The Lube Promotion chant - Page 320
Page 320 of 615 FirstFirst ... 220270310318319320321322330370420 ... LastLast
Results 3,191 to 3,200 of 6142

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am the leader you all dreamed of but couldn't morally afford! Never forget that. Now I bring CPD a certain greatness they have been lacking. At ease sailor, this sub has set sail.
    CPD? Caracas PD???

Unregistered
    Dreamer, Betty Crocker which ever name you go by these day's. You are not helping or doing anything at C.P.D. or any other department. Neighbor's remember? I see you all the time. Chill out mama bear, some here still love ya. You don't have to go far to impress them. Well I'm glad your still around to post. We do love our former department jester! Like your new car? Pink your color? Just kidding. So what words of wisdom do you have for us today? Is our beloved department going to spin out of control, since your not around to keep us grounded? Lead us with you greatness and skill? You know you can still do it from a far! Staff read these, some may take you wisdom and direction. If you approach it right.
    At least try to back off on the conceit some. A kind and gentle word can go a long way. Inspire, those that you say are mentally challenge on staff and those in the patrol div. Remember patrol is the backbone of all major department! Now, I know you and some staff really don't hold a high opinion of patrol. Always looking for fault. I been saying a long time and you never listened. We all came from patrol, some of us were good, some of us were crap. Waiting for are F&F to kick in so they could get out. Yet, they do ALL the crap work. While you stole the glory. Honestly, even though I might be a staff member today (tomorrow who knows) Patrol should get the lion share of training and new gear. Instead of these so-called special unit. Who always have weekend off? What no crime or crisis on the weekend? Oh was just told it's done this way, so they can get O/T. Opps, stupid me! Well Ronald as always. I enjoy out little conversations on here. These little back-n-forwards we got going. Oh BIG SMILE now! You ready. I'm trying to find who this wet wanderer really is. If he's staff or patrol. Once I do and it's really him or her. I'm going to do my best to get their drop extended. Just because you act like he or she is a Richard. Now that's how I roll hero!

Unregistered
    Dreamer, Betty Crocker which ever name you go by these day's. You are not helping or doing anything at C.P.D. or any other department. Neighbor's remember? I see you all the time. Chill out mama bear, some here still love ya. You don't have to go far to impress them. Well I'm glad your still around to post. We do love our former department jester! Like your new car? Pink your color? Just kidding. So what words of wisdom do you have for us today? Is our beloved department going to spin out of control, since your not around to keep us grounded? Lead us with you greatness and skill? You know you can still do it from a far! Staff read these, some may take you wisdom and direction. If you approach it right.
    At least try to back off on the conceit some. A kind and gentle word can go a long way. Inspire, those that you say are mentally challenge on staff and those in the patrol div. Remember patrol is the backbone of all major department! Now, I know you and some staff really don't hold a high opinion of patrol. Always looking for fault. I been saying a long time and you never listened. We all came from patrol, some of us were good, some of us were crap. Waiting for are F&F to kick in so they could get out. Yet, they do ALL the crap work. While you stole the glory. Honestly, even though I might be a staff member today (tomorrow who knows) Patrol should get the lion share of training and new gear. Instead of these so-called special unit. Who always have weekend off? What no crime or crisis on the weekend? Oh was just told it's done this way, so they can get O/T. Opps, stupid me! Well Ronald as always. I enjoy out little conversations on here. These little back-n-forwards we got going. Oh BIG SMILE now! You ready. I'm trying to find who this wet wanderer really is. If he's staff or patrol. Once I do and it's really him or her. I'm going to do my best to get their drop extended. Just because you act like he or she is a Richard. Now that's how I roll hero!
    If Patrol was the backbone, then it needed a damn good chiropractor! I am on to bigger and better things. By the way, did you see me behind homeplate at the Cubs game last night? I was holding the "Lube's got your back" sign until the usher told me to put it down in the 4th inning. They won, Nimrod. I am the Cubs goodluck charm!

