The Lube Promotion chant - Page 511
Page 511 of 615 FirstFirst ... 11411461501509510511512513521561611 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,110 of 6142

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sh!t head..YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED to view my personnel files. And now I have this cr*p in writing. Next step is to subpoena the IP address. Your government clearance, if I am to believe that , is based on federal parameters. Your f--king curiosity is not one of them a$$hole. I am coming for you pr!ck.

Get a barrister scrotum.
    Ronald, I'll type real slow so you can get a understanding..... Supervisor's can look at personnel file! If they have a interest in bring that person to there unit or to check for any RIP'S or letters of notification of pass screw ups.. Now, settle down before you wet yourself.. You cause all this backlash, yourself! Also, admins can look at a personnel file they do it ALL the time, as it was stated to you before to place copies or to make copies. It's not hard to follow!! All these I'll sue or whatever, just shows your getting all upset over people are seeing the real lair in you. Your not employed anymore at MPD!! So, if they haven't pulled your file from the unit filing cabinet, YET! So be it. You got NO protection under the law!!! If your so concerned over this issue, the next time you pull up in you make believe Rolls. Go to HR or the Admin area ask and look for yourself. Your personnel file is PUBLIC RECORD!! Dumbazz!! People from the ghetto can request a copy under the FOIA. Yes certain things will be blacked out. Like personal data, not all on your military or police employment. Which includes any schools you claimed to have went to, pass employers and so on. Man for a guy who claims to be the smartest one in the room. You sure dropped the ball over this.. Still with me??? Can you say counter suit??? Oh just for as it was put sh!t's and giggles, a former employee of the city can also request YOUR file under the FOIA and you know what? No one has to show a cause to request it. You think the city is going to risk a law suit, by not following federal guidelines, for you?? Explain to me Mr. I know everything, how do defense's atty. get copies of stuff from you personnel file. One of 3 ways (1) subpoena & or discovery (2) FOIA... (3) Someone from inside the department gives it, on the down-low, yes the last should be fired by it happens.. Just say your sorry for all the lies!! Most may forgive you

Unregistered
    Aside from Milliard Fillmore and Benjamin Harrison, I am your president's day.. a man of strength and fortitude. I am the vest you've ever seen.

Always SUBMARINE AIRBORNE!

I love you all.

Unregistered
    Aside from Milliard Fillmore and Benjamin Harrison, I am your president's day.. a man of strength and fortitude. I am the vest you've ever seen.

Always SUBMARINE AIRBORNE!

I love you all.
    Miami High, loves having you back.. What is " I am the vest you've ever seen??? Typo?? Na, your just a know it all fool, that lives a life of lies. Mr. Submarine Airborne.. Are you the President of your own fan club too?? I'm a little confused here, maybe you can help me out? How do you jump from a submarine? I mean you can jump for many, types of FLYING planes, Choppers but I never heard of jumping from a submarine.. Another thing I'm confused on. Again maybe you can help me out. You came on MPD in 86, right? Yet, you've claimed in 86 you also went to Ranger school?? How is that possible? See in our time of the military Ronald.. You had to have at least 24 months left in the military to even apply for ranger school and ONLY if your MOS, showed a need for it.. Sub cooks?? Really what needs?? To beat off (get you mind out of the gutter, were not talking about your favorite pass times in the sauna) The ones who took a issue, with you really bad cooking?? Sorry, it's been a bit since I've send you a post. Grand children can wear you the he!! out in no time..

Unregistered
    Hey, cookie, can you make the eggs over medium and heat up the milk a little more for the oatmeal. Oh, and by the way, that group of SEALs and their Ranger buddies report that the coffee urn is empty. Quit staring at them and get on the coffee, we all know that you WANTED to be like them but being a lowly cookie doesn't qualify you to be a man like them!

Unregistered
    Hey, cookie, can you make the eggs over medium and heat up the milk a little more for the oatmeal. Oh, and by the way, that group of SEALs and their Ranger buddies report that the coffee urn is empty. Quit staring at them and get on the coffee, we all know that you WANTED to be like them but being a lowly cookie doesn't qualify you to be a man like them!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/iran-laun...153518728.html

I'll be working a little off-duty teaching the Persians how to make Halavah and Matza Ball Soup in time for Good Friday and Ramadan. They know my prowess in the galley and realized I cooked a western omelet for the Shah of Iran in 1979 ( pre-Revolution).

SUBMARINE AIRBORNE OOHRAH!

Unregistered
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/iran-laun...153518728.html

I'll be working a little off-duty teaching the Persians how to make Halavah and Matza Ball Soup in time for Good Friday and Ramadan. They know my prowess in the galley and realized I cooked a western omelet for the Shah of Iran in 1979 ( pre-Revolution).

SUBMARINE AIRBORNE OOHRAH!
    Hey cookie, you don't have time for that! We have some real men here, some SEALs, Army Rangers and Marine Force Recon who need breakfast. They want their eggs over easy, crispy bacon and toast just oh so right. We all know that you WERE NOT MAN ENOUGH to become one of the elite like they are so relegate yourself to the galley to get food ready for these men to have the energy to defend our country. One hundredth of your sorry, galley restricted Naval career couldn't stand up to the exploits of these men. While they were doing what you wish you could, like haloing in the middle of the night over some mid-eastern country on a secret mission, you are busy scrubbing burned-on crap out of some boiler. Now many years later that your sorry police career has come to a quick end because you were not offered a DROP extension, you realize that you were not VITAL to the police operation after all. So you compensate by inventing stolen valor exploits that are designed to make you look essential. But you fool NO ONE, especially the people who knew you your entire career. In other words, get a life and move on!

Unregistered
    Hey cookie, I will have my eggs over easy this morning, whole wheat toast, bacon of course and some dark roast. I'm having breakfast with some real men, retired SEALS and Army Rangers. Make enough for them also. I know, guys you always wanted to be like but wasn't man enough to make it. Don't despair, not everyone had the balls to make a mark in the military. Yours were just too small. But, there is a need for a cookie like yourself to scrub pots and pans. No one wants food poisoning.

Unregistered
    Hey cookie, the coffee urn is empty. The SEALs and Rangers would like some more.

Unregistered

Chow down!

Two whole beef patties
    Special sauce
    Lettuce, cheese , pickles, onion
    On a sesame seed bun!

I am your whopper sailor. your Arthur Treacher's fish and chips. I'm a Lum Dog steamed in beer. I am submarine airborne and you're not.

Unregistered
    Two whole beef patties
    Special sauce
    Lettuce, cheese , pickles, onion
    On a sesame seed bun!

I am your whopper sailor. your Arthur Treacher's fish and chips. I'm a Lum Dog steamed in beer. I am submarine airborne and you're not.
    Of course not, there is NO SUBMARUNE AIRBORNE!!! Wait, I get it now, you watch that movie with that Steven S. guy who played a cook but was a former seal and saved the ship?? Arthur Treacher's fish & chip are GOOD!! I'll take a order please..

Page 511 of 615 FirstFirst ... 11411461501509510511512513521561611 ... LastLast