The Lube Promotion chant - Page 572
Page 572 of 615 FirstFirst ... 72472522562570571572573574582 ... LastLast
Results 5,711 to 5,720 of 6142

Unregistered
    I have been asked to be The new EA with Natalie taking a hiatus. I will take that opening. They owe me a favor.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have been asked to be The new EA with Natalie taking a hiatus. I will take that opening. They owe me a favor.
    From chief to EA? Really?

Unregistered
    A lair huh? Miami high GED Valedictorian ? Sweetheart, how about a eucalyptus steam bath at Vic Tanny’s.

The word is liar... and I’m not fibbing. You’re a douche bag.
    I find it funny in all your dumb stupid bragging, when called upon it. All you ever say is Miami High. Your quick with the put downs. Doesn't really matter if one makes a spelling error. The truth in their post, must be hard for you to read, so you Miami High or invite them to a lick off in your sauna. Either way, you can't man up and accept, your nothing more then a lying azzhole. Who sole purpose in life, is to make up lies about being all the things other were. Shame, see as I've read, you should of had that V.D. You got from that big azz black he/she you used to sneak off with, when you work "C" shift WThF off. It's eating what little brain you got left Al.

Over the years you were faster then the ink could dry on others paperwork. Find a way to fu@k some over, cause they wouldn't line up to kiss your sorry azz. Now look at you a forced retirement after bragging of becoming the next D/c and these false Chief's ranks you've taken, since being walked out the door. A internet warrior! Explain, for once why did you wait for retirement to get finished before you started all these lies over your military time? You can't be that stupid and believe others since your bye-bye pulled your file and read them?? No, it's not against any rules nor the law buckwheat.

Unregistered
    I find it funny in all your dumb stupid bragging, when called upon it. All you ever say is Miami High. Your quick with the put downs. Doesn't really matter if one makes a spelling error. The truth in their post, must be hard for you to read, so you Miami High or invite them to a lick off in your sauna. Either way, you can't man up and accept, your nothing more then a lying azzhole. Who sole purpose in life, is to make up lies about being all the things other were. Shame, see as I've read, you should of had that V.D. You got from that big azz black he/she you used to sneak off with, when you work "C" shift WThF off. It's eating what little brain you got left Al.

Over the years you were faster then the ink could dry on others paperwork. Find a way to fu@k some over, cause they wouldn't line up to kiss your sorry azz. Now look at you a forced retirement after bragging of becoming the next D/c and these false Chief's ranks you've taken, since being walked out the door. A internet warrior! Explain, for once why did you wait for retirement to get finished before you started all these lies over your military time? You can't be that stupid and believe others since your bye-bye pulled your file and read them?? No, it's not against any rules nor the law buckwheat.
    Buckwheat??!!... sailor that sounds a bit racist. Stand down MAGA hat wearing MOFO or we are headed for the sauna . You are very ignorant I can tell by your illiteracy.

Submarine airborne OOHRAH!

Unregistered
    Naked twister in a eucalyptus steam bath.

Skipping rope is for amateurs.

Unregistered
    He-she?
    I thought it was she-he.

Unregistered
    Sailor, Air in the tanks, sh!t in the tanks.

SUBMARINE AIRBORNE OOHRAH!

Unregistered
    Sailor, Air in the tanks, sh!t in the tanks.

SUBMARINE AIRBORNE OOHRAH!
    Run silent, run deep brother!

Unregistered
    Buckwheat??!!... sailor that sounds a bit racist. Stand down MAGA hat wearing MOFO or we are headed for the sauna . You are very ignorant I can tell by your illiteracy.

Looks like someone's a little upset cause he got called out over his lies and comments. If anyone is ignorant on this board, it's you. After all the greatness you claim now, you waited till retirement to lie about. All you have now is a web page devoted to lies about yourself. Ron, your a poster child of what NOT to become, if your forced to retire, like you... The only way your EVER coming back here or anywhere else is just on this site, trying to impress whom, yourself? Now, I get your afraid of parking lots or the ever famous dustbowl, cause of the azz kicking you received . So, now it's a sauna, of all places. At least your slowly, coming out of the closet. Except, Trump isn't following don't ask, don't tell. If you really want to keep a foot in the door, in law Enforcement, you should start (small) like state level and then move on to national. A gay only police FOP or PBA. You would be a shoe in for a state role! Think of the power (not this make believe, crap you lie about now) you'll have. If you, the manly, man can get out in front of being labeled a (what's the term I'm looking for here) bi-sexual I guess. Think about it? Man, you could ever start a international FOP or PBA. I see great things possible for you, if you finely admit the truth and and grab the Richard by the poll and stroke it for all it's worth. Now, Ronald were all a little racist, especially cops. Not necessary over one being black or any race but against many things, that has nothing to do with race. Could be gender, relationships that get people appointed To posts not earned but have the suction of a hover vacuum, sort of how you made Sgt all the way to commander. Well, I'll save you the posting of how I'm a Miami High GED moron. Oh, just so you know, some of us use poor grammar, to give you a way out of answering question truthfully put to you. See, were nice that way.

Unregistered
    Looks like someone's a little upset cause he got called out over his lies and comments. If anyone is ignorant on this board, it's you. After all the greatness you claim now, you waited till retirement to lie about. All you have now is a web page devoted to lies about yourself. Ron, your a poster child of what NOT to become, if your forced to retire, like you... The only way your EVER coming back here or anywhere else is just on this site, trying to impress whom, yourself? Now, I get your afraid of parking lots or the ever famous dustbowl, cause of the azz kicking you received . So, now it's a sauna, of all places. At least your slowly, coming out of the closet. Except, Trump isn't following don't ask, don't tell. If you really want to keep a foot in the door, in law Enforcement, you should start (small) like state level and then move on to national. A gay only police FOP or PBA. You would be a shoe in for a state role! Think of the power (not this make believe, crap you lie about now) you'll have. If you, the manly, man can get out in front of being labeled a (what's the term I'm looking for here) bi-sexual I guess. Think about it? Man, you could ever start a international FOP or PBA. I see great things possible for you, if you finely admit the truth and and grab the Richard by the poll and stroke it for all it's worth. Now, Ronald were all a little racist, especially cops. Not necessary over one being black or any race but against many things, that has nothing to do with race. Could be gender, relationships that get people appointed To posts not earned but have the suction of a hover vacuum, sort of how you made Sgt all the way to commander. Well, I'll save you the posting of how I'm a Miami High GED moron. Oh, just so you know, some of us use poor grammar, to give you a way out of answering question truthfully put to you. See, were nice that way.
    Looks like someone needs some Sylvan Center English lessons.... that and a eucalyptus steam bath at Vic Tanny’s.

Page 572 of 615 FirstFirst ... 72472522562570571572573574582 ... LastLast