Unregistered
    If Patrol was the backbone, then it needed a damn good chiropractor! I am on to bigger and better things. By the way, did you see me behind homeplate at the Cubs game last night? I was holding the "Lube's got your back" sign until the usher told me to put it down in the 4th inning. They won, Nimrod. I am the Cubs goodluck charm!
    Girlfriend, slow your roll. Do I care if the cubs won? NOPE! How they won, has nothing to do with you Good luck charm? You'll say anything. Just to you have something to print. How can you be any type of good luck charm? You couldn't even hold onto your job here. Mr. I got my drop extended to 2017. Yet, bye-bye in 2016, yep! At your 30 No shame in it. You barely made it to 30. Off the work of others. Now, not only did you think you were MPD' hero. Now your trying for a national stage. How's that going? Still hearing voices? Telling you, your the greatest. Sort of like that old boxer. That's been hit in the head too many time. What do they call it? Oh, punch drunk. Why can't you just retire in peace and take it easy. Why ALL these damn lies all the time? Insecure? You mommy didn't tell you she loved you often? You just can't let go of this place. I'm surprised your not hanging around the FOP hall. Telling war stories or you not here trying to be the reserve commander. You can tell yourself any lie you want or a lie to try and convince us. You were just not as good as a police management material. You think you were. Funny us, your called tarts, fools, morons. Were still here Funny to. That you always claimed city hall has your back. They hang onto every word you say. Yet, your FRIENDS at city hall and here. SAID no to you drop extension. You didn't turn it down. Cause they wouldn't met you price. You were never asked!
    So, please keep on living in denial. Impress us with more of your B.S. We all need a laugh! Well as usual this has been a hoot. Ronald. Try to enjoy, you few years of retirement. Once you finally come to terms that your not all you claimed to be and all the lies start to dip into your feeble mind. You'll be hitting the bottle. To ease your pain, sorrow and stupidly.

Unregistered
    Girlfriend, slow your roll. Do I care if the cubs won? NOPE! How they won, has nothing to do with you Good luck charm? You'll say anything. Just to you have something to print. How can you be any type of good luck charm? You couldn't even hold onto your job here. Mr. I got my drop extended to 2017. Yet, bye-bye in 2016, yep! At your 30 No shame in it. You barely made it to 30. Off the work of others. Now, not only did you think you were MPD' hero. Now your trying for a national stage. How's that going? Still hearing voices? Telling you, your the greatest. Sort of like that old boxer. That's been hit in the head too many time. What do they call it? Oh, punch drunk. Why can't you just retire in peace and take it easy. Why ALL these damn lies all the time? Insecure? You mommy didn't tell you she loved you often? You just can't let go of this place. I'm surprised your not hanging around the FOP hall. Telling war stories or you not here trying to be the reserve commander. You can tell yourself any lie you want or a lie to try and convince us. You were just not as good as a police management material. You think you were. Funny us, your called tarts, fools, morons. Were still here Funny to. That you always claimed city hall has your back. They hang onto every word you say. Yet, your FRIENDS at city hall and here. SAID no to you drop extension. You didn't turn it down. Cause they wouldn't met you price. You were never asked!
    So, please keep on living in denial. Impress us with more of your B.S. We all need a laugh! Well as usual this has been a hoot. Ronald. Try to enjoy, you few years of retirement. Once you finally come to terms that your not all you claimed to be and all the lies start to dip into your feeble mind. You'll be hitting the bottle. To ease your pain, sorrow and stupidly.

I am the reason why the Cubs won. I also am the reason there was no crime in Allapattah until I left. I am BIG time.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2687645]I am the reason why the Cubs won. I also am the reason there was no crime in Allapattah until I left. I am BIG time.[/QUMED

MEDICATION!!!!!

Unregistered
    Miss me yet?

Unregistered
    Miss me yet?
    No, it appears you miss us.

Unregistered
    No, it appears you miss us.
    you all need me. understand that basic premise please. And then you will all be fine. 130,000+ views don't lie Holmes.

Unregistered
    you all need me. understand that basic premise please. And then you will all be fine. 130,000+ views don't lie Holmes.
    When 85% of them are you looking and posting as others. Sure it will get the numbers up

Page 320 of 615 FirstFirst ... 220270310318319320321322330370420 ... LastLast