The Lube Promotion chant - Page 547
Page 547 of 615 FirstFirst ... 47447497537545546547548549557597 ... LastLast
Results 5,461 to 5,470 of 6142

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ronald, I understand as you get older, you start to lose you mind. So, let me help you with the confusion. You picture isn't hanging at CPD. It's the post office, that has your picture up. It reads: WANTED
    For the capital offence of bu!!sh!tting.
    Suspect, has a bad case of V.D, that has eaten
    most of his mind! Approach, with caution.
    REWARD! 100 peso's.

In today's market, I got to say that's pretty penny!

Now, ANOTHER Federal appointment?? You S.O.N??? Please, stick to the police lies, at least they are funny, to a point of having a pint or two.

Stand down sailor that's an order.

KY and a bottkof rum.Yo Ho Ho. I am submarine Airborne. How dare you?

I am the man of La Mancha!

Unregistered
    Stand down sailor that's an order.

KY and a bottkof rum.Yo Ho Ho. I am submarine Airborne. How dare you?

I am the man of La Mancha!

Chasing windmills are you?

Unregistered
    Sailor, ask
    Me about the list book of Enki. Or better yet, Amun-Mut-Khonsu. I will set you straighter than a launched torpedo in the Great Salt Lake of sweat in the eucalyptus steam room at Vic Tanny's.

Unregistered
    I have just been called to come on back to run the Chicago police for a 3rd time. I'm giving it some thought.

I can straighten out the Windy City.

Unregistered
    I have just been called to come on back to run the Chicago police for a 3rd time. I'm giving it some thought.

I can straighten out the Windy City.
    Stop being a Leoaffairs whore! Chicago, will appoint another black superintended, not some token white skin, man-child. You've never been at CPD in charge of anything! Give it a rest, JG, WS & BD are willing to take you to the mental health clinic, for the baker act, you should have gotten years ago. See, your living PROOF, that if you let V.D. go untreated, it does eat away at you. Now, before you get all brave and badazz like. Need I remind you and ALL, your fans, that you have had your azz kicked a few time. One comes to mind In your favorite place you like to invite people. Opps second favorite, dust bowl NOT the sauna. What is it, with you and the sauna anyway??? Ok joking aside, you are a RICHARD!!! (d!ck) that's never going to change.. You pick those that can make you look good and sh!t on the rest. Did you ever figure out(WHY) when you told everyone who would listen or read about it, that you got your drop extended and was to be made D/C. Yet, it didn't happen???? It's a interesting story you should share>>>> One YOU should not another, cause they will tell it from their point of view, with half truths, like you been known to do. Well as usual this has been fun. Talk at you later. Oh Ron's fans, please don't call me out to whip my azz I'm a old messed up piece of sh!t.. just ask Ron, he'll tell ya...

Unregistered
    Stop being a Leoaffairs whore! Chicago, will appoint another black superintended, not some token white skin, man-child. You've never been at CPD in charge of anything! Give it a rest, JG, WS & BD are willing to take you to the mental health clinic, for the baker act, you should have gotten years ago. See, your living PROOF, that if you let V.D. go untreated, it does eat away at you. Now, before you get all brave and badazz like. Need I remind you and ALL, your fans, that you have had your azz kicked a few time. One comes to mind In your favorite place you like to invite people. Opps second favorite, dust bowl NOT the sauna. What is it, with you and the sauna anyway??? Ok joking aside, you are a RICHARD!!! (d!ck) that's never going to change.. You pick those that can make you look good and sh!t on the rest. Did you ever figure out(WHY) when you told everyone who would listen or read about it, that you got your drop extended and was to be made D/C. Yet, it didn't happen???? It's a interesting story you should share>>>> One YOU should not another, cause they will tell it from their point of view, with half truths, like you been known to do. Well as usual this has been fun. Talk at you later. Oh Ron's fans, please don't call me out to whip my azz I'm a old messed up piece of sh!t.. just ask Ron, he'll tell ya...

Stand down sailor that's an order! Superintended?? Miami High Valedictorian? Miami High AP English. Lear School pride b!tch. You need a eucalyptus steam bath at Vic Tanny's. Mayor Thunderbolt N. Lightfoot wants to interview me for the Chicago job. She knows I am the man for the job. I am one of the foremost law enforcement professional in this nation.

And I turned down the DC job at MPD because they would not give me the $300K I was seeking.

Unregistered
    Stand down sailor that's an order! Superintended?? Miami High Valedictorian? Miami High AP English. Lear School pride b!tch. You need a eucalyptus steam bath at Vic Tanny's. Mayor Thunderbolt N. Lightfoot wants to interview me for the Chicago job. She knows I am the man for the job. I am one of the foremost law enforcement professional in this nation.

And I turned down the DC job at MPD because they would not give me the $300K I was seeking.
    I see he got your goat Mr. insult. If your one of the foremost law enforcement professional in (this) nation (maybe a 3rd world Country) Then why are you sitting at home, trolling. When all these federal appointments and chief's ranks across the Country, that were yours for the taking? How about this coming back here? I see you price when up., wasn't it 200k, you posted a while back? Ron, your a tweeb, a pimple on a real cops nut sack! All you have now, after a 30 year career is lies, BS and putting people down. I guess it is true, once you were FORCED to give up all you uniforms and gear, you lost part of yourself. Come on it's a job, nothing more. There is life outside of police work, you should try to find it out. I guess it's easier to be lost in your bottle and make up lies about your pass. Ron, nothing you can say or do, will change the fact. Your a old washed up has-been. A Navy cook, lying about his short military time, cause your ashamed you were made a cook.

Now, you want to run with the big boy's. After retirement here, you suddenly a Seal, ranger and elite airborne troop. Ron, Remember many, many and I do mean many years ago. When you were just another report taker and ticket writer. Some of us would get together once and awhile and go do those paintball wars? If you had ALL this elite training. How was it you were almost always, the first to get popped? Then you cry and say we cheated. How and the he!! do you cheat in a battle? Your pride always took a hit, over it. Ron as we grow older, we try to hang onto a pass (even a made up one, like yours) so you can impress, your fan base. I know some say he's only joking, give him a break but some know, you really need and want to have this past. So you think if you say it enough, it will be accepted as truth. Now, what ever happen to that movie deal, based off your life. They couldn't meet your price too? How about that book you've been writing for how many years now? You know the one about your life. Now, if your Chicago lies, have any truth. (which they don't, I gave it away to be owed a favor) I'm living just across the big lake, when or (IF) this does come to pass. I'll stop in, just don't have me taken out on the lake or Country side and I disappear Well this should make you all smiles and happy. One of the guys we worked with, that you broke it off in his azz, while you were kissing that old fat Lt's azz, so you could be a team player. Lives just outside Chicago. isn't that a kick in the azz, no??? Well, I got to head out to Miami high and see if they have any of your old year book pictures.

Unregistered

Unbelievable. I saw you on WGN. They're really going to hire you???

Unregistered
    ?? How, when his name isn't even in the know, to the ones interviewing?

Unregistered
    Ron, you posting to your own replies? If YOU were on any news station, you would have recorded it and placed it on here. How is it your coming back here all the time. Yet, when all these places want you, you pass on them??

Page 547 of 615 FirstFirst ... 47447497537545546547548549557597 ... LastLast