The Lube Promotion chant - Page 311
Page 311 of 615 FirstFirst ... 211261301309310311312313321361411 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,110 of 6142

Unregistered
    3100 posts. It will never be equaled. You are incredible sir. Best of luck in your retirement.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    3100 posts. It will never be equaled. You are incredible sir. Best of luck in your retirement.
    I agree🤑 Super QRU!

Unregistered
    Courage! What makes a king out of a slave? Courage! What makes the flag on the mast to wave? Courage! What makes the elephant charge his tusk in the misty mist, or the dusky dusk? What makes the muskrat guard his musk? Courage! What makes the sphinx the seventh wonder? Courage! What makes the dawn come up like thunder? Courage! What makes the Hottentot so hot? What puts the "ape" in apricot? What have they got that I ain't got?
    COURAGE!!!!

Nope, they ain't got a 4 1/2 hour work day, a new SUV every 60 days, the love, respect, and adoration of an entire police department, and the gratitude of the United States for my Cold War covert service. The also don't have the Secret to Compstat Success.

Unregistered
    Courage! What makes a king out of a slave? Courage! What makes the flag on the mast to wave? Courage! What makes the elephant charge his tusk in the misty mist, or the dusky dusk? What makes the muskrat guard his musk? Courage! What makes the sphinx the seventh wonder? Courage! What makes the dawn come up like thunder? Courage! What makes the Hottentot so hot? What puts the "ape" in apricot? What have they got that I ain't got?
    COURAGE!!!!

Nope, they ain't got a 4 1/2 hour work day, a new SUV every 60 days, the love, respect, and adoration of an entire police department, and the gratitude of the United States for my Cold War covert service. The also don't have the Secret to Compstat Success.
    Cold war? Unless, you were preparing a food product, that cause an illness. That's the only cold war covert service you did.
    So, your really going to retire? Is this another ploy, to get those above you to say, hey Blubber! We need you don't go?
    You extended your drop. Now you want us to believe, your going to bail? What happen to your greatness, didn't shrine. All that much or you did found out your not going to be the D/C as you been claiming? So, when's your last day? I missed the memo. You going to write a nice good bye letter. To all your great admirers?

Unregistered
    Cold war? Unless, you were preparing a food product, that cause an illness. That's the only cold war covert service you did.
    So, your really going to retire? Is this another ploy, to get those above you to say, hey Blubber! We need you don't go?
    You extended your drop. Now you want us to believe, your going to bail? What happen to your greatness, didn't shrine. All that much or you did found out your not going to be the D/C as you been claiming? So, when's your last day? I missed the memo. You going to write a nice good bye letter. To all your great admirers?
    The Donald will Mention my retirement today in Mexico. I bet the day I leave the NYSE will feel the impact. Buddy, I kicked in the iron curtain and in the mean time dropped crime. There have only been 17 crimes ALL year in my area ( non- traffic obviously) at ease sailor. That's an order.

Unregistered
    You will all cry and sob uncontrollably when I lay down my sword and proudly exit the hallowed halls of MOD which I made great and made people great. You will never see the likes of such greatness ever again. So come by, shake my hand, get a photo and autograph then get the hell out of my office.! You got a chain of command. Follow it sailor. And swab the decks whole you're at it. Stand down!

Unregistered
    You will all cry and sob uncontrollably when I lay down my sword and proudly exit the hallowed halls of MOD which I made great and made people great. You will never see the likes of such greatness ever again. So come by, shake my hand, get a photo and autograph then get the hell out of my office.! You got a chain of command. Follow it sailor. And swab the decks whole you're at it. Stand down!
    Ron if there was more than one god, you my friend would be that god.

Unregistered
    That must be the 11th commandment. How friggin pathetic.

Unregistered
    Ronald, I believe you disappointed some of your groupie's. Leaving how you are. They all needed you to be D/C. To promote them or transfers to special unit's. Without you, most won't make it. Like all of us on staff you made. Yet, we all know. You may be leaving here but you'll be on here 24-7. Still trying to BS us, with your war hero stories. I must admit, they were entertaining. If you think about it for a second. Maybe it was you BS stories that held you back? Cause, those in power knew you weren't the man for a real rank here. With responsibility. Those in my unit, against my advice, are having a going away party in your honor. Yet, they don't want to invite you? I don't get that.

Unregistered
    Ronald, I believe you disappointed some of your groupie's. Leaving how you are. They all needed you to be D/C. To promote them or transfers to special unit's. Without you, most won't make it. Like all of us on staff you made. Yet, we all know. You may be leaving here but you'll be on here 24-7. Still trying to BS us, with your war hero stories. I must admit, they were entertaining. If you think about it for a second. Maybe it was you BS stories that held you back? Cause, those in power knew you weren't the man for a real rank here. With responsibility. Those in my unit, against my advice, are having a going away party in your honor. Yet, they don't want to invite you? I don't get that.
    My party will be the best of all time. Stay tuned biatch!

Page 311 of 615 FirstFirst ... 211261301309310311312313321361411 ... LastLast