The Lube Promotion chant - Page 425
Page 425 of 615 FirstFirst ... 325375415423424425426427435475525 ... LastLast
Results 4,241 to 4,250 of 6142

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Over 275 thousand views. People want to know what this American hero is doing. They want their kids to grown up to be like me. I am LEO Affairs. LEO Affairs is me! Stand down sailor. That's an order.
    Sonny, you reply to yourself. To get arguments going, with yourself. I don't think many parents, what their children to be like you. A peter puffer, lying all the time. Can't live in the real world, got to make up lies about your military time and time at MPD. What the he!!, happen to you? Man, you were a jerk, but still ok most of the time, you weren't, always a azzhole. It appears the FORCED RETIREMENT, took it's toll on you. Your mental health issuers, are getting worst. I'll try, but might not happen. I'll speck to your others HEROS at the FOP. To see if there is some type of help you can get. I know your afraid to ask for it. This is us looking out for you, they have some GOOD meds, out now. Yes, I take some save you the trouble of a insult. If you want, only if you want. On the down low, I can request some of my officers, to round up a DRAGQUEEN or two, I know you like the dark meat and we can sneak then out of the city and hand them over to you. Will even pick up the tag. I'm nice like that. You have to get them back to the city after your all finished.

Miami High, signing off now!

Unregistered
    Sonny, you reply to yourself. To get arguments going, with yourself. I don't think many parents, what their children to be like you. A peter puffer, lying all the time. Can't live in the real world, got to make up lies about your military time and time at MPD. What the he!!, happen to you? Man, you were a jerk, but still ok most of the time, you weren't, always a azzhole. It appears the FORCED RETIREMENT, took it's toll on you. Your mental health issuers, are getting worst. I'll try, but might not happen. I'll speck to your others HEROS at the FOP. To see if there is some type of help you can get. I know your afraid to ask for it. This is us looking out for you, they have some GOOD meds, out now. Yes, I take some save you the trouble of a insult. If you want, only if you want. On the down low, I can request some of my officers, to round up a DRAGQUEEN or two, I know you like the dark meat and we can sneak then out of the city and hand them over to you. Will even pick up the tag. I'm nice like that. You have to get them back to the city after your all finished.

Miami High, signing off now!

Miami High failure and disappointing sailor, I'm blowing the ballast and surfacing.
    SUBMARINE AIRBORNE OOHRAH.

Unregistered
    Miami High failure and disappointing sailor, I'm blowing the ballast and surfacing.
    SUBMARINE AIRBORNE OOHRAH.
    Blow this, you moron! It's a shame that, you got out of the NAVY, well over 30 years ago and you still harp on it. The elite navy seal, special forces, ranger, airborne cook. Ron, cooks are not considered, combat arms MOS. Especially the one's on a sub. I think you watched to many time that movie with the Cassy Ryback and when you got b!tched slap. One to many times, you woke up with the movie on in the background and OH, that's me. How nice of them to make a movie of my life. In truth, the only show or movie, that show's your real life is the cartoon with SpongeBob. Maybe the really old one, with Rocky the flying rat! What surprises me, is that (well as of now) you haven't made any claim's of taking control of a carrier battle group and flew F-14's on combat missions.

Now Ronald, I've never claimed to be book smart and I've never put another down, over simple spelling errors or grammar. It seem that all you have now. Is to lie and belittle others. You know for a guy who's claimed to twice to be chief of C.P.D and out and about in the navy on secret missions. You sure do have a lot of time to post on here.

Unregistered
    Blow this, you moron! It's a shame that, you got out of the NAVY, well over 30 years ago and you still harp on it. The elite navy seal, special forces, ranger, airborne cook. Ron, cooks are not considered, combat arms MOS. Especially the one's on a sub. I think you watched to many time that movie with the Cassy Ryback and when you got b!tched slap. One to many times, you woke up with the movie on in the background and OH, that's me. How nice of them to make a movie of my life. In truth, the only show or movie, that show's your real life is the cartoon with SpongeBob. Maybe the really old one, with Rocky the flying rat! What surprises me, is that (well as of now) you haven't made any claim's of taking control of a carrier battle group and flew F-14's on combat missions.

