The Lube Promotion chant - Page 537
Page 537 of 615 FirstFirst ... 37437487527535536537538539547587 ... LastLast
Results 5,361 to 5,370 of 6142

Unregistered
    Hey, tomorrow is the LPC's 11th anniversary. Join me for drinks at the Italian restaurant at the Breakers.

Unregistered
    I'm out here at the G7 in Biarritz with the Secretary of the Navy. I will be cooking some Russian meals in hope they vote to allow Russia back in.

Then me and Uncle Joe are fast roping from a 747 at 31,000 feet over the Urals.

Submarine Airborne OOHRAH

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm out here at the G7 in Biarritz with the Secretary of the Navy. I will be cooking some Russian meals in hope they vote to allow Russia back in.

Then me and Uncle Joe are fast roping from a 747 at 31,000 feet over the Urals.

Submarine Airborne OOHRAH
    Damn, Ron someone told me you passed away, when I said, I've haven't read any new post from our favorite fiction writer. Well, it's good to know, you don't disappoint with the lies. You can always be counted on to give some. Having fun living the dream of other peoples life's . