The Lube Promotion chant - Page 300
Page 300 of 615 FirstFirst ... 200250290298299300301302310350400 ... LastLast
Results 2,991 to 3,000 of 6142

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who do you think the Feds answer too? They need flowers too from time to time.
    At ease sailor. That's an order!

Unregistered
    Happy Father's Day to The Miami Police Department's favorite Big Daddy....Ronnie Da LooooB

Unregistered
    Who do you think the Feds answer too? They need flowers too from time to time.
    Ronald, are you really a flower child? Damn, we never put 2 & 2 together. We knew you are a switch hitter. Never did we think you were a throw back from the early 60's. So chief, tell us all these plans you have. Like summer time uniforms, short pants uniforms can be worn. I bet you really like that on. All those guys shown off those legs. Umm. I bet that bring a pretty smile to your face. Also heard, you want to do away with a Ho arrest. Especially of the she-males. Interesting, this a throw back to your earlier years here on the force? Now cause you more well known, you need to go up to Broward or Palm beach counties to score a little action. Tell me when your not at city hall or following around staff to get noticed. You hang out, up on 3rd & 11 still? Used to be 79st. Yet you really can't play off. Having police business their. If your noticed and the county, well you be butt whipped if you crossed over 7th ave & 79st. The county won't give you a pass. like you had, what was it twice, that I'm aware of. Funniest thing, truth be told(which you can't) Once when you were found under I-95 just off 71st. You played it off as your were getting info. On the fellows near 75st. Except, we you were pulled up behind. Why did you head come out of the lap of that real and I do mean real ugly dude? Dressed like Tina Tuner. The Sgt and I had nightmares for weeks. Yes, we were stupid in hind-sight. I mean we figure it out. Real quick. Yet out stupidly and friendship at the time gave you a pass. Now if we knew, how you would really turn out. Like you have and giving then I.S. Statement on a couple of officers. For tuning up that 33 offender who really deserved it and needed it. Yet here you are the golden child. The answer to all of Miami's woe's

Unregistered

Avenue

Stop writing lies

Unregistered
    Okay that's on

Unregistered
    Ronald, are you really a flower child? Damn, we never put 2 & 2 together. We knew you are a switch hitter. Never did we think you were a throw back from the early 60's. So chief, tell us all these plans you have. Like summer time uniforms, short pants uniforms can be worn. I bet you really like that on. All those guys shown off those legs. Umm. I bet that bring a pretty smile to your face. Also heard, you want to do away with a Ho arrest. Especially of the she-males. Interesting, this a throw back to your earlier years here on the force? Now cause you more well known, you need to go up to Broward or Palm beach counties to score a little action. Tell me when your not at city hall or following around staff to get noticed. You hang out, up on 3rd & 11 still? Used to be 79st. Yet you really can't play off. Having police business their. If your noticed and the county, well you be butt whipped if you crossed over 7th ave & 79st. The county won't give you a pass. like you had, what was it twice, that I'm aware of. Funniest thing, truth be told(which you can't) Once when you were found under I-95 just off 71st. You played it off as your were getting info. On the fellows near 75st. Except, we you were pulled up behind. Why did you head come out of the lap of that real and I do mean real ugly dude? Dressed like Tina Tuner. The Sgt and I had nightmares for weeks. Yes, we were stupid in hind-sight. I mean we figure it out. Real quick. Yet out stupidly and friendship at the time gave you a pass. Now if we knew, how you would really turn out. Like you have and giving then I.S. Statement on a couple of officers. For tuning up that 33 offender who really deserved it and needed it. Yet here you are the golden child. The answer to all of Miami's woe's

Hey ass wioe, I commanded a Tiger I with its 4.6 gallon engine and 88 mm gun. My Armor is thick! I am Guderian's Lube. So not only am I submarine- airborne but I'm also armor trained. I'm a panzer-pattah warrior. Stand down sailor. That's an order!!

Unregistered
    Hey ass wioe, I commanded a Tiger I with its 4.6 gallon engine and 88 mm gun. My Armor is thick! I am Guderian's Lube. So not only am I submarine- airborne but I'm also armor trained. I'm a panzer-pattah warrior. Stand down sailor. That's an order!!
    Tiger? What are we reliving the T.V shot combat? You know for a COOK. You done a lot more then those that are in special ops units. lets see, you claim for the 4 years you were in as a COOK. Your HALO, sniper, driver trained. Been to ranger school. Been in combat with America's most elite combat units. Command a tank platoon in combat. Give military advise to a president and the entire joint chief of staff. Been to the Military Command College as a CPO2. Go to other countries to give advise on police matters. Won, the silver star, navy cross and bronze star during combat action. You know doing all this in 4 years is impossible. Not enough time. See Ronald I was in 11. I been to ranger school, airborne school. Been HALO & HAHO trained. Been to the "Q" course. Was in the 1st SF unit. I was sent to England to cross train as well as Germany. I've been to the Falklands, Middle East, Africa, South America but not the military command college. I wasn't a Lt. Col. the lowest rank you need to get in. Now maybe you were a cook their or grounds keeper. Not for studies. Now, what new officer are you trying to impress now? Cause, any that know you, know if your lips are moving it's generally a lie coming. Oh, your claim that the S.O.N gave an order that all cook on subs be airborne train. Damn child you told this lie so many time. You really believe it. You know as it's been pointed out to you. Staff and city hall read these. I'm sure some defense lawyers do to. When an officer is proven to be a liar, LIKE YOU. Your useless as a cop. Yet, here your remain, ****ing over your fellow officers and staff members. Trying to impress some pretty little rookie, with your mental issues. Take your damn MEDS and chill hopper. Your stories are a cry for help. Maybe I should baker act your ass and save us all a headache in the long run. You know if you run out of your meds while your at work. Since as you pointed out Louis is on some powerful shit. I'm sure if he is, He'll spare one for you to make it thru the day. He's nice that way. me, I just take you to the mental heath unit for a 72 hours hold. I'm nice that way. I'm still waiting for your memo, transferring me to Mids. with TWTh off. Why haven't I got that yet? You know you'll miss me. Once I'm gone. No one to keep it real for you. Oh do me a solid and quit driving around Weston. You looking to see where I live? You still, haven't figured out who I'm and I see you at every staff meeting and following some staff members around. Like your going to miss something important and not be in the loop. or are you just trying to be noticed by the right people? Well this has been fun. Yet I got a life so I will reply to your reply again later. later cookie, when's the next BBQ your hosting?

Unregistered
    I just took a nice steamy shower and rubbed some Lubiderm all over my biceps, triceps, and glutes. Then it hit me. As I stared at the plastic white bottle I realized there are a number of words that one can deduct from Lubiderm

At the top of the list is LUBE, followed by
    rub
    bid
    berm
    bud
    lid
    me
    ER
    bird
    lie
    med
    bide
    mire
    drib

join me tomorrow when I stare at a tube of Preparation-H

Unregistered
    I just took a nice steamy shower and rubbed some Lubiderm all over my biceps, triceps, and glutes. Then it hit me. As I stared at the plastic white bottle I realized there are a number of words that one can deduct from Lubiderm

rub
    bid
    berm
    bud
    lid
    me
    ER
    bird
    lie
    med
    bide
    mire
    drib

How about Brim and Die?

Unregistered

rub
    bid
    berm
    bud
    lid
    me
    ER
    bird
    lie
    med
    bide
    mire
    drib

Son, you got way too much free time on your hands.

Page 300 of 615 FirstFirst ... 200250290298299300301302310350400 ... LastLast