The Lube Promotion chant - Page 309
Page 309 of 615 FirstFirst ... 209259299307308309310311319359409 ... LastLast
Results 3,081 to 3,090 of 6142

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Your pride and ego will be your downfall! Putting yourself up there as the same as Jesus. Wow, even for you that's a bit much. Ronald, the only reason your still around. Is because early on you sucked up to the right people. When you had to work the front desk for so long. You knew that was the only way to get back out. Every day, when I was around, you pissed and *****ed about this place and all appointed above you. Even those NOW on your current staff. Your force to work around and with and YES still under the command of some you cried about. Cause at the time, they were Sgt's and Lt's or assigned to a special unit your wanted into. You know you should really hang up your uniform and wear a dress. That would more fitting for you! I guess soon, you'll finally outrank me and try to figure out who I'm and try to bust be back to my last civil service rank or out the door. Either way, it will show ALL, what's been being said about you is true but they won't care, cause it will be an opportunity for them to advance. Here, your only as good as your last 10 or what you have to or can do to get ahead.
    Not Jesus Christ you fool. Jesus ( hey-Zeus).... I'm not putting down his last name since I'm ready to shift him to midnights with split days off.. M-T-Thu. Why? Because I can.

73% .... I have been involved with 73% of all staff promotions since my annointment in 2010. I am the new BIG GUY!

So once again, stand down sailor. That's an order.

Unregistered
    over 117,000 views. I be dam bomb biatches. Lube's got your back!

Unregistered
    Greatness. How can define let alone explain my greatness. Why do people seek me out for help. They know I hold the keys to advancement. I not only have the answers. I create the questions. I may even let Louis stay where he is. I have not decided if I really want the DC position. I may get the NYPD gig by year's end. I am not sure yet. So this submarine airborne warrior is in a holding pattern. As you were sailor, I am blowing the ballast tanks and coming up to the surface.

Unregistered
    This thread never ever dies i remember when it first started with

Who is lube?

Unregistered
    Greatness. How can define let alone explain my greatness. Why do people seek me out for help. They know I hold the keys to advancement. I not only have the answers. I create the questions. I may even let Louis stay where he is. I have not decided if I really want the DC position. I may get the NYPD gig by year's end. I am not sure yet. So this submarine airborne warrior is in a holding pattern. As you were sailor, I am blowing the ballast tanks and coming up to the surface.
    Now your blowing smoke up are ass. Your not going to NYPD. Your staying right here! Just like all theses other department that really, really wanted you as their chief. Yet, you let another have it. You, YOU maybe will let Louis stay? The way you talk crap about him and the way you did your best. To screw him over on a couple of department. He make to a finalist. Their no way in hell, you would do anything for him. Shit Ron, we all know it. Some now are thinking, is maybe your D/C rank you claim is yours. Wasn't really? It would be nice to see you FINALLY get a real promotion, so you shut the hell up already. That and more will see. YOUR NOT TOP STAFF MATERIAL. We, get it Ron. For years you been throwing promotion shit against the wall. Hoping 1 will stick. Maybe it has, maybe it still hasn't. Time will tell.

Unregistered
    Now your blowing smoke up are ass. Your not going to NYPD. Your staying right here! Just like all theses other department that really, really wanted you as their chief. Yet, you let another have it. You, YOU maybe will let Louis stay? The way you talk crap about him and the way you did your best. To screw him over on a couple of department. He make to a finalist. Their no way in hell, you would do anything for him. Shit Ron, we all know it. Some now are thinking, is maybe your D/C rank you claim is yours. Wasn't really? It would be nice to see you FINALLY get a real promotion, so you shut the hell up already. That and more will see. YOUR NOT TOP STAFF MATERIAL. We, get it Ron. For years you been throwing promotion shit against the wall. Hoping 1 will stick. Maybe it has, maybe it still hasn't. Time will tell.
    Ask Louie or his staff up there. They all know I am the dream maker. I may just go private sector and run some military contracts overseas. I have options. i am BIG time pal. I am the straw that stirs the MPD drink.

Unregistered
    Ask Louie or his staff up there. They all know I am the dream maker. I may just go private sector and run some military contracts overseas. I have options. i am BIG time pal. I am the straw that stirs the MPD drink.
    Please, stop with the bullshit. Your not going anywhere. Most of the military contracts are whining down. Their not what they were in the early 2000's. My brother retired from a sheriff office on the other coast. He's been doing these for 9 year's. His first couple of years his pay was 189k. His responsibility, was to help train local law enforcement. Now his pay has doubled, cause he supervises other area's of training to a few different countries. What are they going to have you do. Train people on how to cook? Your really not a cop anymore Ronald, maybe it title, yet you haven't done any real police work for a while now. You have others do the work and you take the credit. Stop with the lie's. You railroaded everyone on you could, if they had a chance for a rank you want or feel you deserve. So, let just face, your MPD'S & city hall's yes man and do boy. Your prefect for the D/C job. Your controlled by city hall. Not an independent thinker and will do as told! You proven that many times over the years and especially lately, when top slots are beginning to open.