Now Ronald, I've never claimed to be book smart and I've never put another down, over simple spelling errors or grammar. It seem that all you have now. Is to lie and belittle others. You know for a guy who's claimed to twice to be chief of C.P.D and out and about in the navy on secret missions. You sure do have a lot of time to post on here.

Sailor, take your Miami High yearbook and stick it where the sun don't shine. You are illiterate. This Cavalier has no time for Stingaree ignorance.

HAHO,HALO automobile
    A Miami High grad and a banana peel
    One-two-three-four
    Run me, run me, run me some more

Miami High grad once said to me
    How to you spell a G-E-D

SUBMARINE AIRBORNE OOHRAH!

Unregistered
    Sailor, take your Miami High yearbook and stick it where the sun don't shine. You are illiterate. This Cavalier has no time for Stingaree ignorance.

HAHO,HALO automobile
    A Miami High grad and a banana peel
    One-two-three-four
    Run me, run me, run me some more

Miami High grad once said to me
    How to you spell a G-E-D

SUBMARINE AIRBORNE OOHRAH!
    What? His post hit a little to close to the truth? Don't get all upset, Ronald. We all know your a lair and a coward. When it comes to a real military life. On a computer, we can be all that we want to be. You, well are the most outstanding Bu!!
    Sh!t artist. Ever to get his paws on a keyboard. All your good for is lying and insults. How you ever made it to full retirement is a miracle. Well, a few of us know how. You would burn anyone to make yourself look like he's got a clue as to what's going on. Ride the gravy train off, others work. If life has shown me anything. Is that people that got to name drop. On all these important people they claim to know or had a real conversion with. Is a whinny little girl! With no connections at all. You lost yourself when you were shown the door. Your were a punk kid, while working here. Now your a punk old man. Trying to impress himself, with all that you read about of others accomplishments. Your problem is you think your the smartest, guy in the room. We are all dummies and don't know how to read a DD-214 or remember what you were like when you were just a officer and moving up the ranks. Some of us are still employed here Ron. Only a couple now. Me being one of them. Plus, many of us get together, from time to time. I don't care if you like me, think I'm a azzhole too. People better then you, have that opinion of me too or like me. Either way, live in your computer generated world of being a hero and the greatest thing for police work ever.

Unregistered
    What? His post hit a little to close to the truth? Don't get all upset, Ronald. We all know your a lair and a coward. When it comes to a real military life. On a computer, we can be all that we want to be. You, well are the most outstanding Bu!!
    Sh!t artist. Ever to get his paws on a keyboard. All your good for is lying and insults. How you ever made it to full retirement is a miracle. Well, a few of us know how. You would burn anyone to make yourself look like he's got a clue as to what's going on. Ride the gravy train off, others work. If life has shown me anything. Is that people that got to name drop. On all these important people they claim to know or had a real conversion with. Is a whinny little girl! With no connections at all. You lost yourself when you were shown the door. Your were a punk kid, while working here. Now your a punk old man. Trying to impress himself, with all that you read about of others accomplishments. Your problem is you think your the smartest, guy in the room. We are all dummies and don't know how to read a DD-214 or remember what you were like when you were just a officer and moving up the ranks. Some of us are still employed here Ron. Only a couple now. Me being one of them. Plus, many of us get together, from time to time. I don't care if you like me, think I'm a azzhole too. People better then you, have that opinion of me too or like me. Either way, live in your computer generated world of being a hero and the greatest thing for police work ever.
    You're a miserable puke. Get lost. And no I am not the Lube.

Unregistered
    Am I better than you? I mean really. Am I ?

HELL YES I AM!

Get on board. We set sail now. We submerge to our future!

Unregistered
    Am I better than you? I mean really. Am I ?

HELL YES I AM!

Get on board. We set sail now. We submerge to our future!
    We are on board sir.

Unregistered
    You're a miserable puke. Get lost. And no I am not the Lube.
    Do boy! Still kissing the Lubes azz, I see? Does it taste better, after his leaving? I'm sure the list of azz you've kissed, is long, just trying to fine the right one to help you succeed?

Unregistered
    Merry Christmas to all my loyal followers. I'll be be home for Lubemas. You can count on me.

Submarine Airborne OOHRAH

Page 425 of 615 FirstFirst ... 325375415423424425426427435475525 ... LastLast