The Lube Promotion chant - Page 544
Page 544 of 615 FirstFirst ... 44444494534542543544545546554594 ... LastLast
Results 5,431 to 5,440 of 6142

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Greetings, from reality!!! Do you have a nuke battery shoved up your azz? Don't you ever get tired of the lies and self-promoting? Shouldn't you have a off switch or at least a stand by switch?? If your in Germany, how is it. I saw you a few hours ago, right here in the good old USA??? Now, your fans need a little more information on your ending the cold war. So, the guys and I are going to break it down for them: See our favorite Roger, ram me guy, was on leave in Germany and was being chased by some born again Hitler movement people, that wanted gays and transsexuals' out of their Country. So Ron aka the wiener man, was being chased up onto the wall. So the Warsaw pack, didn't want him crossing over and started firing at the wall. NATO, finally seeing what they were shooting at. Join in, to force him over the other way. After a few hours of heavy fighting, many parts of the wall were just gone. Yet, their stood Ron, screaming, then signing Welcome to the YMCA. Yes, Ron you finally made it into the history books..
    Warsaw Pack? Did you go to Miami Highyou illiterate *******? It's Warsaw Pact.

Here I am having dinner and drinks at Fredrich's on Wilhelm Strasse and I need to deal with a moron like you?

We need to discuss things at the eucalyptus steam room at Vic Tanny's.

I am a hero here in Germany. HAHO and HALO trained.

Submarine Airborne OOHRAH!

Unregistered
    Flower power b!tches! Disagree, do you? Time for the eucalyptus steam room at Vic Tanny's. We're going nux.

Unregistered
    Eucalyptus has been ruled toxic due to monsanto spraying crop...china has offered msg spritzers but india lumped the import tariff line to negotiate on tumeric and cumin jute spa rugs. Are we going to bid? Korea has bath salts up for auction.

Unregistered
    Eucalyptus has been ruled toxic due to monsanto spraying crop...china has offered msg spritzers but india lumped the import tariff line to negotiate on tumeric and cumin jute spa rugs. Are we going to bid? Korea has bath salts up for auction.
    Homo Erectus 1345 BC. Star pilot. Gomer's piles. Jesus Christ Superstar.

Stand down sailor that's an order!

Unregistered
    Homo Erectus 1345 BC. Star pilot. Gomer's piles. Jesus Christ Superstar.

Stand down sailor that's an order!
    Im standing but i dont kniw if its down sir. Send reinforcements.

Unregistered
    Luby...happy veterans day. You remain my hero on here.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VEYHagvCaBQ

Unregistered
    It is my day. Happy Veterans Day to this hero. Stand down sailor that's an order!

Unregistered
    It is my day. Happy Veterans Day to this hero. Stand down sailor that's an order!
    Eat my giblit gravy .

Unregistered
    In being flown out to Camp Humphreys in South Korea for a secret culinary mission. I am not the whistleblower. I'm just an American Hero who is better than you.

Unregistered
    Hey sailor, I can't seem to forget you. Your Windsong stays on my mind.

SUBMARINE AIRBORNE OOHRAH

Page 544 of 615 FirstFirst ... 44444494534542543544545546554594 ... LastLast