The Lube Promotion chant - Page 11
Page 11 of 615 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111511 ... LastLast

Re: The Lube Promotion chant

Papa,Lube is Lab,always has been,always will be.
    I have no clue where u got Larricci from?
    Does that neanderthal wear Lube on his hair too? Larricci will never fight Hugh and Lab,heck he wont fight his wife,l.m.a.o. so I dont know who would be stupid enough to fight hugh??
    Now that it's clear,dont ever confuse Lt.Lube,{Ron Laberski},,Mr.Admin,,again!

Quote Originally Posted by 10-40
    Papa,Lube is Lab,always has been,always will be.
    I have no clue where u got Larricci from?
    Does that neanderthal wear Lube on his hair too? Larricci will never fight Hugh and Lab,heck he wont fight his wife,l.m.a.o. so I dont know who would be stupid enough to fight hugh??
    Now that it's clear,dont ever confuse Lt.Lube,{Ron Laberski},,Mr.Admin,,again!

You are right....Everyone knows that Lab became Lube when he "Valdez"ed (as in Exxon) his hair. But I think you are wrong on the laricci fight. he called Hugh out. This is gonna be one heck of a fight. It's for charity. So who cares.. Laricci dropped him in officer Survival back in 1998. There is a photo around the station somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Slippery
    Boy George,you need to come out of retirement,l.o.l. That was great and it has been fun but now Lt.Lab can start "lubricating" his men as a deputy commander and not an admin sgt.
    Good luck Lube and dont forget what garage you came from!
    45 posts and 1250 reads. nothing dirty, nothing malicious.. Boy George tackle the other issues as only you know how to. it has been a blast!
    CAN SOMEONE CONFIRM. LUBE WAS RUSHED TO MT. SINAI LAST NIGHT WITH HEMMEROIDS?
    I met with lt. Lubrication yesterday. he had gallstones not hemmeroids you idiot. WELCOME BACK LUBE!

LUBE IS RELYING ON GUNNELS BLOWS JUST GLANCING OFF HIS HEAD DUE TO ALL THE OIL IN HIS HAIR. HE IN TURN WILL GET THAT OIL INTO GUNNELS EYES AND STRIKE WHEN GUNNELS IS BLIND. IF THAT DOESN'T WORK, HE WILL RESORT TO DISTRACTING GUNNELS WITH HIS SPONGE BOB BOXER SHORTS. THER IS A PICTURE OF SPONGE BOB IN THE CROTCH AREA WITH AN AMEBA STICKING OUT OF HIS CHEST.

LUBE IS RELYING ON GUNNELS BLOWS JUST GLANCING OFF HIS HEAD DUE TO ALL THE OIL IN HIS HAIR. HE IN TURN WILL GET THAT OIL INTO GUNNELS EYES AND STRIKE WHEN GUNNELS IS BLIND. IF THAT DOESN'T WORK, HE WILL RESORT TO DISTRACTING GUNNELS WITH HIS SPONGE BOB BOXER SHORTS. THER IS A PICTURE OF SPONGE BOB IN THE CROTCH AREA WITH AN AMEBA STICKING OUT OF HIS CHEST.
    LARRICI IS FIGHTING HUGH..............LARRICI IS NOT LUBE.....LAB IS LUBE.......confused? you won't be after this week's episode of SOAP

LUBE IS GREASED LIGHTENING!!!!!

LUBE IS GREASED LIGHTENING!!!!!
    This Lube guy must be the most popular guy on this department. There is nothing negative written about this slippery WD-40 on any of the pages. Unreal for LEO Affiars. Congratulations. You are a 20W50 type of guy....

Quote Originally Posted by Elegua
    In the name of todos los santos and god we ask that Sgt.Lab be promoted to LT. before his hair gets unravelled any more and his shirt blows up??
    The man is fit to be tied and has turned to food for relief!
    Lt.Lubby,you will be okay but butch up or instead of lechon for Noch Buena,we will be roasting you.

Looby-Doo, you have alot to be thankful for. Enjoy the holidays my buddy....."The Crisco Kid". LUBE!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Elegua
    In the name of todos los santos and god we ask that Sgt.Lab be promoted to LT. before his hair gets unravelled any more and his shirt blows up??
    The man is fit to be tied and has turned to food for relief!
    Lt.Lubby,you will be okay but butch up or instead of lechon for Noch Buena,we will be roasting you.

Looby-Doo, you have alot to be thankful for. Enjoy the holidays my buddy....."The Crisco Kid". LUBE!!!!!!!
    HAPPY LUBES-GIVING!

My air condtion guy came by to work on a big problem with the unit. While he was working on the unit, Ron came by. What did I have?

A COIL CHANGE AND A LUBE! :lol: :lol: :lol:

keep the Lube thread alive. Compose atleast one Pro-Lube" offering once a week.

Page 11 of 615 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111511 ... LastLast