The Lube Promotion chant - Page 611
Page 611 of 615 FirstFirst ... 111511561601609610611612613 ... LastLast
Results 6,101 to 6,110 of 6142

Unregistered
    This pathetic character "loon," erred, "Lube's" posts have gone from the sublime to the ridiculous. This thread should come off; it has ceased to be funny long ago, years, really.

Incidentally, it is not "Lightwood," Chicago' Mayor's name is Lori Lightfoot.

Unregistered
    Saddle up sailors. We’re going ashore. giddy up!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Submarine Cavalry sir?

Unregistered
    Garry Owen Sailor.

SUBMARINE CAVALRY OOHRAH

Unregistered
    Garry Owen Sailor.

SUBMARINE CAVALRY OOHRAH
    Ron, when you were a COOK, only in the Navy. By chance did you cook a bad meal and it affected you or was it that V.D. you got, when you worked 10 sector as a officer and took to long to get treated and now it's eating away at brain, like Al Capone? Is this what retirement is for you or was it the embarrassment of claiming your the next D/C only to get retired?

Also, if your going to make claims of being a Chief at departments. You should read up on them first, so you don't look like a total azz, when you run your mouth or fingers in this case. So your living up in Chicago now??? Well your only a few hours from where I'm living now, Westlake Oh. Next time I happen to head up to Canada to visit one of the guys we worked with in 10. Maybe I'll stop in and visit you at Police headquarters. All I have to do is ask for you the Chief?? Oh, forgot they don't have a Chief. Guess our reunion has to happen another time.

Unregistered
    Ron, when you were a COOK, only in the Navy. By chance did you cook a bad meal and it affected you or was it that V.D. you got, when you worked 10 sector as a officer and took to long to get treated and now it's eating away at brain, like Al Capone? Is this what retirement is for you or was it the embarrassment of claiming your the next D/C only to get retired?

Also, if your going to make claims of being a Chief at departments. You should read up on them first, so you don't look like a total azz, when you run your mouth or fingers in this case. So your living up in Chicago now??? Well your only a few hours from where I'm living now, Westlake Oh. Next time I happen to head up to Canada to visit one of the guys we worked with in 10. Maybe I'll stop in and visit you at Police headquarters. All I have to do is ask for you the Chief?? Oh, forgot they don't have a Chief. Guess our reunion has to happen another time.
    Stand down sailor that’s an order.

Submarine airborne OOHRAH ( there is no submarine cavalry fool)

Unregistered

Idk

I don’t know who Ron is. Nobody does. Nobody cares. I think it’s Dave. Anyway, ur terribly old news. It’s past the point of sad. Go away

Unregistered
    I don’t know who Ron is. Nobody does. Nobody cares. I think it’s Dave. Anyway, ur terribly old news. It’s past the point of sad. Go away
    It’s like Murder on the Orient Express. It’s many people. Dave? Maybe. But here’s some more:

RM, MR, FC, FD, and RL. Forget how many posts. Over 700,000 views tells everyone, this thread is very relevant.

Unregistered
    I’m coming a shore. atten-HUT!

Unregistered
    Sailor, d@mn, I had something good to say to your hateful post but now I can't remember. I'll be back with it after I go cook up brain food. Hot dogs and mac-n-cheese. This is the best meal in any mans Navy. Don't hate the player hate the game.

Page 611 of 615 FirstFirst ... 111511561601609610611612613 ... LastLast