The Lube Promotion chant - Page 357
Page 357 of 615 FirstFirst ... 257307347355356357358359367407457 ... LastLast
Results 3,561 to 3,570 of 6142

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You are so full of sh*t. The president doesn't even know that you exist asshole! You have never fired an MP4. Please seek professional help. No one cares about all of this Navy sh!t so kindly shove it up your ass!
    On shore leave in Nippon. Getting supplies for the next mission.,awaiting CV group. Radio silence over until 0200 your time tomorrow. I'll be preparing a lot of oriental meals with a Cantonese flavor. Though tonight, as a surfacevship we'll be enjoying shrimp teriyaki with bamboo shoots and water chestnut in a sake flavored infusion.

Unregistered
    Greatness is what I stand for. Jump on the bandwagon. Get aboard. This sub is coming to the surface. The ballast has been blown. An American hero at your service!

Unregistered
    Greatness is what I stand for. Jump on the bandwagon. Get aboard. This sub is coming to the surface. The ballast has been blown. An American hero at your service!
    You are truly sick and have some serious issues. No one really cares about your Navy sh!t so why don't you "stow" it. You are retired and never coming back. If they had really wanted you, they would have never let you leave. You are a do nothing slug which no one misses. Get that through your head.

Unregistered
    You are truly sick and have some serious issues. No one really cares about your Navy sh!t so why don't you "stow" it. You are retired and never coming back. If they had really wanted you, they would have never let you leave. You are a do nothing slug which no one misses. Get that through your head.
    Anchors ⚓️ aweigh sailor. Anchors aweigh. John Paul Jones would have been my homey. So you stand down and you'll do so NOW!

Unregistered
    Anchors ⚓️ aweigh sailor. Anchors aweigh. John Paul Jones would have been my homey. So you stand down and you'll do so NOW!
    Take your Navy sh!t and blow it out your ass!

Unregistered
    Easy folks, this is the ONLY thing he has to brag about, cause we all know in his 30 years here. He was useless trud. Let him have his moment. If he wants to live a lie and be remembered as a liar. Who are we to deny him this. Funny man doesn't have a life now. He lost himself when he was shown, the door. Soon will have a new chief and the 18 he's bragged about given them their rank. Will join him in retirement.

Unregistered
    Easy folks, this is the ONLY thing he has to brag about, cause we all know in his 30 years here. He was useless trud. Let him have his moment. If he wants to live a lie and be remembered as a liar. Who are we to deny him this. Funny man doesn't have a life now. He lost himself when he was shown, the door. Soon will have a new chief and the 18 he's bragged about given them their rank. Will join him in retirement.

Guy was/is super QRU. He was laid back but did not need to flex muscle or show off because he was secure in himself. He also had massive crime reduction in a tough area.

So what if he was a cook. How many of you would even pass the psych to be on a submarine? He served his nation in the navy and as a cop. By the way, he is a generous good guy wi th a great sense of humor. So stop it with the attacks. Since he rarely wrote up anyone, we gave a pretty good idea who this is.

And I'll say it for him: stand down jacka$$.

Unregistered
    The lord has come to serve the Lube. I am here to accept the gifts of the goodness. I am the LUBE... come fly me. Submarine Airborne OOHRAH

Unregistered
    The lord has come to serve the Lube. I am here to accept the gifts of the goodness. I am the LUBE... come fly me. Submarine Airborne OOHRAH
    Blow it out your ass!

Unregistered
    On my, now the LORD, serves you. Beware of conceit, greed and lies Ronald. Karma, has a nasty way of taking a big bite out of the azz of those that put themselves about the lord.

Page 357 of 615 FirstFirst ... 257307347355356357358359367407457 ... LastLast