The Lube Promotion chant - Page 534
Page 534 of 615 FirstFirst ... 34434484524532533534535536544584 ... LastLast
Results 5,331 to 5,340 of 6142

Unregistered
    -..-.--...- ..---..--.-..-.-..-. .--..-.-..----.

..--.- ...--.-..--.....--.-.-...-

Unregistered
    Just surfaced at Pearl. All is good. 🇯🇵
    Just made Minnow pancakes with seaweed tea for breakfast.

Unregistered
    This thread shall die one day. :cross fingers:

Unregistered
    The origin of this thread does it have to do with LT lab back in the day. That mans retired and this thread is the largest on this site. Amazing how many hours were spent spamming

Unregistered
    This thread will never die. Why? Because it presents hope, comedy, and some good old fashioned robbing that is far from the rancid and libelous attacks on others that has taken over LEO Affairs.

Besides, the CEO of Leo Affairs owes the Lube a favor... lol.....

Anyhow, if I follow correctly, our hero is sailing with the Japanese navy and he just docked in Hawaii.

I can't wait for the movie. Who will play the Lube?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    the origin of this thread does it have to do with lt lab back in the day. That mans retired and this thread is the largest on this site. Amazing how many hours were spent spamming
    stand down sailor that's an order!

Unregistered
    Am I your addiction? You keep checking out this thread. WOA!! Game, set, match!

Submarine Airborne OOHRAH.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Am I your addiction? You keep checking out this thread. WOA!! Game, set, match!

Submarine Airborne OOHRAH.
    Sailor tell us a story?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sailor tell us a story?
    Ok, here's one that isn't in the record book.. "as if it never happened" Back in 1985, as group of Americans were in a not so friendly South East Asia Country (the one we lost in 1975) and taken captive by a fat little warlord. Our sub and the seal team I was tasted to, was given the green light to go in a save the Americans. We HAHO in just inside the old Norths DMV, and marched 3 days into the South. Along the way, we couldn't leave any trace or witnesses to our arrival. We had to silently kill any that saw us or became aware of us. Now the actions I taken on this week long mission, earned me my first silver star.

We got ALL those being held and ourselves out of the Country without taking any death. On a side note we did leave death and mayhem, on those stupid to mess with Navy Seals.. I was even nice enough to leave our calling card on the dead ones "ace of spades" so they would know never again to call out seal team six. After rejoining the sub. I made homemade pizza for everyone and sailed to Norfolk. Where, I did my best to introduce my little tap-poles, to all my babies future moms. Only to learn to my shame, I was shooting blanks, cause if truth be told. I was in denial of my sexual choice!! After coming to MPD, I was finally able to come out of the closet and be my true self and boyfriend. I would make you the best damn woman, you could ever want to meet!

SUBMARINE AIRBORNE:: Would rock your world...

Unregistered
    Ok, a little more information then we need to know. Once read, I can't get it out of my Miami High mind. Damn, this better not mess with my taking the GED next week!!! I think for the stories, they were asking for, were some of your B.S. one's from your time here at MPD. I sure they didn't want to shake those old, nasty cobwebs lose.. Damn, Ron once read, you can't undo it or take it back.. This isn't a image, I need of you!

Page 534 of 615 FirstFirst ... 34434484524532533534535536544584 ... LastLast