Lube Promotion chant - Page 332
Page 332 of 615 FirstFirst ... 232282322330331332333334342382432 ... LastLast
Results 3,311 to 3,320 of 6142

Unregistered
    The difference between the Dolphins and me? Well.... I'm a winner. Hop aboard the Lube train. Good things are just down the track.

Submarine Airborne OOHRAH

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Don't let the haters derail you sir. They are afraid that it's game over when you return here.
    If the RONALD is or was so great why did he leave? He should come back. We need our jester back! Were not haters, were keeping it real. You got to admit. With all these chief's ranks, federal director ranks. He claims to be offered every week. Why would he want to come back to this sewer? Honesty, it's like he never left anyway. He's on here every other day entertaining us with his B.S. and lies. Ronald, you just can't let go of the pass. Your military was over 30 years ago. All you were was is a cook. Do you think maybe that's why you could never get above commander? With all the lies you tell. Now be a good little wanna-be, next time you happen to grace us with your presents. Hook up that grill. You know, if you want to win friends. Do a cook out at city hall. They will love you for it.

Unregistered
    If the RONALD is or was so great why did he leave? He should come back. We need our jester back! Were not haters, were keeping it real. You got to admit. With all these chief's ranks, federal director ranks. He claims to be offered every week. Why would he want to come back to this sewer? Honesty, it's like he never left anyway. He's on here every other day entertaining us with his B.S. and lies. Ronald, you just can't let go of the pass. Your military was over 30 years ago. All you were was is a cook. Do you think maybe that's why you could never get above commander? With all the lies you tell. Now be a good little wanna-be, next time you happen to grace us with your presents. Hook up that grill. You know, if you want to win friends. Do a cook out at city hall. They will love you for it.
    The DROP was up and job offers were flooding in. Chicago was turned around for six weeks. Google the article that was in Time Magazine. Obviously, this place cannot survive without a certain greatness. Submarine Airborne. OOHRAH!

Unregistered
    The DROP was up and job offers were flooding in. Chicago was turned around for six weeks. Google the article that was in Time Magazine. Obviously, this place cannot survive without a certain greatness. Submarine Airborne. OOHRAH!
    Google? How many times has that been said. Only to find more B.S. Funny, Ron was never in Chicago. How can he claim to be the chief there. When 1, their called superintendent. 2, they let one go, only to promote another from within? Not Ron. Never no mention of Ron, anywhere. Now, your saying here 6 weeks. Yet, according to earlier post by the lair-natter. He claims to have been their a year? Tubby, even claimed to be running wind sprints with their SWAT and training them. If you let Ron tell it. He's done everything. Better then anyone. I don't know why, he's so embarrass over just being a cook in the Navy. Yes, generally those that are, failed in there primary M.O.S. and were put at the needs of the Navy and made a cook. When Ron was bragging about being HALO trained. He didn't even know what HAHO was. He had to google it. Plus I remember asking him in person at one of the staff meeting. Got a little red faced there. Another thing Ron, you were in only 4 years. Yet, you claimed to be airborne trained, HALO trained, been to Ranger school. Ran missions for delta and seal team 6, plus was a C.I.A. operator. Sniper trained, master driver (more like master baiter) Have his master jump wings, C.I.B. Expert marksmen. To top it all off, when did he have time to go to cooking school and then deployed on his M.O.S? Oh, I got it he's following a Hollywood movie. I can see why your drop wasn't extended or you COULD NEVER get above the rank of commander. Now, you claimed you told all of us off at your last comstat meeting. Remember? You think, your coming back? Yes, I know, I'll be told Ron's not posting these. Maybe some but a lot more then you think. Personally, I like the backstabbing little lair. I'm not saying I wouldn't cross the street to piss on him if he was on fire. I just wouldn't run. Old school?? More like OLD fat man! He's a wide and he is tall. Once a douche and a rat. Your always be a douche and a rat.

