The Lube Promotion chant - Page 412
Page 412 of 615 FirstFirst ... 312362402410411412413414422462512 ... LastLast
Results 4,111 to 4,120 of 6142

Unregistered
    I'm not into any of this other stupidity. Just a quick happy birthday buddy. I know it's sometime around now. Talk to you soon.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm not into any of this other stupidity. Just a quick happy birthday buddy. I know it's sometime around now. Talk to you soon.
    Then quit posting the other stupidity.

Unregistered
    A lot of people will. BE thanking me at the ceremony tomorrow and guess what? I deserve it. I made these people. I have pull .

Look me. I'll be on stage shedding a tear or two . I may even say a few words.

Unregistered
    Lmao this is to funny

Unregistered
    A lot of people will. BE thanking me at the ceremony tomorrow and guess what? I deserve it. I made these people. I have pull .

Look me. I'll be on stage shedding a tear or two . I may even say a few words.

I got a bunch of calls after my post. People asking me not to steal the spot light from them on their big day. Ok Ok. I have heard your begging. I'll be in the audience. Freddie will give me a shout out and you can all stand and applaud the reason why you are sitting up on the stage.

You owe me guys. And you know who you are. Make sure I am in your photos when you take pictures in front of the stage. I had your backs now I'll sit on your mantel piece.

Congratulations all. You make me look good....

Unregistered
    Live from the ceremony. I am treated like Elvis here. I turned down the chief's job. But I'm not telling who is next.

Unregistered
    Live from the ceremony. I am treated like Elvis here. I turned down the chief's job. But I'm not telling who is next.
    That's because you don't know. A new chief was named and guess what you had no say in the picking. You would NEVER turn down a chief's job anywhere. Tell me how could you be on a secret mission with the navy, in the seas of Japan and be here picking and holding all these meeting? See you can't remember the last lies you posted and you come across a real Richard (d!ck) Is this your forced retirement? Spending all day on this site?

Unregistered
    That's because you don't know. A new chief was named and guess what you had no say in the picking. You would NEVER turn down a chief's job anywhere. Tell me how could you be on a secret mission with the navy, in the seas of Japan and be here picking and holding all these meeting? See you can't remember the last lies you posted and you come across a real Richard (d!ck) Is this your forced retirement? Spending all day on this site?
    Sailor, They may be bringing them my 2nd in command from Chicago. It is between him and someone from MPD. If I go with the guy from within, then they will make a female the Assistant Chief over Admin.

So stand down. Come join me for a cigar and some JW Green. We can discuss YOUR future here.

Unregistered
    Sailor, They may be bringing them my 2nd in command from Chicago. It is between him and someone from MPD. If I go with the guy from within, then they will make a female the Assistant Chief over Admin.

So stand down. Come join me for a cigar and some JW Green. We can discuss YOUR future here.
    I must have miss the press release, that you were a chief anywhere. Oh, that's right, chief of leoaffairs BS & lies. Ron, I must say retirement isn't working out for you. By chance are you getting paid, by the amount of lies and BS, you tell on here? Damn dog, you should be able to wipe out the national debt by now with as many as your writing. He!!, the way your going you could wipe out poverty too! You know a funny story was told about you the other day. After one read, you were back in the navy. Wondered how, you first pass the physical and don't ship's & sub's have a weight requirement? Honesty, how many of the missiles did they have to leave at port, when you came aboard? Also, I bet it's a b!tch pulling to the left all the time. With you unbalancing the sub. I heard the entire crew has to bunk on the right side of the sub and they had to remove the engine completely out of the left and store it too on the right. Just as a counter balance. You sure you didn't, write a mistake on your post that you were running with CPD SWAT? What I think you meant was, I rode along side the SWAT team as they run, in a golf cart, easting DD, jelly donuts!

Unregistered
    I must have miss the press release, that you were a chief anywhere. Oh, that's right, chief of leoaffairs BS & lies. Ron, I must say retirement isn't working out for you. By chance are you getting paid, by the amount of lies and BS, you tell on here? Damn dog, you should be able to wipe out the national debt by now with as many as your writing. He!!, the way your going you could wipe out poverty too! You know a funny story was told about you the other day. After one read, you were back in the navy. Wondered how, you first pass the physical and don't ship's & sub's have a weight requirement? Honesty, how many of the missiles did they have to leave at port, when you came aboard? Also, I bet it's a b!tch pulling to the left all the time. With you unbalancing the sub. I heard the entire crew has to bunk on the right side of the sub and they had to remove the engine completely out of the left and store it too on the right. Just as a counter balance. You sure you didn't, write a mistake on your post that you were running with CPD SWAT? What I think you meant was, I rode along side the SWAT team as they run, in a golf cart, easting DD, jelly donuts!
    No, sorry you got it wrong. It's the (special chocolate) cream filled ones he likes the best. He was quoted as saying it's finger licking good....

Page 412 of 615 FirstFirst ... 312362402410411412413414422462512 ... LastLast