The Lube Promotion chant - Page 528
Page 528 of 615 FirstFirst ... 28428478518526527528529530538578 ... LastLast
Results 5,271 to 5,280 of 6142

Unregistered
    Sailors, in meeting with Rod and Ray, there's is a good. chance I may be able to get ULTRA up to the Breakers next year. Rightbon the Polo field.

Like they say, I am like Merv Griffin. I get things done.

Submarine Airborne Fellas!

OOHRAH

Unregistered
    I wanna be an airborne ranger
    I wanna live a life of danger

I am down at the airshow. I will be HALOing from a C-130 at noon. Then I will prepare a beach side bouillabaisse under simulated gun fire.

From there, I will swim out one mike to a sub who will rendezvous with me and get me up to Port Everglades.

Definitely submarine airborne today.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I wanna be an airborne ranger
    I wanna live a life of danger

I am down at the airshow. I will be HALOing from a C-130 at noon. Then I will prepare a beach side bouillabaisse under simulated gun fire.

From there, I will swim out one mike to a sub who will rendezvous with me and get me up to Port Everglades.

Definitely submarine airborne today.
    Mental Midget, your old, your fat and a 1st class B.S. artist. You have nothing better to do in retirement, then come on here making up stories, to impress whom? Ron, the military isn't doing sh!t with you or for you. You were a cook, nothing more and your time in the military, was well over 30 years ago. You weren't or couldn't be a airborne ranger. First you have to pass a real airborne school, cause all ranger's, when you were in, had to jump, into camp Darby, before training started. Second, I honesty don't see you passing the first phase of ranger school. You know what funny?? The time you state, you went to ranger school. I was a RI (do you know what that is?) Having the displeasure, of knowing you and working around and with you. I can tell you, you would of never made it in any Tier 1 unit. So go back and watch your old movies', you have and pick up pointers, on what you did (not) You swim a mile?? Damn I didn't know sh!t, could float? Oh by the way, your claim (several times) of jumping from a 100+k feet, is a dream, that only a few have and you weren't one of them. Nor me.. Ron, move onto some more (maybe) believable lies. For a guy who wants acceptance and attention. Your going about it all WRONG. Each time you post these lies, of false valor, being a hero. Been in combat, on the ground, not hiding in your sub. You spit in the faces of ALL, who did do, what your claiming and those who never made it back home. If anyone was in great need to be Baker Acted, it's you! So, save the invite to the sauna, I'm not a switch hitter. You said you know, who I'm. Yet you put up names of many others. So, I will shorten the list for you.. I was the one, that kicked your sorry, lying azz in the dust bowl! Lt. B. Baldwin was the North end Lt at the time and you rode 312. I rode???? In 20 sector, there that should really make the list real short.. Oh here's a really, really big hint??? Just after I gave you the azz kicking and you running to, then I.S. Yes, I was transferred out of the North end but nothing became of it and (wait for it)) I made Sgt. Doesn't that just pi$$ you off and get under you skin Well, time for this old man to take his nap before the soup is done. Well I would say Miami High signing off but since I did all my schooling in another state. that would be a lie. Another helpful hint??

Unregistered
    Mental Midget, your old, your fat and a 1st class B.S. artist. You have nothing better to do in retirement, then come on here making up stories, to impress whom? Ron, the military isn't doing sh!t with you or for you. You were a cook, nothing more and your time in the military, was well over 30 years ago. You weren't or couldn't be a airborne ranger. First you have to pass a real airborne school, cause all ranger's, when you were in, had to jump, into camp Darby, before training started. Second, I honesty don't see you passing the first phase of ranger school. You know what funny?? The time you state, you went to ranger school. I was a RI (do you know what that is?) Having the displeasure, of knowing you and working around and with you. I can tell you, you would of never made it in any Tier 1 unit. So go back and watch your old movies', you have and pick up pointers, on what you did (not) You swim a mile?? Damn I didn't know sh!t, could float? Oh by the way, your claim (several times) of jumping from a 100+k feet, is a dream, that only a few have and you weren't one of them. Nor me.. Ron, move onto some more (maybe) believable lies. For a guy who wants acceptance and attention. Your going about it all WRONG. Each time you post these lies, of false valor, being a hero. Been in combat, on the ground, not hiding in your sub. You spit in the faces of ALL, who did do, what your claiming and those who never made it back home. If anyone was in great need to be Baker Acted, it's you! So, save the invite to the sauna, I'm not a switch hitter. You said you know, who I'm. Yet you put up names of many others. So, I will shorten the list for you.. I was the one, that kicked your sorry, lying azz in the dust bowl! Lt. B. Baldwin was the North end Lt at the time and you rode 312. I rode???? In 20 sector, there that should really make the list real short.. Oh here's a really, really big hint??? Just after I gave you the azz kicking and you running to, then I.S. Yes, I was transferred out of the North end but nothing became of it and (wait for it)) I made Sgt. Doesn't that just pi$$ you off and get under you skin Well, time for this old man to take his nap before the soup is done. Well I would say Miami High signing off but since I did all my schooling in another state. that would be a lie. Another helpful hint??

Again, the word is YOU'RE not your.

English was a 3rd language in the trailer park you grew up in? Miami High? Sailor, the eucalyptus steam room is where we need to dance. I am a Krav Maga instructor. Are you man enough when the going's tough?

Unregistered
    Again, the word is YOU'RE not your.

