The Lube Promotion chant - Page 326
Page 326 of 615 FirstFirst ... 226276316324325326327328336376426 ... LastLast
Results 3,251 to 3,260 of 6142

Unregistered
    I am liberty.i am the way. I am the Lube!

Unregistered
    I write to to the haters out there who have not succumb to my greatness...........YET. I am your salvation, your way through the wilderness. I am the answer to every question you have ever pondered. Stay the course and allow me to lead you. I don't stutter, murder the English language, befriend reverends with a past, or take steroids. Believe in me as I believe in you. ATTENTION SAILOR. You will render a crisp salute and hold it until I salute back.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I write to to the haters out there who have not succumb to my greatness...........YET. I am your salvation, your way through the wilderness. I am the answer to every question you have ever pondered. Stay the course and allow me to lead you. I don't stutter, murder the English language, befriend reverends with a past, or take steroids. Believe in me as I believe in you. ATTENTION SAILOR. You will render a crisp salute and hold it until I salute back.
    We are your loyal followers. Lead us, man. Bloody lead us!

Unregistered
    Why are you posting as I, the greatest. Since rice-n-beans became a household stable. If I need your opinion. I'll give it to you! Stand down sailor. That's an order!

Unregistered
    Why are you posting as I, the greatest. Since rice-n-beans became a household stable. If I need your opinion. I'll give it to you! Stand down sailor. That's an order!
    Stand down sailor. Stay off my thread Louie. THAT'S AN ORDER!

Unregistered
    I am in Connecticut right now. I was invited to the christening of my Navys newest sub The Colorado. I will also be cooking the first meal aboard as is custom. Lobster Thermidor it is with pecan cranberry risotto.

Unregistered
    I am in Connecticut right now. I was invited to the christening of my Navys newest sub The Colorado. I will also be cooking the first meal aboard as is custom. Lobster Thermidor it is with pecan cranberry risotto.
    I caught a bit of it on the Politico link. Well done sir.

Unregistered
    Stand down sailor. Stay off my thread Louie. THAT'S AN ORDER!
    stay true to yourself Ron. You are QRU!

Unregistered
    Sailor, Im ready to kick in Chavez's cabin and get to the bottom of Davy Jones locker. As soon as I take the department entirely back over there are going to be some changes. Many sailors will be standing down.

Unregistered
    http://i-hls.com/2016/12/submarine-d...cid=8029509a5c

that's me standing on the conning tower. Super secret squirrel with a spatula and an egg-beater. I am a warrior of epic proportions and I am coming back to lead you cry babies to greatness.

Page 326 of 615 FirstFirst ... 226276316324325326327328336376426 ... LastLast