The Lube Promotion chant - Page 406
Page 406 of 615 FirstFirst ... 306356396404405406407408416456506 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,060 of 6142

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lincoln lives. Why isn't this man the chief of MPD?

Abraham Lincoln?

Unregistered
    Lincoln lives. Why isn't this man the chief of MPD?
    Because he's a moron and a lair. A funny man that thinks, the more lies he puts on here. One day one might come true. See, even if you throw enough sh!t against the wall. Some of it will stick. He needs his name out there., to be remembered so when city hall reads these. They can say WOW, if this guy wasn't so mental, we might bring him back.

Unregistered
    Because he's a moron and a lair. A funny man that thinks, the more lies he puts on here. One day one might come true. See, even if you throw enough sh!t against the wall. Some of it will stick. He needs his name out there., to be remembered so when city hall reads these. They can say WOW, if this guy wasn't so mental, we might bring him back.
    No!!! His word were the best leadership anyone at MPD expressed.

Unregistered
    They are already mentioning him. Gort loved the guy. Carollo is an old family friend. That's two. Keep talking crap. Lab is playing it just right.

Unregistered
    They are already mentioning him. Gort loved the guy. Carollo is an old family friend. That's two. Keep talking crap. Lab is playing it just right.
    Why, what's he going to do cry and bake some bread? Ron's burned to many bridges, false claims of being chief's at LAPD and twice at Chicago. False valor, over medals even never earned, let alone received. Being recalled 3 times to active duty. Now out and about in the Sea of Japan. Was (not) a navy seal, did not ever got to ranger school, nor is a master jumper and has training in HALO & HAHO. Let see what other lies he wrote or bragged about??? Oh, master sniper, master diver. Took command of a tank platoon, lead Delta, Rangers and Seal missions. Also ran missions for the C.I.A. All while a cook on a sub. Interesting, isn't it? Joking, you say? Comments have a way of coming back and biting you on the azz. Especially around here. See, being a chief (well anywhere else but Miami) reporters, media whores, the left and right wing (nuts) will use these for what ever purpose they have. He can claim (it wasn't me) won't do any good.

Now according to our hero. In 1994, the same year he made Sgt. he was offered the D/C rank. Passed twice on being appointed to the Chief's position and as D/C. Now, when all he talked about he was getting the D/C rank just before he was retired. I didn't take it cause I wanted Louis to keep it. Ron, can't stand Louis, can't stop talking sh!t about him. To save face. His next remark was they wouldn't meet my salary requirements. I'm going to be the Major of central. Opps another lie, again to save face. I let Framer HAVE it, so I can be owed a favor. Yes, I say a proven lair would make a better chief, then 1 who whitewashes them to save face. At least with one who lies openly, it ok for a chief of police.

Ron, doesn't have the truthful experience to be a chief of police of any department. Nor the truthful education. Ron makes chief, indictments are going to flow within our department, cause if you think for a second he wouldn't throw any of us under the bus. To save his own azz or reputation. I have a house you can buy cheap about a mile off the port of Miami. Now I really don't care if my personal opinion or comments offend you. I've know Ron, since he started, yes he funny and sometimes professional. Ron, know how to play both ends of the candle. Say what you want to hear. Offer up officers, to get noticed and NO, I wasn't one of them! That seems to be the general reply to that part of his history. Worst things could happen here I guess, they could make me chief. At least I know, I wouldn't make a good one as Miami needs.

Unregistered
    Why, what's he going to do cry and bake some bread? Ron's burned to many bridges, false claims of being chief's at LAPD and twice at Chicago. False valor, over medals even never earned, let alone received. Being recalled 3 times to active duty. Now out and about in the Sea of Japan. Was (not) a navy seal, did not ever got to ranger school, nor is a master jumper and has training in HALO & HAHO. Let see what other lies he wrote or bragged about??? Oh, master sniper, master diver. Took command of a tank platoon, lead Delta, Rangers and Seal missions. Also ran missions for the C.I.A. All while a cook on a sub. Interesting, isn't it? Joking, you say? Comments have a way of coming back and biting you on the azz. Especially around here. See, being a chief (well anywhere else but Miami) reporters, media whores, the left and right wing (nuts) will use these for what ever purpose they have. He can claim (it wasn't me) won't do any good.

Now according to our hero. In 1994, the same year he made Sgt. he was offered the D/C rank. Passed twice on being appointed to the Chief's position and as D/C. Now, when all he talked about he was getting the D/C rank just before he was retired. I didn't take it cause I wanted Louis to keep it. Ron, can't stand Louis, can't stop talking sh!t about him. To save face. His next remark was they wouldn't meet my salary requirements. I'm going to be the Major of central. Opps another lie, again to save face. I let Framer HAVE it, so I can be owed a favor. Yes, I say a proven lair would make a better chief, then 1 who whitewashes them to save face. At least with one who lies openly, it ok for a chief of police.

Ron, doesn't have the truthful experience to be a chief of police of any department. Nor the truthful education. Ron makes chief, indictments are going to flow within our department, cause if you think for a second he wouldn't throw any of us under the bus. To save his own azz or reputation. I have a house you can buy cheap about a mile off the port of Miami. Now I really don't care if my personal opinion or comments offend you. I've know Ron, since he started, yes he funny and sometimes professional. Ron, know how to play both ends of the candle. Say what you want to hear. Offer up officers, to get noticed and NO, I wasn't one of them! That seems to be the general reply to that part of his history. Worst things could happen here I guess, they could make me chief. At least I know, I wouldn't make a good one as Miami needs.

Stand down bi-ch. THAT'S an order!!!

Unregistered
    WoW hero, I guess you told him. The nerve of someone coming on here and setting the record right about you. In talks again as chief here? This want makes, (1994-2017) 23 years and look no chief. Enjoy your retirement, stop being a d!ck all the time. Is Chicago paying on your make believe military call out or draft as you put it. Being ordered back. Damn, you must be one he!! of a cook. What many don't get is how come LAPD & CPD don't even know who you are? I mean if your the chief & superintended. A record should be with them wouldn't you think? Your employment with them isn't classified too, like your DD-214? You know the one you claim is locked up in pentagon. Along with your secret CIA missions. Man to turn back the hands of time. In the 4 years you were a short order cook for the Navy and all you (lied) opps, did. It took you 30 here to do a quarter of what you did. In those short years, I'm impressed! This doesn't happen often. Why are you not here, helping all of us? I mean, you could come it. Open the kitchen, make some meals on wheels for the folks here or to give to all the displaced people, really needing a good meal. He!! take that damn food truck of yours and peddle it down to Monroe county. Feed the deputies and all those poor souls out in that heat sitting on the side of the road waiting for the opportunity to get back to there homes. So, how does it feel (really) to be known as a lair? A funny man, who cries foul when so many people reveal the truth over your lies? Well, I guess my time is coming to a close here too. With you coming back, I like to keep my pension and out of the big house (you know Coleman's correctional facility) As always this has be enlightening and fun for some of us. So as your first act as our new chief. What will it be? Besides, trying to figure me out and let me go So, the cubs going to win it again this year? You need to get to you chiefs job at CPD before it's too late.. Cleveland looks to be a favorite again this year..

Unregistered
    Spoken like the true professional, you are.

Unregistered
    Spoken like the true professional, you are.
    .--....-...-....-...-..- ...-..----....-..-.-.-.-..

Unregistered
    .--....-...-....-...-..- ...-..----....-..-.-.-.-..
    I understand wireless. I think he is saying it was not him who wrote the post.

Page 406 of 615 FirstFirst ... 306356396404405406407408416456506 ... LastLast