Unregistered
    Google? How many times has that been said. Only to find more B.S. Funny, Ron was never in Chicago. How can he claim to be the chief there. When 1, their called superintendent. 2, they let one go, only to promote another from within? Not Ron. Never no mention of Ron, anywhere. Now, your saying here 6 weeks. Yet, according to earlier post by the lair-natter. He claims to have been their a year? Tubby, even claimed to be running wind sprints with their SWAT and training them. If you let Ron tell it. He's done everything. Better then anyone. I don't know why, he's so embarrass over just being a cook in the Navy. Yes, generally those that are, failed in there primary M.O.S. and were put at the needs of the Navy and made a cook. When Ron was bragging about being HALO trained. He didn't even know what HAHO was. He had to google it. Plus I remember asking him in person at one of the staff meeting. Got a little red faced there. Another thing Ron, you were in only 4 years. Yet, you claimed to be airborne trained, HALO trained, been to Ranger school. Ran missions for delta and seal team 6, plus was a C.I.A. operator. Sniper trained, master driver (more like master baiter) Have his master jump wings, C.I.B. Expert marksmen. To top it all off, when did he have time to go to cooking school and then deployed on his M.O.S? Oh, I got it he's following a Hollywood movie. I can see why your drop wasn't extended or you COULD NEVER get above the rank of commander. Now, you claimed you told all of us off at your last comstat meeting. Remember? You think, your coming back? Yes, I know, I'll be told Ron's not posting these. Maybe some but a lot more then you think. Personally, I like the backstabbing little lair. I'm not saying I wouldn't cross the street to piss on him if he was on fire. I just wouldn't run. Old school?? More like OLD fat man! He's a wide and he is tall. Once a douche and a rat. Your always be a douche and a rat.
    Stand down sailor that's an order. Submarine Airborne OOHRAH!! I run with SWAT until they drop. I make dreams and screams come true .i am why your pathetic a$$$ is here. I am also the reason you're mot bagging groceries at Pantry Pride. I am a real deal and a hero for all to idolize. And soon you'll be knocking on my door once I mive Louie out and you'll be begging for a favor. IT AINT GONNA HAPPEN. you're out of here.

Unregistered
    This post is so stupid. Get a life your retired already. People don't even know who your talking about.

Unregistered
    Stand down sailor that's an order. Submarine Airborne OOHRAH!! I run with SWAT until they drop. I make dreams and screams come true .i am why your pathetic a$$$ is here. I am also the reason you're mot bagging groceries at Pantry Pride. I am a real deal and a hero for all to idolize. And soon you'll be knocking on my door once I mive Louie out and you'll be begging for a favor. IT AINT GONNA HAPPEN. you're out of here.
    What? When you left, you said you were offered the D/C position and refused cause they wouldn't meet your price. Now, with NO salary increase your going to take it. Forrest Gump, your about as stupid, as stupid can be. You WILL never have the rank, connections or anything to run me out the door. Transfer me or anything else. Beside all I have to do is bring a dozen jelly filled doughnuts and you will fold. Damn, for a guy, that claims to be really rich. Have all, that we can only dream of. Your coming back to this place. Get a life fat man. Me, I have a life. Messing with you, like old times.

Unregistered
    What? When you left, you said you were offered the D/C position and refused cause they wouldn't meet your price. Now, with NO salary increase your going to take it. Forrest Gump, your about as stupid, as stupid can be. You WILL never have the rank, connections or anything to run me out the door. Transfer me or anything else. Beside all I have to do is bring a dozen jelly filled doughnuts and you will fold. Damn, for a guy, that claims to be really rich. Have all, that we can only dream of. Your coming back to this place. Get a life fat man. Me, I have a life. Messing with you, like old times.
    You WILL all vote a vote of confidence and adoration for me today. Understood?! This bad boy is back.

