The Lube Promotion chant - Page 504
Page 504 of 615 FirstFirst ... 4404454494502503504505506514554604 ... LastLast
Results 5,031 to 5,040 of 6142

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Damn, I guess forced retirement does really effect you mentally. All you do is troll, Leoaffairs and lie about everything. How long have you been coming back now and how many times? So your up to 10 departments, local, county and federal that wants you and you've turned them all down?? Cause your coming back here??? REALLY, HERE of all places? I honesty think this is the only place you could of been a cop, cause lets face it, while you were a PSA COMMANDER it affected you, in a bad way. Your ego, is wow! You know I was looking at the new dictionary, the newest edition. I'll be damn if I didn't see YOUR picture a few times with the word azzhole, mentally ill and delusional in there definition. I'm impressed.. I did try to help you out and damn, it was like I was asking for a kidney. I said you should call back Ronald (the azzhole) Lube and place him at Miami High as it's officer. Sorry but the best I could get, was for you to be the schools crossing guard. Even that took on a new meaning. The biggest issue of why you couldn't be the Miami Highs officer, is they would have to issue a weapon and cause of your mental illness. The liability was to much. I'll keep trying, I hate to see you sitting at home, getting fatter and drinking to much.

drinking TOO much NOT to much. I am certain you went to Miami High. On your knees Stingarees.

Cavalier pride!! Wheels up this weekend.

If you're free and you like what you see... dance with me. Krav Maga (make allapata great again)

SUBMARINE AIRBORNE OOHRAH!!

Unregistered
    drinking TOO much NOT to much. I am certain you went to Miami High. On your knees Stingarees.

Cavalier pride!! Wheels up this weekend.

If you're free and you like what you see... dance with me. Krav Maga (make allapata great again)

SUBMARINE AIRBORNE OOHRAH!!
    You sure do like to ask guy's to dance with you, what's up with that?? Krav Maga?? Please the only thing you know how to do and run and tell.. Haven't you grown tired of posting on Leoaffairs several times a day? Don't you have other things to do? Like doing people favors, when you couldn't even get your drop extended as you claimed, plus ALL these higher ranks that were yours?? You've NEVER would pass up a higher rank or a position you would lie for. Especially, if you could run your own department! No agency has ever, asked you to take over. Especially BSO!! You weren't even a blink in the Governors eye when he was appointing another. Chicago, LAPD give it a rest your were never there. Ron, people worked with you on the times you claimed many things. I was one of them. Another thing you sure you didn't get cronhold by someone from Miami high?? Cause you sure to have a hang up with that place?? All you do is lie and insult others. Wow it must be great to be you!!

Unregistered
    You sure do like to ask guy's to dance with you, what's up with that?? Krav Maga?? Please the only thing you know how to do and run and tell.. Haven't you grown tired of posting on Leoaffairs several times a day? Don't you have other things to do? Like doing people favors, when you couldn't even get your drop extended as you claimed, plus ALL these higher ranks that were yours?? You've NEVER would pass up a higher rank or a position you would lie for. Especially, if you could run your own department! No agency has ever, asked you to take over. Especially BSO!! You weren't even a blink in the Governors eye when he was appointing another. Chicago, LAPD give it a rest your were never there. Ron, people worked with you on the times you claimed many things. I was one of them. Another thing you sure you didn't get cronhold by someone from Miami high?? Cause you sure to have a hang up with that place?? All you do is lie and insult others. Wow it must be great to be you!!

The Dolphins will beat the Bengals today and the Saints will beat the Chiefs. Miami is finally getting back to the World Series so back off and stand down.

You can read about menin today's Tropic Magazine on great leadership in law enforcement. Learn something and zip it.

Or as they say at Miami High. Your haveway their once you lurn too lissen. But only if you can read and right.

SUBMARINE AIRBORNE OOHRAH

Unregistered
    The Dolphins will beat the Bengals today and the Saints will beat the Chiefs. Miami is finally getting back to the World Series so back off and stand down.

You can read about menin today's Tropic Magazine on great leadership in law enforcement. Learn something and zip it.

Or as they say at Miami High. Your haveway their once you lurn too lissen. But only if you can read and right.

SUBMARINE AIRBORNE OOHRAH
    Both the Chiefs and saints lost oh great Jimmy the Geek!

Unregistered
    Both the Chiefs and saints lost oh great Jimmy the Geek!
    Sailor, then the Dolphins are going to the World Series. I am right again. They are playing the Bengals in two weeks.

Unregistered
    Sailor, then the Dolphins are going to the World Series. I am right again. They are playing the Bengals in two weeks.
    Isn't the Dolphins and Bengals, football team's?? Baseball has world series!! Football has the super bowl?? I'm not a sport fans so I could be wrong here... Ron, stop talking to yourself and answering. Cause you want this forum or posts to break a half-million within the next month.

Unregistered
    Isn't the Dolphins and Bengals, football team's?? Baseball has world series!! Football has the super bowl?? I'm not a sport fans so I could be wrong here... Ron, stop talking to yourself and answering. Cause you want this forum or posts to break a half-million within the next month.
    Football has the world series. Hockey has the stanley cup, The super bowl is the college football championship. I will get a half a million views because everyone is checking in with Da Man . And sailor, I am Da Man. I am a Leo Affairs Icon. And Sailor, I am your next chief.

Stand down sailor. That's an order.

Unregistered
    Football has the world series. Hockey has the stanley cup, The super bowl is the college football championship. I will get a half a million views because everyone is checking in with Da Man . And sailor, I am Da Man. I am a Leo Affairs Icon. And Sailor, I am your next chief.

Stand down sailor. That's an order.
    College have the ROSE BOWL!!!!!!! Baseball has the WORLD SERIES. Football, has division championship and get this!!!!!!! The SUPERBOWL!!!! Chief of what, Food services??? Your old, fat and been out of touch for to long. Didn't your certification, expire?? Your no longer a police officer Been out of it for more them 3 years, so I would sit back and watch you go thru the academy again and FAIL, all physical activities!! Well you wouldn't have to do the whole academy but passing the law, range and get this YES THE PHYSICAL part of it. You could roll faster then you can run..

Unregistered
    College have the ROSE BOWL!!!!!!! Baseball has the WORLD SERIES. Football, has division championship and get this!!!!!!! The SUPERBOWL!!!! Chief of what, Food services??? Your old, fat and been out of touch for to long. Didn't your certification, expire?? Your no longer a police officer Been out of it for more them 3 years, so I would sit back and watch you go thru the academy again and FAIL, all physical activities!! Well you wouldn't have to do the whole academy but passing the law, range and get this YES THE PHYSICAL part of it. You could roll faster then you can run..
    And you still can't write. YOU ARE is YOU'RE.... NOT your. You are YOU'RE a Miami High honors student.. aren't you?

I have contacts at FDLE. They owe me a favor. I'm ( I am) certified until 2034.

You are ( YOU'RE) wrong. The rose bowl is where they run the Kentucky Derby. It is ( IT'S) the run for the roses. The Belmont stakes is where the Jets play.

Know your sports history.

Unregistered
    And you still can't write. YOU ARE is YOU'RE.... NOT your. You are YOU'RE a Miami High honors student.. aren't you?

I have contacts at FDLE. They owe me a favor. I'm ( I am) certified until 2034.

You are ( YOU'RE) wrong. The rose bowl is where they run the Kentucky Derby. It is ( IT'S) the run for the roses. The Belmont stakes is where the Jets play.

Know your sports history.

The Kentucky derby is run at the Rose Bowl?

Page 504 of 615 FirstFirst ... 4404454494502503504505506514554604 ... LastLast