The Lube Promotion chant - Page 614
Page 614 of 615 FirstFirst ... 114514564604612613614615 LastLast
Results 6,131 to 6,140 of 6142

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Which game from 24 years ago? This preposterous statement evinces how demented this person is. The Houston Oilers relocated to Tennessee in 1997.

Sailor, what have you been ingesting. There are no Tennessee Oilers. Stand down sailor. That's an order. Unless you are talking about the Tennessee Supersonics. Then, I know for sure that you need a piss test.

Unregistered
    Sailor, what have you been ingesting. There are no Tennessee Oilers. Stand down sailor. That's an order. Unless you are talking about the Tennessee Supersonics. Then, I know for sure that you need a piss test.
    Happy Thanksgiving sailors.

Unregistered
    Happy Thanksgiving sailors.
    Well thank you and the same to you. I was a bit disappointed that you didn't get one of those food trucks and bring, you homecooked greatness to those working, . Maybe for X-mas, you could cook up some ham and sides, for the South end, ribs for central and north (sorry couldn't pass that up) don't get offended, just having a little joking, joking. New Year's get the booze ready!!!! Oh, and egg sandwiches. Don't know why but I've been pigging out on theses. (I know sick, right)

Unregistered
    Sailors, get your Gillettes out. Shave that crap off your face or leave. This is a police department. Stop wanting to look like extras from the movie “300.” You are far from submarine airborne.

Unregistered
    Sailors, get your Gillettes out. Shave that crap off your face or leave. This is a police department. Stop wanting to look like extras from the movie “300.” You are far from submarine airborne.
    Don't be jealous that you can't grow any facial hair, even near 60. How you used to brag, back in 10 on "C" shift. That you only had to save every 4-5 months. As one of the guys we worked with in 10, used to say: You got a pretty mouth . Remember who that was???

Unregistered
    Ok. Ok. You win. We are begging you. Please come back and get this place back on track.

Unregistered
    Ok. Ok. You win. We are begging you. Please come back and get this place back on track.
    I almost agree. Not sure.. maybe.. ok.

Unregistered
    Sailor, I hear you loud and clear but right now Chicago, a mess and I have to stay and get it under control. To many lives depend on my leadership and know how to rid this city of gun violence. You all can hang in there a few more months. Then I'll be back ready to take the bull by the horns and finally drain the sewer. I have several changes in mind, That I believe will be the betterment of the department as a whole. With that in mind, shave that sh!t off your face. No one in uniform will have a beard! If you work an off duty and your in a special unit that allows it. SHAVE before you put that uniform on or don't work any off duties. There will be at the most 2 versions of a dress uniform. Summer (short sleeve) and winter (long sleeves) with a tie!!! Tattoos will be covered!!! If because your so inked up and can't cover them. I have the perfect position for you. Prisoner processing or you'll be place as a PSA and take report calls over the phone. No public contact at all. I will bring a command military present and expect you to all, follow my example. Now if I want your opinion, I'll give it to you! Yet, I can be profession and listen. If it starts heading into the me, me, me. Just stop talking, snap to attention, salute and turn around.

Unregistered
    Sailor, I hear you loud and clear but right now Chicago, a mess and I have to stay and get it under control. To many lives depend on my leadership and know how to rid this city of gun violence. You all can hang in there a few more months. Then I'll be back ready to take the bull by the horns and finally drain the sewer. I have several changes in mind, That I believe will be the betterment of the department as a whole. With that in mind, shave that sh!t off your face. No one in uniform will have a beard! If you work an off duty and your in a special unit that allows it. SHAVE before you put that uniform on or don't work any off duties. There will be at the most 2 versions of a dress uniform. Summer (short sleeve) and winter (long sleeves) with a tie!!! Tattoos will be covered!!! If because your so inked up and can't cover them. I have the perfect position for you. Prisoner processing or you'll be place as a PSA and take report calls over the phone. No public contact at all. I will bring a command military present and expect you to all, follow my example. Now if I want your opinion, I'll give it to you! Yet, I can be profession and listen. If it starts heading into the me, me, me. Just stop talking, snap to attention, salute and turn around.
    Spot on. You are great!

Unregistered
    OMG, dude your funny. Why come back here, when you can make much more as a standup comic, for big tips. When you roll out your food trucks.

Page 614 of 615 FirstFirst ... 114514564604612613614615 LastLast