The Lube Promotion chant - Page 432
Page 432 of 615 FirstFirst ... 332382422430431432433434442482532 ... LastLast
Results 4,311 to 4,320 of 6142

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm here. The temp is a toasty 120*. Where are you? You punked out. Check the security cameras orvask some of the guys in the gym. I signed in. Check it out. No balz.

Stand down sailor that's an order!
    What, the he!! is ORVASK? Your not a little jumping and scared? Toasty, 120* you didn't invite the (guys) into the sauna, with you? Ron, you shouldn't call people out, unless you know with whom your talking to. Believe me Ronald, nothing would please me more, then to put a whop azz on you. Just to put your conceited mouth in place. (not on my any part of my body) It's all good, your still my favorite Richard (d!ck) Beside, you can't be trusted to not to run to po-po to file charges. Remember the 2 old 10 sector crew, you ratted on, for what you called street justice, that has no place in law enforcement? They were your friends, I guess. I'm not, so It make me wonder, who you got of your pals (personal azz lickers) to slapped the cuffs on me, when were all done. I like the limited freedom, I have.

Unregistered
    What, the he!! is ORVASK? Your not a little jumping and scared? Toasty, 120* you didn't invite the (guys) into the sauna, with you? Ron, you shouldn't call people out, unless you know with whom your talking to. Believe me Ronald, nothing would please me more, then to put a whop azz on you. Just to put your conceited mouth in place. (not on my any part of my body) It's all good, your still my favorite Richard (d!ck) Beside, you can't be trusted to not to run to po-po to file charges. Remember the 2 old 10 sector crew, you ratted on, for what you called street justice, that has no place in law enforcement? They were your friends, I guess. I'm not, so It make me wonder, who you got of your pals (personal azz lickers) to slapped the cuffs on me, when were all done. I like the limited freedom, I have.
    Sauna, baby oil, and some stone crab claws. You can't handle the truth. Stand down sailor that's an order!

Unregistered
    Sauna, baby oil, and some stone crab claws. You can't handle the truth. Stand down sailor that's an order!
    Just as I thought! Was at the sauna when you were supposed to be and you were a no show, as usual. Just proves one thing, the reason you were a cookie in the Navy is because you were such a big pu**y and scared of everything. You would have never qualified for any man activities like BUDs because you were afraid. Like your entire police career, afraid. Someone challenged you in the dust bowl and one smack and you went running because you were scared. You are a fraud. You talk loud, make all of these stolen valor claims to compensate for being such an scared ass! You are the lowest form of life on this Earth. In other words, you are just not worth the effort!

Unregistered
    Just as I thought! Was at the sauna when you were supposed to be and you were a no show, as usual. Just proves one thing, the reason you were a cookie in the Navy is because you were such a big pu**y and scared of everything. You would have never qualified for any man activities like BUDs because you were afraid. Like your entire police career, afraid. Someone challenged you in the dust bowl and one smack and you went running because you were scared. You are a fraud. You talk loud, make all of these stolen valor claims to compensate for being such an scared ass! You are the lowest form of life on this Earth. In other words, you are just not worth the effort!
    Be nice now, to out little token! He can't help himself, his forced retirement really took a toll on him. In ways, you can't even began to understand. I know it's hard reading his B.S. and the claims he makes. Some of us have tried to get him to take his medication. Yet, we aren't with him 24-7 thankfully. He needs a hobby, that's not leoaffairs. We've suggested a few, they feel on deft ears. To hardheaded to see, some of us, our trying to help him. I guess being a know-it-all, tells the whole story.

Unregistered
    Dude, he was there. Well I don't know about any sauna but I saw him holding court in the gym with some SWAT guys and they were all laughing. So give your lies a rest.

He must have written younup and you took it to civil service. Oh yeah, that's right I know who you are.

We had lunch with six others at Gordon-Beirach (?) last October just before Halloween.

Unregistered
    Dude, he was there. Well I don't know about any sauna but I saw him holding court in the gym with some SWAT guys and they were all laughing. So give your lies a rest.

He must have written younup and you took it to civil service. Oh yeah, that's right I know who you are.

