The Lube Promotion chant - Page 103
Page 103 of 615 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153203603 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 6142

Re: The Lube Promotion chant

" A day at the dog track soothes all my quirks. No crimes in Allapatah. I am a sotne's throw awat...W-W-W-ait...Here comes the bunny and there goes my money!! Gimme a call and tell me how great I am doing!"

Some gooooood Lube is what we are going to need when the next cuts in salary occur.

I prefer the Lube that is strawberry sented.

Report this postReply with quoteRe: Burden to Return to MPD?
    by Guest on 03/28/11 19:12:51

Carlos wrote:
    Guest wrote:
    Information has Burden making a return, seen with Crapp and Phillips having lunch this afternoon.

Yes He was in property picking up his chief's badge this morning.

LUBE seen taking a crap after accidentally polishing off a bottle of Phillip's Milk of Magnesia at yesterday's Weston shuffle board championships.LMAO :devil:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LUBE, get your astronaut back to the top of this very impressive board!

A CLASS ACT ALL THE WAY. NOTHNG BUT GREAT THINGS TO SAY ABOUT RON!

I saw Ron in the gym yesterday around 4 PM. He was pumping iron big time. He will now be known as LUBE Ferrigno!

Did anyone see that YouTube clip going around where our greased wonder got beaten by a pint zised nro in basketball. One shining moment came when LUBE Alcindor stuffed a guy that he towers over. Good going Rocket Man!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Did anyone see that YouTube clip going around where our greased wonder got beaten by a pint zised nro in basketball. One shining moment came when LUBE Alcindor stuffed a guy that he towers over. Good going Rocket Man!
    Spud Webb Caberea whipped the Lube's ass! Lube is burned out and needs to retire as he no longer has the Mojo to play the game. However he plays with Freddie Cruz pretty well.

This guy is a fool Laberdesjy. The guy has been a zero his whole career now he is a Cmdr. He is the worst leader now you have Major Mag talking good about him on this site. He has never been a good cop here. End of story.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest jjj
    This guy is a fool Laberdesjy. The guy has been a zero his whole career now he is a Cmdr. He is the worst leader now you have Major Mag talking good about him on this site. He has never been a good cop here. End of story.

Knd of refreshing that someone is talking good about others huh?

Page 103 of 615 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153203603 ... LastLast