Unregistered
    You WILL all vote a vote of confidence and adoration for me today. Understood?! This bad boy is back.
    Back as what the yes boy of city hall and those above you in rank, which was everybody on staff when you were here. Ronald, seek some serious help Maybe a few of you old boys need you here. The rest of us are doing fine, without you. Shit when you were here. You really weren't. The only thing were you GOOD at was throwing others out into the spotlight. To get and keep it off of you. Then you went to far to impress a very few. Claiming you told us all off. (as you walked out the door, puss=y) Your continued lies over you military, all the connection's you've made. While lying about being a Chief in a department. Where they don't have one. If you took a second to get you head out of you azz. With all these lies. You see, your not what the department needs or wants. You've became a liability. With you bragging, lies and most importantly RATTING on those who really did think you were a friend. I loved the one where the Sgt over an officer, did his job CORRECTLY, wrote the rip with 40 hours lost of E.O. You weren't. You had to get you self noticed and demanded a 120 hour. For what? The Sgt. handled it proper. YOU of all people here. Should stay out of the spot light. I remember years ago. Your action' s you've taken and DONE. With certain men, that happen to dress up as female. Funny you got that buried pretty good. NOW WELL ENOUGH! Disappearing, time to time to go to the stardust motel or off n.w.71 st. You know you could be watched if one comes on foot off. N.W 75st Yes, it was done a few times. To our own stupidly we left it drop. Honestly not knowing how much of a real Richard you would grow into. Yet, here's our lion king bragging over all these chief's job's YOURS for the taking, let not forget those many Federal directorship's Interesting you got NONE and here you are COMING back as D/C or higher. When you claimed you turned down them, cause they wouldn't meet your price. Honestly every Lt, Sgt and captain should raise hell if you got anything after being FORCED to go at your thirty. Now coming back to screw one or more of them over. Yep, your old school! Latter, nut job. In the parting word of so many here. GET ON YOUR DAMN MEDICATION! Stay on your medication and at home. If we do buy into your latest lie. It will only be a matter of time, for you to be baker acted. I'll drive you over there. I'm nice like that..

Unregistered
    Back as what the yes boy of city hall and those above you in rank, which was everybody on staff when you were here. Ronald, seek some serious help Maybe a few of you old boys need you here. The rest of us are doing fine, without you. Shit when you were here. You really weren't. The only thing were you GOOD at was throwing others out into the spotlight. To get and keep it off of you. Then you went to far to impress a very few. Claiming you told us all off. (as you walked out the door, puss=y) Your continued lies over you military, all the connection's you've made. While lying about being a Chief in a department. Where they don't have one. If you took a second to get you head out of you azz. With all these lies. You see, your not what the department needs or wants. You've became a liability. With you bragging, lies and most importantly RATTING on those who really did think you were a friend. I loved the one where the Sgt over an officer, did his job CORRECTLY, wrote the rip with 40 hours lost of E.O. You weren't. You had to get you self noticed and demanded a 120 hour. For what? The Sgt. handled it proper. YOU of all people here. Should stay out of the spot light. I remember years ago. Your action' s you've taken and DONE. With certain men, that happen to dress up as female. Funny you got that buried pretty good. NOW WELL ENOUGH! Disappearing, time to time to go to the stardust motel or off n.w.71 st. You know you could be watched if one comes on foot off. N.W 75st Yes, it was done a few times. To our own stupidly we left it drop. Honestly not knowing how much of a real Richard you would grow into. Yet, here's our lion king bragging over all these chief's job's YOURS for the taking, let not forget those many Federal directorship's Interesting you got NONE and here you are COMING back as D/C or higher. When you claimed you turned down them, cause they wouldn't meet your price. Honestly every Lt, Sgt and captain should raise hell if you got anything after being FORCED to go at your thirty. Now coming back to screw one or more of them over. Yep, your old school! Latter, nut job. In the parting word of so many here. GET ON YOUR DAMN MEDICATION! Stay on your medication and at home. If we do buy into your latest lie. It will only be a matter of time, for you to be baker acted. I'll drive you over there. I'm nice like that..

Man, leVe the guy alone. What's the matter with you?

Page 332 of 615 FirstFirst ... 232282322330331332333334342382432 ... LastLast