We had lunch with six others at Gordon-Beirach (?) last October just before Halloween.
    Dude, you don't know nothing! Holding court with SWAT guy?? You sure he wasn't making dates. Now, to help your pee brain out. A total of 8 people I know of, reply to your fake hero, just to set him off. Yes, me included. It's all harmless fun, right? If Ron, wasn't on here. He would be trolling A1A or 79st looking for that chocolate candy, that melts in his mouth, not on his hand Yes, I'm a azz, so what! At least I don't have to lie about what I did prior to coming to MPD or what I've done while here. As far as calling others out, wow colored me scared. I guess the reason, he gets away with be a manly like, is because we all know, he'll have charges pressed or at the least, have the other party fried. He's not worth any of our careers. Well, except having our fun and say I here. None of us really care what this lair is doing, who he claims to be hanging with or how bad azz he falsely claims. Yes, Ron has written some up, to appease those above him. Not me! Only a punk, once you get rank will write up another, for the same sh!t you done and gotten away with, cause others had his back. He forgets, he should have been fired in 89!

Unregistered

Hey Schmuck, wrong again!

Unregistered
    Dude, you don't know nothing! Holding court with SWAT guy?? You sure he wasn't making dates. Now, to help your pee brain out. A total of 8 people I know of, reply to your fake hero, just to set him off. Yes, me included. It's all harmless fun, right? If Ron, wasn't on here. He would be trolling A1A or 79st looking for that chocolate candy, that melts in his mouth, not on his hand Yes, I'm a azz, so what! At least I don't have to lie about what I did prior to coming to MPD or what I've done while here. As far as calling others out, wow colored me scared. I guess the reason, he gets away with be a manly like, is because we all know, he'll have charges pressed or at the least, have the other party fried. He's not worth any of our careers. Well, except having our fun and say I here. None of us really care what this lair is doing, who he claims to be hanging with or how bad azz he falsely claims. Yes, Ron has written some up, to appease those above him. Not me! Only a punk, once you get rank will write up another, for the same sh!t you done and gotten away with, cause others had his back. He forgets, he should have been fired in 89!
    Ok putz. Steam bath... you and me. Vic Tann'y's!

Unregistered
    Ok putz. Steam bath... you and me. Vic Tann'y's!
    Ok, I'm going to throw my penny's worth into these weird replies your posting Ronald. What ever happen to, just punching it out? Now, it's steam baths, saunas, pools. I wasn't aware your, really into these watersports. Is this a gay thing? Pretty sure not all gays, get off on someone pissing on them. Hey you've done some weirder stuff over the years. So, I'm really not surprised. Now Ron, your fan base is dropping a lot here. With all the new hires, they are not going to know who you are. You NEED to stay away from trolling part's of 79th street in drag. Your to stay west of at least 10th avenue. Especially not B.B. or SW 8th st. What really messes with the nugget of our feeble brains, is the ads you've been placing. Now most who take out ads, what to be paid! Why does yours, offer to pay, males for sex? The photo, you taken out, want's or needs us to bleach out our eyes. The horrors, you unleased with that photo. You should sent it to Little Kim, in N.K. Now, that's a sure fired way to get him to back down on his nukes. Just inform him, this is what is CUMING, for you. Then again maybe not, he just might nuke the world, trying to save us all

Unregistered
    Ok, I'm going to throw my penny's worth into these weird replies your posting Ronald. What ever happen to, just punching it out? Now, it's steam baths, saunas, pools. I wasn't aware your, really into these watersports. Is this a gay thing? Pretty sure not all gays, get off on someone pissing on them. Hey you've done some weirder stuff over the years. So, I'm really not surprised. Now Ron, your fan base is dropping a lot here. With all the new hires, they are not going to know who you are. You NEED to stay away from trolling part's of 79th street in drag. Your to stay west of at least 10th avenue. Especially not B.B. or SW 8th st. What really messes with the nugget of our feeble brains, is the ads you've been placing. Now most who take out ads, what to be paid! Why does yours, offer to pay, males for sex? The photo, you taken out, want's or needs us to bleach out our eyes. The horrors, you unleased with that photo. You should sent it to Little Kim, in N.K. Now, that's a sure fired way to get him to back down on his nukes. Just inform him, this is what is CUMING, for you. Then again maybe not, he just might nuke the world, trying to save us all

OMG, funny.

Page 432 of 615 FirstFirst ... 332382422430431432433434442482532 ... LastLast