The Lube Promotion chant - Page 306
Page 306 of 615 FirstFirst ... 206256296304305306307308316356406 ... LastLast
Results 3,051 to 3,060 of 6142

Unregistered
    HTTPS:// YouTube.be/5iPvJoSpFU

This is what I had to put up with whole making a roast leg of lamb with dill potatoes before exiting through the torpedo tube with meals in Tupperware for Seal Team 6.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I can't believe this. He has told us all that they almost made a postage stamp about his heroics but got beaten out by Carlos Hath****. So he has to be more than a cook. Maybe that was his cover like Steven Seagal in that movie about a decade ago.

You want to trash someone that all of us look up to. The question is why? What's your motive?
    I don't have a motive. I can't stand two faced people. Ron's, nothing but a lair when it comes to many things he claim to have done. No-one really cares he was only a cook. It was his choice. He should live with it. Not make up lies to make himself feel he has worth and lessen or poke a jealous word at those that have done. Only what he wishes he had. Life, isn't a T.V. show. How is it possible to really look up to one, who in all honesty lies. Over his history? As it's been pointed out by a few people on here. If Forrest Grump, is going to lie, about himself. So you will respect and like him. When it comes down to it and he's has to put his own ass on the line to help YOU! It won't happen. Also, why would one. Who's dying to get above the commanders rank. Make claims I hooked up so-n-so or gave away a chief position to another to be owed a favor? Please. Any one with a few brain cells left. Knows Ron never applied to any of these places, cause he's holding out here, for his pals at City Hall to GIVE him a higher rank. He comes on here posting as others, knocking Louis, now all 3 A/C's. and the major he made! That he is tapping! Most of the time I have to sit and listen to him. I throw up in my mouth. He's an insecure little child. That feels the need to have to impress us with lies. One last thing to think about. Ron was in the navy 4 years? How in that small amount of time. He's been to ranger school, airborne school, earned his master jump wings, been to haho & haho school. Sniper school, master diver. Was awarded many of the top combat medals this country has of offer. C.I.B. Now, it was heard he went to pathfinder school too and fit in the time to got to cooking school with the navy? Plus command a tank unit in combat?

Unregistered
    I don't have a motive. I can't stand two faced people. Ron's, nothing but a lair when it comes to many things he claim to have done. No-one really cares he was only a cook. It was his choice. He should live with it. Not make up lies to make himself feel he has worth and lessen or poke a jealous word at those that have done. Only what he wishes he had. Life, isn't a T.V. show. How is it possible to really look up to one, who in all honesty lies. Over his history? As it's been pointed out by a few people on here. If Forrest Grump, is going to lie, about himself. So you will respect and like him. When it comes down to it and he's has to put his own ass on the line to help YOU! It won't happen. Also, why would one. Who's dying to get above the commanders rank. Make claims I hooked up so-n-so or gave away a chief position to another to be owed a favor? Please. Any one with a few brain cells left. Knows Ron never applied to any of these places, cause he's holding out here, for his pals at City Hall to GIVE him a higher rank. He comes on here posting as others, knocking Louis, now all 3 A/C's. and the major he made! That he is tapping! Most of the time I have to sit and listen to him. I throw up in my mouth. He's an insecure little child. That feels the need to have to impress us with lies. One last thing to think about. Ron was in the navy 4 years? How in that small amount of time. He's been to ranger school, airborne school, earned his master jump wings, been to haho & haho school. Sniper school, master diver. Was awarded many of the top combat medals this country has of offer. C.I.B. Now, it was heard he went to pathfinder school too and fit in the time to got to cooking school with the navy? Plus command a tank unit in combat?
    I also went to Fleet Sonar School and submarine escoffier school in Groton, Ct.....BESS.

Stand down sailor. That's an order!

Unregistered
    I also went to Fleet Sonar School and submarine escoffier school in Groton, Ct.....BESS.

