The Lube Promotion chant - Page 351
Page 351 of 615 FirstFirst ... 251301341349350351352353361401451 ... LastLast
Results 3,501 to 3,510 of 6142

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Check Louie's OLD office. Ask the lady at the front desk to get me. Just do it before 1 pm. The word is "QUIET" NOT "QUITE" you moronic Miami High Honors student. Cavalier pride b!tch. Submarine Airborne OOHRAH!
    Oh..and yeah...3500 posts. I am the man.

Unregistered
    Check Louie's OLD office. Ask the lady at the front desk to get me. Just do it before 1 pm. The word is "QUIET" NOT "QUITE" you moronic Miami High Honors student. Cavalier pride b!tch. Submarine Airborne OOHRAH!
    You're nothing but a punk wanna be. Your quick, to call other's on misspelled words. You've may just as many if not
    more. Give it up, you really need medication! Your back? if, so your knee's must really be hurting So, HUMPTY
    DUMPTY. Why, is it your always claiming to be here, in a official capacity. When, you couldn't get a promotion from the
    lowest staff rank? Nor, have your drop extended as you claimed but didn't stay? Your an old fat man, with limited police experience. All you ever have done was come on here and lie. Thinking your funny. This administration sucks, yet they did get one thing right. Retiring you! Oh, you should have Nick, update the city's website. Your still not listed.

Unregistered
    You're nothing but a punk wanna be. Your quick, to call other's on misspelled words. You've may just as many if not
    more. Give it up, you really need medication! Your back? if, so your knee's must really be hurting So, HUMPTY
    DUMPTY. Why, is it your always claiming to be here, in a official capacity. When, you couldn't get a promotion from the
    lowest staff rank? Nor, have your drop extended as you claimed but didn't stay? Your an old fat man, with limited police experience. All you ever have done was come on here and lie. Thinking your funny. This administration sucks, yet they did get one thing right. Retiring you! Oh, you should have Nick, update the city's website. Your still not listed.
    Come on Estaban. The word is "YOU'RE" not "YOUR". You are one dumb, illiterate moron. You could never work for me. Coming back? I am already here. Maybe it's time you put down your coffee cup and leave the cafeteria or get out of the sauna with your significant other. I made my bones while you were still chasing cheerleaders. Stand down sailor. That's an order!

Unregistered
    Come on Estaban. The word is "YOU'RE" not "YOUR". You are one dumb, illiterate moron. You could never work for me. Coming back? I am already here. Maybe it's time you put down your coffee cup and leave the cafeteria or get out of the sauna with your significant other. I made my bones while you were still chasing cheerleaders. Stand down sailor. That's an order!
    You lying muthaf*cka, if you are back, they why don't you show yourself. Personnel has no records of you other than you completed your DROP and retired. Take your fat, lazy ass and go out on retirement in North Carolina like all the rest of those who have retired. Your time here came and went. Can't you get the message? You are not what they want here. No one really gives a sh*t about all of this fictitious nonsense about your military "expertise." To make "bones" you have to do something and you never did anything while you were here. Got some news for you. The only salute you are going to get is the local stray dog in the parking lot scratching his ears.

Unregistered
    You lying muthaf*cka, if you are back, they why don't you show yourself. Personnel has no records of you other than you completed your DROP and retired. Take your fat, lazy ass and go out on retirement in North Carolina like all the rest of those who have retired. Your time here came and went. Can't you get the message? You are not what they want here. No one really gives a sh*t about all of this fictitious nonsense about your military "expertise." To make "bones" you have to do something and you never did anything while you were here. Got some news for you. The only salute you are going to get is the local stray dog in the parking lot scratching his ears.
    Thank you for not using contractions anymore. They did not teach that in Miami High, did they? Cavalier Pride b!tch!

Unregistered
    Thank you for not using contractions anymore. They did not teach that in Miami High, did they? Cavalier Pride b!tch!
    Dip sh!t, you're an azz. Thinking your better then everyone else. At least we have a job. You were retired! Cause all you
    done for several years was take up space. Stop living vicariously through the lives of others. Have a drink, take a nap like all old folks do. When you wake up, you'll still be nothing more then the regrets, that seem to rule your sorry life.

Unregistered
    Piece of sh*t!

Unregistered
    Dip sh!t, you're an azz. Thinking your better then everyone else. At least we have a job. You were retired! Cause all you
    done for several years was take up space. Stop living vicariously through the lives of others. Have a drink, take a nap like all old folks do. When you wake up, you'll still be nothing more then the regrets, that seem to rule your sorry life.

I am better than just about everyone.. I am winning. And winning BIG! My pension and my stocks can buy you 200 times over. You're small peanuts. A pimple on a herpe sore. You come in to attack me because you lack courage. You probably have an Oedipus complex and read Hustler ... for the articles of course. You WILL stand down or you're back on midnights.

GET OFF MY SUBMARINE. this thread is about respect and adoration. You will not ruin this sailor.

Unregistered
    I am better than just about everyone.. I am winning. And winning BIG! My pension and my stocks can buy you 200 times over. You're small peanuts. A pimple on a herpe sore. You come in to attack me because you lack courage. You probably have an Oedipus complex and read Hustler ... for the articles of course. You WILL stand down or you're back on midnights.

GET OFF MY SUBMARINE. this thread is about respect and adoration. You will not ruin this sailor.
    Lie, after lie with you. I never claimed to be rich. To impress others. If you have all this money why do you want to come back here? You can't transfer anyone. No connections to do it. On respect? It's hard to respect another, who's has to lie to feel accepted. The way you stress over someone telling you the truth. Do you really think, you'll live long enough to enjoy your pension? I see a stroke in your near future. That or when you realize, that your the joke of the department & internet you'll swallow your gun. Hell, it would be really no different that all the swallowing. You had to do, to keep rank and employment. As far to ruin this sailor. You've done that all by yourself already. Your creditability is shot!

So, go sit in your rocking chair. Watch reruns of welcome back Cotter, Nancy Drew(who you think you are) Drink a little more, smoke some. Walk to the corner bar and wow everyone or anyone who give a sh!t or will listen. Have a nice day

Unregistered
    Lie, after lie with you. I never claimed to be rich. To impress others. If you have all this money why do you want to come back here? You can't transfer anyone. No connections to do it. On respect? It's hard to respect another, who's has to lie to feel accepted. The way you stress over someone telling you the truth. Do you really think, you'll live long enough to enjoy your pension? I see a stroke in your near future. That or when you realize, that your the joke of the department & internet you'll swallow your gun. Hell, it would be really no different that all the swallowing. You had to do, to keep rank and employment. As far to ruin this sailor. You've done that all by yourself already. Your creditability is shot!

So, go sit in your rocking chair. Watch reruns of welcome back Cotter, Nancy Drew(who you think you are) Drink a little more, smoke some. Walk to the corner bar and wow everyone or anyone who give a sh!t or will listen. Have a nice day
    Dude, don't be wishing such things on anyone. I thought this was just some good comic relief among friends. It's funny as hell. But the suicide reference is not cool. Too many cops go through this. Even in jest let's leave such things off the table. I know Ton. Maybe one of the most generous cats around. You all head out, find a high end bar ( Ron is all class) and let him
    Treat you to some Mac 24 years old. Grab a cigar and have a laugh. Life is too short. By the way, I know who this is, but I'll approach you off to the side. Just mellow out.

Page 351 of 615 FirstFirst ... 251301341349350351352353361401451 ... LastLast