The Lube Promotion chant - Page 560
Page 560 of 615 FirstFirst ... 60460510550558559560561562570610 ... LastLast
Results 5,591 to 5,600 of 6142

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Brad Pitt?
    Stand down sailor. That’s an order. We can pass for brothers. I was his stunt double in Legends of the Fall after I deployed on a secret mission to the Arctic Circle.

Unregistered
    Stand down sailor. That’s an order. We can pass for brothers. I was his stunt double in Legends of the Fall after I deployed on a secret mission to the Arctic Circle.
    Secret mission, what collecting cum, from polar bears???? Now, get back in the kitchen and cook us some dinner, that's we can hold down.

Unregistered
    Get your queer ass back in the sauna sailor sucia.

Submarine airborne OOHRAH !!!!!!!!!!!.

Unregistered
    Iconic and bubonic!

Unregistered
    I have risen. Happy LUBEster to one and all.

Submarine airborne OOHRAH

Unregistered
    I have risen. Happy LUBEster to one and all.

Submarine airborne OOHRAH
    Where you at the sauna again butt pirate?

Unregistered
    Where you at the sauna again butt pirate?
    Miami high grad? Can you even spell G-E-D?

The word is WERE you fool.

Unregistered
    Miami high grad? Can you even spell G-E-D?

The word is WERE you fool.
    Tks teach, it seems your FORCED retirement has taken it's toll on you. Sad really but who give a sh!t right, it just you. Funny how karma always finds a way to get even. Like, I'm your new D/C, Major of central, chief of C.P.D. twice, you know they don't have a chief right? It's a different title! How is it that NONE of the places you've claimed to have taken over, DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO YOU ARE? Just like to save face, the Navy called me back, Your a cook???? Now Ron lets not lie about your DD-214 being classified or all this combat you been in, You were never a SEAL, went to RANGER school or even airborne school. Yet, you need people to remember you. Ron, you and I worked together in a few unit, We were both in 10 sector, years ago till I got promoted out. You road 312 with WThF off. I road??? I'll let you make a fool of yourself placing others name.

Now my question to you is, when the unit our friend Willie B. Smith got nailed for stupid sh!t. You when on and on over him. Wasn't he your friend? How about that officer (it isn't me) that you demanded a 120 hour over the 40 the Sgt and Lt gave, You even appeared at a hearing crying over it. What a punk you really are. Yet some day's you can be a O'k guy, if one is making you look good. Ron, you never, ever would of passed, the Ranger school when we were both in the military. Me, I barely made it in, back in 79 Yes I'm old just like you, after my 18 months. Sad I had to leave do another reup, to head off to the "Q" course. Another azz kicking round. Honestly I think I died doing it but was to stupid to lay down Being a Ranger helped me get thru the course. I was in the 5th group then made into the 1st. Then was dumb and left to join MPD. It stupid was a sin, I be heading to He!! soon. Oh you too!!!

Unregistered
    Tks teach, it seems your FORCED retirement has taken it's toll on you. Sad really but who give a sh!t right, it just you. Funny how karma always finds a way to get even. Like, I'm your new D/C, Major of central, chief of C.P.D. twice, you know they don't have a chief right? It's a different title! How is it that NONE of the places you've claimed to have taken over, DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO YOU ARE? Just like to save face, the Navy called me back, Your a cook???? Now Ron lets not lie about your DD-214 being classified or all this combat you been in, You were never a SEAL, went to RANGER school or even airborne school. Yet, you need people to remember you. Ron, you and I worked together in a few unit, We were both in 10 sector, years ago till I got promoted out. You road 312 with WThF off. I road??? I'll let you make a fool of yourself placing others name.

Now my question to you is, when the unit our friend Willie B. Smith got nailed for stupid sh!t. You when on and on over him. Wasn't he your friend? How about that officer (it isn't me) that you demanded a 120 hour over the 40 the Sgt and Lt gave, You even appeared at a hearing crying over it. What a punk you really are. Yet some day's you can be a O'k guy, if one is making you look good. Ron, you never, ever would of passed, the Ranger school when we were both in the military. Me, I barely made it in, back in 79 Yes I'm old just like you, after my 18 months. Sad I had to leave do another reup, to head off to the "Q" course. Another azz kicking round. Honestly I think I died doing it but was to stupid to lay down Being a Ranger helped me get thru the course. I was in the 5th group then made into the 1st. Then was dumb and left to join MPD. It stupid was a sin, I be heading to He!! soon. Oh you too!!!
    Meal Team Six Bucky. HAHO/HALO certified. Sounds like someone needs the eucalyptus steam room at Vic tanny’s.

Unregistered
    Does anyone know when are they reopening The Breakers? I can use a round of golf and a massage.

Page 560 of 615 FirstFirst ... 60460510550558559560561562570610 ... LastLast