+ Reply to Thread
Page 438 of 498 FirstFirst ... 338388428436437438439440448488 ... LastLast
Results 4,371 to 4,380 of 4971
 
  1. #4371
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The earth is round Miami High GEDer. You can't fall off sailor. Submarine Airborne OOHRAH!!
    Hey Gomer, you should lay off the Miami high. You made way more spelling errors and grammar mistakes. Now, you need to settle this for us. BD, claims he heard you say it out loud at Publix's supermarket, when you got into a argument with some cute lady. "Sister, don't roll your eyes at me, I'm gay and proud of it" & "You better hold tight on that fine looking man you have there, I'll rock his world"

  2. #4372
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The earth is round Miami High GEDer. You can't fall off sailor. Submarine Airborne OOHRAH!!
    Take your Miami High education, your sailor crap and your submarine airborne and shove them up your ass! You are the biggest ****sucking ass-f*cker on the planet!

  3. #4373
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Uncle rex called me. I am going to help. i can be LAPD chief any time i want to be. I have a world to save now.
    Uncle Rex wrecked Admiral. Trump got rid of him. So are you heading back to LAPD to revoke your removal from the process? Huh Admiral?

  4. #4374
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Uncle Rex wrecked Admiral. Trump got rid of him. So are you heading back to LAPD to revoke your removal from the process? Huh Admiral?
    Yes, it's ashamed that events out of your control, come back to bite your lying azz. Uncle Rex, has entered into talks to have me take over something (can't remember the lie) Now, Uncle Rex, is sort of like you now. FORCED RETIREMENT! Except he won't be on the internet being a azz..... You know when trump is OUT, the city should appoint him chief or public safety director..

  5. #4375
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes, it's ashamed that events out of your control, come back to bite your lying azz. Uncle Rex, has entered into talks to have me take over something (can't remember the lie) Now, Uncle Rex, is sort of like you now. FORCED RETIREMENT! Except he won't be on the internet being a azz..... You know when trump is OUT, the city should appoint him chief or public safety director..

    Pompeo owes me a favor sailor. I cut him loose for skateboarding at Curtiss Park in 2012. Stand down sailor that's an order!

  6. #4376
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Pompeo owes me a favor sailor. I cut him loose for skateboarding at Curtiss Park in 2012. Stand down sailor that's an order!
    LOL a favor! What a azz you are. Skateboarding, that a major crime for your area. I'm surprised you didn't go for the easy stat.

  7. #4377
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    LOL a favor! What a azz you are. Skateboarding, that a major crime for your area. I'm surprised you didn't go for the easy stat.
    No crimes.. NONE AT ALL for the first four months of 2013. Never been done before or since. Cigar Afficiendo magazine called Alapata heaven on earth.

  8. #4378
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No crimes.. NONE AT ALL for the first four months of 2013. Never been done before or since. Cigar Afficiendo magazine called Alapata heaven on earth.
    And do you think you had a hand in that? The dummy that claims he only worked 4 hour day, including the drive time to and from P.B. So, now were, what down to maybe 50 mins of doing any police work.. I bet that time was spent at H.Q.'S kissing azz. So yes, you were a real hand on guy, that got shown the door at 30 and can't get hired anywhere else, so you got to lie about all these places that want you but you turned them down to be owed a favor. Open another bottle of Booms farm or some malt liquor. Take your medication!

  9. #4379
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    And do you think you had a hand in that? The dummy that claims he only worked 4 hour day, including the drive time to and from P.B. So, now were, what down to maybe 50 mins of doing any police work.. I bet that time was spent at H.Q.'S kissing azz. So yes, you were a real hand on guy, that got shown the door at 30 and can't get hired anywhere else, so you got to lie about all these places that want you but you turned them down to be owed a favor. Open another bottle of Booms farm or some malt liquor. Take your medication!

    Miami High Braniac, its Boone's Farm not Boom's Farm. Are you really that pathetic?

    Dustbowl or sauna? Call it. We're dancling!

  10. #4380
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Miami High Braniac, its Boone's Farm not Boom's Farm. Are you really that pathetic?

    Dustbowl or sauna? Call it. We're dancling!
    Drama Queen STFU! We may not get along or really like each other much. I do think your a B.S. azzhole, who lies his azz off all the time. However I did stick up for you, after I did so it got me thinking. The parties may of had it right. Is it true that your into BEASTIALITY & NECROPHEIA? I'm sure I got the second spelled wrong for you so you can give your new saying. MIMAI HIGH REJECT It's ok, you have great come backs.. Now why a sauna and dancing? Oh that's how you spell dancing... Not dancling! What was this about others being Miami High rejects or being stupid?? Now back to the sauna, interesting saying. Do you like your men all hot and sweaty? I'm beginning to think the rumors going around about you for years are true.. I know sailor, don't ask, don't tell, is that why your want us all to believe your are back in the Navy? How's that going for you? I mean you claimed to been twice, the chief for a department that doesn't have a chief. Now. L.A.P.D. wants you too. You should let them know!!! I think your forgetting one important thing. Do you remember that officer that worked "B" shift in our area, he went to L.A.P.D. about 28 years ago.? You know he's on the staff their. I'm not going to put his name, cause that would be a prick move. We've kept in touch over the years. He doesn't see your name for that rank.. How can that be?? Oh, he's part of the selection process!! You should do yourself a favor and pour a bottle of that malt liquor beer, you love on your computer. It might help you, not looking like a real manly douche.. Just saying... Ok let's hear your great comeback or try to fix these lies..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 438 of 498 FirstFirst ... 338388428436437438439440448488 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •