The Lube Promotion chant - Page 503
Page 503 of 615 FirstFirst ... 3403453493501502503504505513553603 ... LastLast
Results 5,021 to 5,030 of 6142

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He!! no! I wouldn't want to be you.. Your a mental case, in serious need of some medication. It's cool, you have a few that feel sorry for you and have your back, cause you weren't ready for this retirement that came out of nowhere. Especially, when I got my drop extended??? Damn, staff couldn't get you out the door fast enough. It wasn't a going away party we gave you. It was a party for us, that you were leaving and saw the tears running down your face as you were walked to the door. So, your into leather now too? When did you become a butch fag??? You were always a queen, while here. On the U2 spy plane, did you like ride on the outside, while being taken up? Cause how would you exit the plane?? Your midget fat azz wouldn't fit on the pods where the camera's are. Maybe you should say a B-52 took you up and you dropped out the bomb bay doors?? Which space shuttle was that you jumped from?? I bet when you were a child and still do it today, you played the game lets see who can hold out breath the longest? Cause you fried some brain cells. Now, your into Harley's too? Next you'll be telling stories about your easy rider days. Does the one you don't own, have training wheels on it? I bet you have bumper sticker, that states: Stay back 30 yards for your own safety!! Gas that comes out of my azz, is a hazard, no open flames within 30 yards?????? Na, I grow up with folks owning Harley's, me I was into rice burners. The first bike I got was a Kawasaki KZ-900, had some work done to it. Ran high 9's in the quarter mile. Not the fastest but a he!! of a rush. The kid next door for us wanted a bike too and his dad got him a moped. Felt sorry for the little guy, he reminds me a lot of you??? Hey, that kid would give Johnny Knoxville a run for his money on the things he did on that bike. What we could never understand he would ride the bike off the garage, into a swimming pool. That thing was well build, cause it took a licking and kept on kicking. You know thinking back over some of your childhood days, you got to ask how did I survive?? Well I would say it was a hoot, talking at you. It wasn't

I will survive. I want some AKKK-SHUN!

Unregistered
    Sailors, listen up:

I left the village of West Palm Beach
    And went chute school in Ft. Benning
    When I arrived at the crossroads of Ft. Jax
    My hat fell off! (repeat)

My hat fell off!
    My hat fell off!
    My hat fell off!
    Whoever is in behind me
    Please pick it up for me

panama tonbe
    panama tonbe
    panama tonbe

Sailors, stand down and relax this weekend. The Dolphins will beat the Bengals and advance to the World Series.

Unregistered
    Sailors, listen up:

I left the village of West Palm Beach
    And went chute school in Ft. Benning
    When I arrived at the crossroads of Ft. Jax
    My hat fell off! (repeat)

My hat fell off!
    My hat fell off!
    My hat fell off!
    Whoever is in behind me
    Please pick it up for me

panama tonbe
    panama tonbe
    panama tonbe

Sailors, stand down and relax this weekend. The Dolphins will beat the Bengals and advance to the World Series.
    Ft Jackson?? What does that have to do with anything? Ft. Jackson was in your day mostly a basic training base.

Unregistered
    For those of us who are in-tuned to it, we felt a great disturbance in the force this afternoon. We believe that Governor DeSantis gravely erred by not appointing our Lube as Broward County Sheriff.

Unregistered
    For those of us who are in-tuned to it, we felt a great disturbance in the force this afternoon. We believe that Governor DeSantis gravely erred by not appointing our Lube as Broward County Sheriff.

I was asked by the governor but I turned it down since I'm coming back to MPD. The Gov will owe me a favor.

Unregistered
    I was asked by the governor but I turned it down since I'm coming back to MPD. The Gov will owe me a favor.
    Dementia runs big in you. You're nothing but a complete asshole, plain and simple!

Unregistered
    Dementia runs big in you. You're nothing but a complete asshole, plain and simple!
    Sailor, Sauna at 2100. I'll be there. Will you? or shall I meet you in the Driver's Ed area at Miami High? We are dancing sitz bath. You and me. Then you are headed to midnights. I have your IP address..

Unregistered
    Give up the dream, no one wants you! If they asked you would drop dead from it, cause you love me you really love me. As far a BSO, your name wasn't said by anybody! Well except yourself You've been coming back to Miami EVERY years you been gone. Still no you??? If you has a fat man's chance in he!! for it, you would never been walking out. Simple facts as to why, You lie in every other posting, you can't be trusted! These places like Chicago and LAPD, makes people know your a man with a mental problem. Training Chicago's swat. Ron you listed 9 chief's places and 4 federal places and your still trolling Leoaffairs. The Governor went with the first person he asked and he accepted.

Unregistered
    Wheels Up Sailors! I am back. Let's ride.
    SUBMARINE AIRBORNE OOHRAH!

Unregistered
    Damn, I guess forced retirement does really effect you mentally. All you do is troll, Leoaffairs and lie about everything. How long have you been coming back now and how many times? So your up to 10 departments, local, county and federal that wants you and you've turned them all down?? Cause your coming back here??? REALLY, HERE of all places? I honesty think this is the only place you could of been a cop, cause lets face it, while you were a PSA COMMANDER it affected you, in a bad way. Your ego, is wow! You know I was looking at the new dictionary, the newest edition. I'll be damn if I didn't see YOUR picture a few times with the word azzhole, mentally ill and delusional in there definition. I'm impressed.. I did try to help you out and damn, it was like I was asking for a kidney. I said you should call back Ronald (the azzhole) Lube and place him at Miami High as it's officer. Sorry but the best I could get, was for you to be the schools crossing guard. Even that took on a new meaning. The biggest issue of why you couldn't be the Miami Highs officer, is they would have to issue a weapon and cause of your mental illness. The liability was to much. I'll keep trying, I hate to see you sitting at home, getting fatter and drinking to much.

Page 503 of 615 FirstFirst ... 3403453493501502503504505513553603 ... LastLast