The Lube Promotion chant - Page 305
Page 305 of 615 FirstFirst ... 205255295303304305306307315355405 ... LastLast
Results 3,041 to 3,050 of 6142

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is Zika a crime strategy at Compstat like you said in the meeting when you blasted Wynwood. As you are Commander.,THAT'S AN ORDER !

No crime since July 3rd? Yeah I hear you.
    Stand down sailor. That's an order!

Unregistered
    114,000 views! how the hell does that happen? This guy says that Zika is a Compstat strategy. The mosquitos in Alapata have rabies. Why is Joey being tossed under the Greyhound? This guy would have discovered America had he not discovered the Stuart Country Club. Holy shoot.

Unregistered
    Doubtless ‘Lube’ is the most perceptive command officer within the Miami Police Department. He knows, instinctively, the zika virus, like Planned Parenthood, is a coordinated effort by eugenics motivated liberal democrats to contain and where possible eradicate minority populations. Virtuosity of this caliber, come but once in a millennium. Those of you fortunate to aspirate his exhalations are blessed.

Unregistered
    Doubtless ‘Lube’ is the most perceptive command officer within the Miami Police Department. He knows, instinctively, the zika virus, like Planned Parenthood, is a coordinated effort by eugenics motivated liberal democrats to contain and where possible eradicate minority populations. Virtuosity of this caliber, come but once in a millennium. Those of you fortunate to aspirate his exhalations are blessed.

Hey asshole, the man is a war hero you prick!

Unregistered
    Hey 'sword swallower,' **** off!

Unregistered
    Maybe the greatest submariner the Miami Police Department has ever known.

Unregistered
    War hero my ass! He was ONLY a COOK on a sub! When Ron was in the military. The only combat he saw,was when his sub gave a ride to a special opts team. Ron, never left the boat to join in on any combat operations. Ron, never ever been to ranger school as he claims. Sub cook don't get it! If he was even airborne. His M.O.S. required that he be airborne, before he went to that training. Which means. He washed out of his primary M.O.S. and was placed at the need's of the Navy and made a COOK! Beside, Ron claims in 86 he went to ranger school?? Then how was it he came on here in 86? Military doesn't do that. Send one to a special unit. Without a re-up or a least 24 months after training. To be apart of that unit. It amazes me that. So many here, that have prior military. Buy into his lies and really believe, what he claims. If he's going to lie on here all the time. What do you think he'll do to save his own ass. If it comes down to you or him? I get it Ron's the department court jester! Every other word out of his mouth about his real military and what's he done here is a lie. I worked 10 sector with Ron, many years ago. Before I was promoted out. I saw Ron's DD-214 when He applied to a unit I was a supervisor of at the time. Only truth he's ever claimed. Was he was in the Navy and a cook! Everything else is a lie! He's lucky, that he out of the game and not really involved in making a hands on arrest. Cause any attorney. Whom took the time to read these or was told about it. Would rip Ron a new asshole and the department.
    Ron, knows how to play the odds and the game. He pits one against another. With little whispers. To take the focus off himself.

Unregistered
    War hero my ass! He was ONLY a COOK on a sub! When Ron was in the military. The only combat he saw,was when his sub gave a ride to a special opts team. Ron, never left the boat to join in on any combat operations. Ron, never ever been to ranger school as he claims. Sub cook don't get it! If he was even airborne. His M.O.S. required that he be airborne, before he went to that training. Which means. He washed out of his primary M.O.S. and was placed at the need's of the Navy and made a COOK! Beside, Ron claims in 86 he went to ranger school?? Then how was it he came on here in 86? Military doesn't do that. Send one to a special unit. Without a re-up or a least 24 months after training. To be apart of that unit. It amazes me that. So many here, that have prior military. Buy into his lies and really believe, what he claims. If he's going to lie on here all the time. What do you think he'll do to save his own ass. If it comes down to you or him? I get it Ron's the department court jester! Every other word out of his mouth about his real military and what's he done here is a lie. I worked 10 sector with Ron, many years ago. Before I was promoted out. I saw Ron's DD-214 when He applied to a unit I was a supervisor of at the time. Only truth he's ever claimed. Was he was in the Navy and a cook! Everything else is a lie! He's lucky, that he out of the game and not really involved in making a hands on arrest. Cause any attorney. Whom took the time to read these or was told about it. Would rip Ron a new asshole and the department.
    Ron, knows how to play the odds and the game. He pits one against another. With little whispers. To take the focus off himself.

Are you saying he did not storm the beaches in Grenada or HALO in to Panama in 1989? That can't be. I've seen photos. WTF?

