The Lube Promotion chant - Page 358
Page 358 of 615 FirstFirst ... 258308348356357358359360368408458 ... LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,580 of 6142

Unregistered
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/u-submari...015806843.html

I am back in the galley ready to save the world for democracy. Soon I will back to radio silence. It's the golden age of wireless Fatty Arbuckle. To save liberty, I may delay my return to MPD until we are all safe from the North Korea threat. My stews are simmering. The hot cross buns are rising in the oven as we are descending, holding steady at 700 feet, level plane. Don't be ashamed to make me your hero.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

I am back in the galley ready to save the world for democracy. Soon I will back to radio silence. It's the golden age of wireless Fatty Arbuckle. To save liberty, I may delay my return to MPD until we are all safe from the North Korea threat. My stews are simmering. The hot cross buns are rising in the oven as we are descending, holding steady at 700 feet, level plane. Don't be ashamed to make me your hero.

Do you have the goods to deliver? Are you the real deal sir?

Unregistered

So, what you really saying. OLD MAN is you finally figured out you were worthless while you were here and your trying to figure out a way to seem like your the star and hooking everybody up again. North Korea? Wow the military must have really sunk to a new low to call an old fat man to COOK for them. Hero? try ZERO! Cooks are a dime a dozen. Sure you heading back. Just like when you were up in Chicago running there P.D. When you were scene almost every day. Running around Palm Beach or the station. So, what are you coming back as? A visitor Not Chief or Deputy Chief. Oh I know your going to take over the little food court, that's at headquarters. Cookie, buy a food truck that way you can hit all the station on each shift you'll make a killing. I'm sure your little followers will love to work for you.

Unregistered

You are one worthless piece of sh!t!

Unregistered
    You are one worthless piece of sh!t!
    I'll be filing a complain and pulling your IP address. Duces tecum! Remember that when your illiterate Miami high a$$$ gets subpoenaed to Jackson Towers. Better call David Singer now. oh wait, this is MPD. Make it Dave Swinger. Stand down sailor that's an order!

Unregistered
    I'll be filing a complain and pulling your IP address. Duces tecum! Remember that when your illiterate Miami high a$$$ gets subpoenaed to Jackson Towers. Better call David Singer now. oh wait, this is MPD. Make it Dave Swinger. Stand down sailor that's an order!
    I wish you would do that. All these spineless keyboard commandos. Don't let the haters get you down.

Unregistered
    I guess the truth hurts. Your not getting anyone's I.P. address. Unless they use a department computer! Our own, on our own time. You got nothing coming. Nice try. When you plan to TRY this after you get back from your save the world tour? Hey, ask your good pals at the defenses department. I'm sure your close personal relationship with the S.O.N. might pay off for you Reading over many of these posts you seem to be offended over. Almost all state the truth, except yours. So, absent of malice, comes to mind, that and counter suit. When you get even more stupid. Your know calling someone a lair or commenting on there stupid posts. Isn't a crime or civil matter. Hey, you claim to be the go to man for all of south Florida law enforcement. Think your tripping, take your meds and all will look better come morning.

Unregistered
    I guess the truth hurts. Your not getting anyone's I.P. address. Unless they use a department computer! Our own, on our own time. You got nothing coming. Nice try. When you plan to TRY this after you get back from your save the world tour? Hey, ask your good pals at the defenses department. I'm sure your close personal relationship with the S.O.N. might pay off for you Reading over many of these posts you seem to be offended over. Almost all state the truth, except yours. So, absent of malice, comes to mind, that and counter suit. When you get even more stupid. Your know calling someone a lair or commenting on there stupid posts. Isn't a crime or civil matter. Hey, you claim to be the go to man for all of south Florida law enforcement. Think your tripping, take your meds and all will look better come morning.
    I'll run a check on your mama's license plate. Then I'll date her, marry her, and you can call me "dad". Then I'll put you up For adoption b!tch!! Stand down sailor that's an order.

Unregistered
    I'll run a check on your mama's license plate. Then I'll date her, marry her, and you can call me "dad". Then I'll put you up For adoption b!tch!! Stand down sailor that's an order.
    There you go being a PUNK again. Talking about peoples families. Honestly, that's just sick. My mommy been dead for many years. If your into that sort of thing, hey more power to you. Yet, I can't let this go without saying. You should look to your own home front HERO! All, this being a big man, talking about our families. Your be neglecting yours. Have no fears. I can assure you it's being handled. Oh, your pretty little comment about going after all of us. I got to say. All the comments you've made about being the Chief of police for Chicago. Wouldn't that be impersonating a police officer? I mean you had a lot of practice at it, for the 30 years, you been at MPD. So shut up b!tch

Unregistered
    There you go being a PUNK again. Talking about peoples families. Honestly, that's just sick. My mommy been dead for many years. If your into that sort of thing, hey more power to you. Yet, I can't let this go without saying. You should look to your own home front HERO! All, this being a big man, talking about our families. Your be neglecting yours. Have no fears. I can assure you it's being handled. Oh, your pretty little comment about going after all of us. I got to say. All the comments you've made about being the Chief of police for Chicago. Wouldn't that be impersonating a police officer? I mean you had a lot of practice at it, for the 30 years, you been at MPD. So shut up b!tch
    Your mama, is safe. The Lubes into Trannies. He like those she-male. Darker the meat the better for him. I remember many years ago. He almost got busted by Sgt. Payne. He was able to play if off well. The little sh!t arrested his date.

Page 358 of 615 FirstFirst ... 258308348356357358359360368408458 ... LastLast