The Lube Promotion chant - Page 495
Page 495 of 615 FirstFirst ... 395445485493494495496497505545595 ... LastLast
Results 4,941 to 4,950 of 6142

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm back...back in the New York Groove.
    AS well you should Ace. lol

Unregistered
    After reading all the garbage and treachery on the first page of LEO Affairs, yes, I think this department has big issues. And while this specific thread is comedy relief, I seriously wonder if you would be the right person ( among a few others) who can right this ship ( no naval pun intended). Hatred, racism, antisemitism, misogyny, slander, and libel. Yeah, I'd say that just about sums up what are the watch words that define this place at least on Leo Affairs. I have never seen ( read) it so bad.

Is this the only thread that makes a lick of sense even though it makes no sense at all? Even though you tell us constantly to stand down, I think most of us would stand up for you.

Unregistered
    After reading all the garbage and treachery on the first page of LEO Affairs, yes, I think this department has big issues. And while this specific thread is comedy relief, I seriously wonder if you would be the right person ( among a few others) who can right this ship ( no naval pun intended). Hatred, racism, antisemitism, misogyny, slander, and libel. Yeah, I'd say that just about sums up what are the watch words that define this place at least on Leo Affairs. I have never seen ( read) it so bad.

Is this the only thread that makes a lick of sense even though it makes no sense at all? Even though you tell us constantly to stand down, I think most of us would stand up for you.

Nehemiah 8:10 Do not grieve, for the joy of the Lube is your strength.

Unregistered
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/meet-russ...131600062.html

I was interviewed for this story as one of the foremost experts on submarine tactics but they removed it claiminjg it to be a conflict of interest now that I will be getting sworn in as chief this week.

Great article sailors. Give it a look.
    This is a great article
    Why this is relevant is to open the eyes of this force . Meaning there is an entirely different threat waiting to chomp ...so get your local sh##t in command order.
    If our civil society is weak, we aren't working in sync with our military guys.
    Local police must maintain better order. There are effective techniques for this.

How much more training do they need locally to effectuate order? It's not easy, but the big picture has to be made clear at all times.

Unregistered
    This is a great article
    Why this is relevant is to open the eyes of this force . Meaning there is an entirely different threat waiting to chomp ...so get your local sh##t in command order.
    If our civil society is weak, we aren't working in sync with our military guys.
    Local police must maintain better order. There are effective techniques for this.

How much more training do they need locally to effectuate order? It's not easy, but the big picture has to be made clear at all times.
    Sailor, I like your style. Drop your resume up with the ladies in Chief's Office. Just address the envelope to me. I'll get it as soon as the move is complete. I think you would make a great addition to my staff. You mention "working in sync." Who was your favorite? Mine was Joey Fatone.
    He is submarine airborne.

Bye, bye, bye.

Unregistered
    Shove your Navy crap up your ass! It's getting quite old!

Unregistered
    Shove your Navy crap up your ass! It's getting quite old!
    If you have a problem with the Navy then you have a problem with me. I am the Navy. HAHO and HALO extraordinaire. Silver spatula recipient. Meal team Six. Navy Good Conduct Medal. Navy Distinguished Service Medal.

what is your claim to fame? A member of the Alpha Bozo Yoyo Fraternity at Miami High. Que Paso?

Stand down sailor, that's an order.

Unregistered
    If you have a problem with the Navy then you have a problem with me. I am the Navy. HAHO and HALO extraordinaire. Silver spatula recipient. Meal team Six. Navy Good Conduct Medal. Navy Distinguished Service Medal.

what is your claim to fame? A member of the Alpha Bozo Yoyo Fraternity at Miami High. Que Paso?

No problems with the Navy, just you. You are a fraud, an asshole, plain and simple. All of this constant Navy sh*t is getting old. Move on, you're retired. And better to be in the Alpha Bozo YoYo Fraternity at Miami High than to espouse the constant, lying crap that you do!

Unregistered

You forgot to add lair to you list! Navy, cooks don't get any airborne training at all. HALO, training is for elite units. Which you were never a part of! Ron, give up you DD-214 isn't classified. You got this idea of one, cause of a guy you worked with years ago. You couldn't figure out his, when you read it while on admin detail and asked about it. He told you to grow up and mind your own business. The next night, he gave you a new cover copy of playgirl and said here enjoy this, it's more your speed. We all, got a great laugh at that at rollcall.

Unregistered
    You forgot to add lair to you list! Navy, cooks don't get any airborne training at all. HALO, training is for elite units. Which you were never a part of! Ron, give up you DD-214 isn't classified. You got this idea of one, cause of a guy you worked with years ago. You couldn't figure out his, when you read it while on admin detail and asked about it. He told you to grow up and mind your own business. The next night, he gave you a new cover copy of playgirl and said here enjoy this, it's more your speed. We all, got a great laugh at that at rollcall.

Sailor, I will pray for you. Again, my Miami High illiterate friend, the word would be LIAR not LAIR. I handled all military leave paperwork and cut through the red tape for many who were getting screwed out of ML time. I also took many administrative courses at the CG station off the MacArthur Cswy for just these types of issues. I know who you are and you will be going to midnights as soon as I get sworn in. Seems as though you are the LAIR stingaree (ILLITERACY INTNEDED)....By the way, what the hell is a stingaree. Sounds like crabs you would pick up in one of the hotels that are on Flagler Street.

SUBMARINE AIRBORNE OOHRAH!

Page 495 of 615 FirstFirst ... 395445485493494495496497505545595 ... LastLast