Unregistered
    Please, stop with the bullshit. Your not going anywhere. Most of the military contracts are whining down. Their not what they were in the early 2000's. My brother retired from a sheriff office on the other coast. He's been doing these for 9 year's. His first couple of years his pay was 189k. His responsibility, was to help train local law enforcement. Now his pay has doubled, cause he supervises other area's of training to a few different countries. What are they going to have you do. Train people on how to cook? Your really not a cop anymore Ronald, maybe it title, yet you haven't done any real police work for a while now. You have others do the work and you take the credit. Stop with the lie's. You railroaded everyone on you could, if they had a chance for a rank you want or feel you deserve. So, let just face, your MPD'S & city hall's yes man and do boy. Your prefect for the D/C job. Your controlled by city hall. Not an independent thinker and will do as told! You proven that many times over the years and especially lately, when top slots are beginning to open.
    Ask Louie who pulled the strings for him to get in to NPS in California. My family owned the Hotell Del Monte. So I got in as part of a deal. I mastered in contemporary conflict aboard a submarine while preparing German food.. I am mentioned in navy general
    Order 233. Look it up.

Unregistered
    Ask Louie who pulled the strings for him to get in to NPS in California. My family owned the Hotell Del Monte. So I got in as part of a deal. I mastered in contemporary conflict aboard a submarine while preparing German food.. I am mentioned in navy general
    Order 233. Look it up.
    Get with the times child. Your military day's was, what like 30 years ago? You know for being only a cook. (which their is nothing wrong with that) You sure do name drop, M.O.S. drop. Also, for the record, then the S.O.N or S.O.D never gave an order for cooks on a sub to be airborne. It's a waste of time and training, that would never be used! Combat arms M.O.S. and certain other M.O.S can get airborne. Not a cook on a sub! Cooks on a sub also don't go to ranger school! Never happen! Ron, I was in the military before you went it and while you were their. I too came on here in 86. Also I was an R.I. for a bit. (you know what those are?) Now I know the Navy has certain COMBAT M.O.S that can go to ranger. Again not a cook on a sub. Ranger school is open to all military branches. Yet, their has to be a requirement within your M.O.S to get it or try and again a cook on a sub isn't one. Do you think if you say it enough it makes it true? Also, your DD-214 isn't classified as you claim. When you were told it was read and it was by everyone that ever pulled admin duty at the North end. Mine included. It never mattered to me, cause I don't have to lie about my military time. You know when you make claims like this that are SO not true. Makes one wonder what type of D/C you'll make? Ron, you don't have to lie or bullshi-t us. It's ok if you were only a cook. It's a job, lesser men had to fill when they washed out of Seals, Rangers, Special forces or U.S.M.C recon platoons. In all honesty I never met anyone that joined the military to become a cook. Yet, I'm sure their were. Oh before you go all Alice on me. Make it like you know who this is and I'm being busted down to Lt on "C" shift. guess again! As you quoted in the pass as your good personal friend M.C. hammer. Can't touch this!

Unregistered
    Get with the times child. Your military day's was, what like 30 years ago? You know for being only a cook. (which their is nothing wrong with that) You sure do name drop, M.O.S. drop. Also, for the record, then the S.O.N or S.O.D never gave an order for cooks on a sub to be airborne. It's a waste of time and training, that would never be used! Combat arms M.O.S. and certain other M.O.S can get airborne. Not a cook on a sub! Cooks on a sub also don't go to ranger school! Never happen! Ron, I was in the military before you went it and while you were their. I too came on here in 86. Also I was an R.I. for a bit. (you know what those are?) Now I know the Navy has certain COMBAT M.O.S that can go to ranger. Again not a cook on a sub. Ranger school is open to all military branches. Yet, their has to be a requirement within your M.O.S to get it or try and again a cook on a sub isn't one. Do you think if you say it enough it makes it true? Also, your DD-214 isn't classified as you claim. When you were told it was read and it was by everyone that ever pulled admin duty at the North end. Mine included. It never mattered to me, cause I don't have to lie about my military time. You know when you make claims like this that are SO not true. Makes one wonder what type of D/C you'll make? Ron, you don't have to lie or bullshi-t us. It's ok if you were only a cook. It's a job, lesser men had to fill when they washed out of Seals, Rangers, Special forces or U.S.M.C recon platoons. In all honesty I never met anyone that joined the military to become a cook. Yet, I'm sure their were. Oh before you go all Alice on me. Make it like you know who this is and I'm being busted down to Lt on "C" shift. guess again! As you quoted in the pass as your good personal friend M.C. hammer. Can't touch this!
    I taught knife warfare at Benning. I filleted a bear at Ft. Dix. I free diver to the bottom of the Marianas Trench. So how dare you imply that this lean, mean fighting machine is not the best task force officer EVER at MPD. Like my friend the HAMMER also said. I'm too legit to quit. DROP EXTENDED! Hammer Time.

Page 309 of 615 FirstFirst ... 209259299307308309310311319359409 ... LastLast