Stand down sailor. That's an order!
    Why, don't you just stand up for once? You go off on everyone that questions your lies. Your an embarrassment Ron. Nothing special about your time here or your Rambo military time. You were a o'k officer. Fair Sgt. Then what the hell happen to you? You act like the department should revolve around you. That we all got to line up to kiss you ass. I will admit you do have you moments. Where you look out for the so-called little guys. Only, if you see a way to benefit from it. You act like the rich little, spoiled prom queen. If your not getting your way. You become the spoiled prom, scream queen! We all know you start posts on here about other to fuel the flames. When's your promotion? Soon would be nice. So all the others will finally see your are not what you claim or ready for a real staff position. If you were, you wouldn't of lied and claimed I let so-n-so have it for a favor. Yet, we do see you getting one in the near future. Cause the F&F plan needs to show it's looking out for all it's peeps. Yet, you been passed over so many times. it's got to be eating at you
    Gentry, was looking good for D/C down the line. Yet not any more? Wonder who had a hand in this?

Unregistered
    Why, don't you just stand up for once? You go off on everyone that questions your lies. Your an embarrassment Ron. Nothing special about your time here or your Rambo military time. You were a o'k officer. Fair Sgt. Then what the hell happen to you? You act like the department should revolve around you. That we all got to line up to kiss you ass. I will admit you do have you moments. Where you look out for the so-called little guys. Only, if you see a way to benefit from it. You act like the rich little, spoiled prom queen. If your not getting your way. You become the spoiled prom, scream queen! We all know you start posts on here about other to fuel the flames. When's your promotion? Soon would be nice. So all the others will finally see your are not what you claim or ready for a real staff position. If you were, you wouldn't of lied and claimed I let so-n-so have it for a favor. Yet, we do see you getting one in the near future. Cause the F&F plan needs to show it's looking out for all it's peeps. Yet, you been passed over so many times. it's got to be eating at you
    Gentry, was looking good for D/C down the line. Yet not any more? Wonder who had a hand in this?
    Rich little? Rich little? You're damn right I act like Rich Little. You should see my impersonation of Louie. I'm the real talent here. I bring the crowds in. They come to see ME!!

Unregistered
    Rich little? Rich little? You're damn right I act like Rich Little. You should see my impersonation of Louie. I'm the real talent here. I bring the crowds in. They come to see ME!!
    Well, sure we all need a laugh from time to time. Your the best department court jester to date! A real funny man. Especially, when your giving advice to other on crime control and bring up the stats, public relations and so forth. If they give out awards or excuse me their ram-butt, medals. You would be top dog with all the scams and lies you tell. None, could hold a candle to you cookie! Your the top mutt, in this sewer! The queen, over all the little pee-on's. Pee-on's isn't that what you said when you referred to you net peeps, the other day or was that just the "B" shift central? I can't remember, half the time when you talk. I just tune you out and wait for someones opinion that means something or they know what their talking about. You, if your lips are moving, your lying and you voice is like finger nails on a old school black board. For a funny man, you cry, like a preschool little girl, who's daddy took their dolls away. When you can't have your way. I don't know which nickname I like better for you or which one really fits you. Forrest, Tattoo ( the plane, the plane ) One of the woman in my unit came up with a sweet one. Gorgeous Gorge. cause you can't pass by a mirror without stopping. Balloon Head, cause of you ego. Both would fit you. I think we should leave it up to all, that visit your site. Their's you that visit at least 100 times a week. So your vote won't count. Me, I'll bow out and let all the moron's and pee-on's (as you refer to patrol, cause their to stupid to advance or have a clue as to what's going on) vote. Then once the vote is tallied we will get you. Your own personal plate for new ride you claim to get every few months. While, the ones who's back you claim to have. Drive roach mobiles or cars that shouldn't even be in service.

