The Lube Promotion chant - Page 553
Page 553 of 615 FirstFirst ... 53453503543551552553554555563603 ... LastLast
Results 5,521 to 5,530 of 6142

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The Manager owed me a favor so if they can go seven figures I will rethink my decision you all need me and my leadership.
    7 figures? Damn boy, you can't be this stupid! Then again I forgot who I was replying to. You've claimed to be a millionaire, so why would you want to come back to this sewer? Then again you do LIE a lot. We should have a poll or list of your best lies posted or told. Honestly, there are many to choose from. Lets see top of the list is you working here undercover at the age of 17. Followed closely by your airborne, ranger and seal claims and combat experience, medals. Damn I could go on and on. Let others weigh in.

Unregistered
    7 figures? Damn boy, you can't be this stupid! Then again I forgot who I was replying to. You've claimed to be a millionaire, so why would you want to come back to this sewer? Then again you do LIE a lot. We should have a poll or list of your best lies posted or told. Honestly, there are many to choose from. Lets see top of the list is you working here undercover at the age of 17. Followed closely by your airborne, ranger and seal claims and combat experience, medals. Damn I could go on and on. Let others weigh in.
    I will be at City Hall this morning trying out my new leather chair and playing dominos with Uncle Joe. He owes me a favor. If my salary demands are met, look for a press conference for the noon news. I am here to clean up things and improve my quality of life. SEVEN FIGURES Uncle Joe...SEVEN FIGURES!

Unregistered
    I will be at City Hall this morning trying out my new leather chair and playing dominos with Uncle Joe. He owes me a favor. If my salary demands are met, look for a press conference for the noon news. I am here to clean up things and improve my quality of life. SEVEN FIGURES Uncle Joe...SEVEN FIGURES!
    Damn, he's right, you are a idiot.

Unregistered
    Damn, he's right, you are a idiot.
    A idiot? Hmmm. Miami High school paper editor?

You're cruising for a steam bath.

Unregistered
    THe ROyals against the Giants in super bowl. Go knicks!

SUBMARINE AIRBORNE OOHRAH

Unregistered
    Torpedoes up; periscopes down.

SUBMARINE AIRBORNE OOHRAH.

Unregistered
    How did I get where I did? The "Rule of Great", of course.

Unregistered
    How did I get where I did? The "Rule of Great", of course.

Simple, you don't take your medication as directed! Maybe this is why you drop wasn't extended or ALL those higher ranks that were yours for the taking.

Unregistered
    I am announcing now and i say it freely and without any reservation:

I am a Spartan!

Unregistered
    I am announcing now and i say it freely and without any reservation:

I am a Spartan!
    You mean those guys that run around in their short little dresses and grab at eachothers? Yes, I can see this is you..

Page 553 of 615 FirstFirst ... 53453503543551552553554555563603 ... LastLast