Unregistered
    Are you saying he did not storm the beaches in Grenada or HALO in to Panama in 1989? That can't be. I've seen photos. WTF?
    Yes, Cooks don't storm beaches! In 89 Ron, was riding in 10 sector! I was their the entire year with him. Ron, didn't take any time off to do any military things. So what ever pictures you claim to have saw. Doesn't add up. Second, HALO training ONLY goes to special operation troops. NOT COOKS OFF A SUB. Beside for the longest time. Ron didn't know HALO and HAHO training went hand-n-hand. He didn't even know what HAHO was till he googled it. You want to know the funniest part of all Ron's claims? Both of these places are little tiny islands. NO unit HALO in. Grenada was considered a rescue operation. To get the medical students out of harms way. Panama, was to take out their boss man and arrest him. Yes, it was a military operation. Ron, didn't HALO into shit. Well maybe shit, cause of all the lies he tells. Another way you know Ron is lying. He at first claimed to have done his airborne training in Italy, with the 506th. Airborne training is done at Ft. Benning Ga. HALO & HALO starts at Benning and finishes at Ft. Bragg. I was in the military before Ron was and was still in till also 86, when I came on here. 9 years I was in. After my 24 months in a Ranger battalion. Before I could be accepted to run the "Q" course I had to re-up. Only combat Ron, saw was the T.V show or when someone *****ed slapped him for messing up their meal. Only medals Ron earned were unit citations! He never was awarded the silver star with a "V" for valor, bronze star or navy cross. He as a COOK on a sub, wouldn't and didn't earn the C.I.B. The S.O.N never ordered all cooks from subs to be airborne. Doesn't happen. Just like a sub cook, going to all these special operation training areas, again doesn't happen. So, post these so-called special pictures of him doing a HALO jump with our elite military units into combat. When Ron was told his DD-214 has been read by several people over the years. He tried to say it was CLASSIFIED! He's as stupid as stupid can be. Instead of the nickname Lube. It should be our very own Forrest Grump. Oh one last thing. Ron was only a C.P.O.2 So if Ron was only in the short time he was. How was he able to go to all these special operation schools and the military command college? Where the lowest rank to get in is Lt. Col and earn his degree and and as a sub cook command a tank battalion in combat?

Unregistered
    Yes, Cooks don't storm beaches! In 89 Ron, was riding in 10 sector! I was their the entire year with him. Ron, didn't take any time off to do any military things. So what ever pictures you claim to have saw. Doesn't add up. Second, HALO training ONLY goes to special operation troops. NOT COOKS OFF A SUB. Beside for the longest time. Ron didn't know HALO and HAHO training went hand-n-hand. He didn't even know what HAHO was till he googled it. You want to know the funniest part of all Ron's claims? Both of these places are little tiny islands. NO unit HALO in. Grenada was considered a rescue operation. To get the medical students out of harms way. Panama, was to take out their boss man and arrest him. Yes, it was a military operation. Ron, didn't HALO into shit. Well maybe shit, cause of all the lies he tells. Another way you know Ron is lying. He at first claimed to have done his airborne training in Italy, with the 506th. Airborne training is done at Ft. Benning Ga. HALO & HALO starts at Benning and finishes at Ft. Bragg. I was in the military before Ron was and was still in till also 86, when I came on here. 9 years I was in. After my 24 months in a Ranger battalion. Before I could be accepted to run the "Q" course I had to re-up. Only combat Ron, saw was the T.V show or when someone *****ed slapped him for messing up their meal. Only medals Ron earned were unit citations! He never was awarded the silver star with a "V" for valor, bronze star or navy cross. He as a COOK on a sub, wouldn't and didn't earn the C.I.B. The S.O.N never ordered all cooks from subs to be airborne. Doesn't happen. Just like a sub cook, going to all these special operation training areas, again doesn't happen. So, post these so-called special pictures of him doing a HALO jump with our elite military units into combat. When Ron was told his DD-214 has been read by several people over the years. He tried to say it was CLASSIFIED! He's as stupid as stupid can be. Instead of the nickname Lube. It should be our very own Forrest Grump. Oh one last thing. Ron was only a C.P.O.2 So if Ron was only in the short time he was. How was he able to go to all these special operation schools and the military command college? Where the lowest rank to get in is Lt. Col and earn his degree and and as a sub cook command a tank battalion in combat?
    I can't believe this. He has told us all that they almost made a postage stamp about his heroics but got beaten out by Carlos Hath****. So he has to be more than a cook. Maybe that was his cover like Steven Seagal in that movie about a decade ago.

You want to trash someone that all of us look up to. The question is why? What's your motive?

Page 305 of 615 FirstFirst ... 205255295303304305306307315355405 ... LastLast