Unregistered
    Well, sure we all need a laugh from time to time. Your the best department court jester to date! A real funny man. Especially, when your giving advice to other on crime control and bring up the stats, public relations and so forth. If they give out awards or excuse me their ram-butt, medals. You would be top dog with all the scams and lies you tell. None, could hold a candle to you cookie! Your the top mutt, in this sewer! The queen, over all the little pee-on's. Pee-on's isn't that what you said when you referred to you net peeps, the other day or was that just the "B" shift central? I can't remember, half the time when you talk. I just tune you out and wait for someones opinion that means something or they know what their talking about. You, if your lips are moving, your lying and you voice is like finger nails on a old school black board. For a funny man, you cry, like a preschool little girl, who's daddy took their dolls away. When you can't have your way. I don't know which nickname I like better for you or which one really fits you. Forrest, Tattoo ( the plane, the plane ) One of the woman in my unit came up with a sweet one. Gorgeous Gorge. cause you can't pass by a mirror without stopping. Balloon Head, cause of you ego. Both would fit you. I think we should leave it up to all, that visit your site. Their's you that visit at least 100 times a week. So your vote won't count. Me, I'll bow out and let all the moron's and pee-on's (as you refer to patrol, cause their to stupid to advance or have a clue as to what's going on) vote. Then once the vote is tallied we will get you. Your own personal plate for new ride you claim to get every few months. While, the ones who's back you claim to have. Drive roach mobiles or cars that shouldn't even be in service.
    How dare you, you summabeach. Stand down sailor. That's an order! No one laughs at me. They respect me and trust me to lead them to Compstat success. No crimes since July 6th.

Unregistered
    I'm a hard body. 2 hour gym, 2 hour breakfast, 20 minutes paperwork. 40 minute zip through my NET area, one hour lunch and that's it for my long days.. 4X a month.

Unregistered
    I'm a hard body. 2 hour gym, 2 hour breakfast, 20 minutes paperwork. 40 minute zip through my NET area, one hour lunch and that's it for my long days.. 4X a month.
    Yes, your really D/C materiel! Were all going to follow your example. Since, we can't head out with only 4 hours days without using our e/o or vacation. Were going to take a few pages out of your great play book. Stats? a thing of the past. We go to a call, on a late arrival. If he or she stupid enough to hang around. Will hook-n-book them. Tickets, only if it involves an accident. Then it's a really big maybe. Reports, oh yes! On everything. You know just to WASTE more of our time. Proactive police work? I'll park where they can see me, so they go around the corner to sell there drugs. While I watch Netflix. I'll ever wave once in awhile, for community relations. As a matter of fact. I park with my bar lights on so EVERYONE see's me and I don't have to get involved. Unless, I'm dispatched. See, that's you how made it so long here, that and your close personal relationship. With a certain city hall member and taking credit for others work. Honestly, what's good for you, our greatest leader! Should be good for the pee-on's as you so nicely referred to us as. Why, anyone here. Will bust their ass for a ego, nut job such as yourself. It's beyond any reasoning. So, when you advance in your leadershit command. We all thank you for your great insight and know how. On how to beat our own system. You truly are the greatest.

Unregistered
    Yes, your really D/C materiel! Were all going to follow your example. Since, we can't head out with only 4 hours days without using our e/o or vacation. Were going to take a few pages out of your great play book. Stats? a thing of the past. We go to a call, on a late arrival. If he or she stupid enough to hang around. Will hook-n-book them. Tickets, only if it involves an accident. Then it's a really big maybe. Reports, oh yes! On everything. You know just to WASTE more of our time. Proactive police work? I'll park where they can see me, so they go around the corner to sell there drugs. While I watch Netflix. I'll ever wave once in awhile, for community relations. As a matter of fact. I park with my bar lights on so EVERYONE see's me and I don't have to get involved. Unless, I'm dispatched. See, that's you how made it so long here, that and your close personal relationship. With a certain city hall member and taking credit for others work. Honestly, what's good for you, our greatest leader! Should be good for the pee-on's as you so nicely referred to us as. Why, anyone here. Will bust their ass for a ego, nut job such as yourself. It's beyond any reasoning. So, when you advance in your leadershit command. We all thank you for your great insight and know how. On how to beat our own system. You truly are the greatest.
    You'll be on midnights with TWT off. I order you to bring me your worksheets from last month. ALL of them! I know who you are. Clock is ticking!

Page 306 of 615 FirstFirst ... 206256296304305306307308316356406 ... LastLast