English was a 3rd language in the trailer park you grew up in? Miami High? Sailor, the eucalyptus steam room is where we need to dance. I am a Krav Maga instructor. Are you man enough when the going's tough?
    You must of started this Krav Maga, late in life, cause the years I've known you. You either screamed like a b!tch on the radio for a 3-15 or slow to respond to your call so your 15, is there first. Thanks for the English lesson, it's all you have now is to proof read, others posts, reply and put them down from the safety of you HOME computer. That's really all you have now?? Lies and put downs!!!! Were you shocked, when your 30 came around and all this bragging off getting D/C rank and your drop extended didn't happen?? You did try to play it off well, but fall way short. Now, your a national hero, meeting all these world leaders, Navy wanting you back, to cook, that's funny. Well my poor English, is really what sets you off Not calling you on your lies. Another thing, you failed to bring up, so let me help you: When you worked 10 sector, you may have been the closest to the units needing help but one of the last to arrive. Why was that?? When that riot kicked off, when that officer shot the ones on the motorbike. You begged, the 10 sector Sgt and Lt to place you on station security. Now, you act as if you handled it all by yourself. Ron, face the fact you are a pu$$y and need to lie about a past you never had or could do. I've read you DD-214 COOKIE, I know what a classified one looks like and yours wasn't. When you and I were in 10 sector, only 1 guy at the time had one, again wasn't you. If you read it and have been in a combat arms unit, you can figure, little things out from it. When I asked him about it, he would say, who knows the minds. of the one filling these out and just smiles. He never bragged, over his training or anything for that matter. No where's near as much as you do over a false one. Ron, I could care less of your opinion of me or anyone else's. Your a key board warrior now. You finally found a way to be a hero! Lie on the computer!!! Your jokes are old, like the cum, you forget to spit out or swallow. Beside, if I did meet you anywhere to settle this like 2 school kids. Once it over, you would have me arrested for beating your ass. You could never man up! Now, I know I could gave you a good beat down. Just like I know there are some that could give me one too BUT NEVER YOU! I don't need to have a fight with someone, who disagrees with me. Many-many do and you don't see me calling them out? If I post something, someone doesn't agree with. I can respect there opinion on that matter. Now, get all girly over it. Like you! Now funny girl, say your sorry for all the lies and insults you post. It might make you feel better about yourself. So poser, what's is it going to be?

Unregistered
    I KNOW YOU ALL MISSED ME: HERE IS AN UPDATE OF WHAT YOUR HERO HAS BEEN UP TO:

I was interviewed for this story at the end of 2017.

https://www.popularmechanics.com/mil...-us-submarine/

Now I am writing a book on special forces, irregular warfare, and preparing a bouillabaisse after HALOing onto a hot zone while under mortar fire. MEAL TEAM SIX- scooby dooby doo.

I have been on book sale tours around the world. My next trip is to Bulgaria and Hungary.

Submarine Airborne OOHRAH.

By the way, I am still in deliberations with the City of MB.

Unregistered

Unregistered
    Sailor I just hit landed in Normandy Isle . Beach head established. Biarritz avenue. V-D Day.

Sailors get you penicillin! I am the STD Florist.
    Submarine Airborne OOHRAH

Unregistered
    Child, you love to read your own writing! Well, I see helpful advice doesn't do you any good. You were told to stay on your mental health medication and you haven't. So this NEW book, it's going to be written in 3rd person or fiction? Cause the only thing you know about special forces, is from movies on T.V. How would a navy cook, know anything about special forces, there Army! Navy has seals!! The seals DON'T like to be referred to as, special forces! There is a reason for that.... So, now your going to be MBPD chief?? Will you have the same old excuse, that I let another have it to be owed a favor?? Your not even on the short list! Beside you would never pass the physical and I'm sure they have a weight requirement, fat man.. It's a good thing, while you were on staff here, it wasn't required. Talk about getting a waver, for it. They would have to write a whole new department policy for you. The only time, I ever saw you RUN, was to get into DD or one of those all you can eat places.. Your the only guy I even known, that when riding a 2 man unit, you would walk from BB & 50 st. to Denny's, leaving your 312A, while doing a accident report, to go to Denny's to eat!! Yes, your all our hero's, that really a big fat zero..

Unregistered
    Child, you love to read your own writing! Well, I see helpful advice doesn't do you any good. You were told to stay on your mental health medication and you haven't. So this NEW book, it's going to be written in 3rd person or fiction? Cause the only thing you know about special forces, is from movies on T.V. How would a navy cook, know anything about special forces, there Army! Navy has seals!! The seals DON'T like to be referred to as, special forces! There is a reason for that.... So, now your going to be MBPD chief?? Will you have the same old excuse, that I let another have it to be owed a favor?? Your not even on the short list! Beside you would never pass the physical and I'm sure they have a weight requirement, fat man.. It's a good thing, while you were on staff here, it wasn't required. Talk about getting a waver, for it. They would have to write a whole new department policy for you. The only time, I ever saw you RUN, was to get into DD or one of those all you can eat places.. Your the only guy I even known, that when riding a 2 man unit, you would walk from BB & 50 st. to Denny's, leaving your 312A, while doing a accident report, to go to Denny's to eat!! Yes, your all our hero's, that really a big fat zero..
    You want to take it to the dustbowl? How about the sauna? I'll give you some rooty tooty fresh and fruit. How about a grand slam?

Grace under pressure. HAHO and HALO.

Submarine Airborne OOHRAH

Page 528 of 615 FirstFirst ... 28428478518526527528529530538578 ... LastLast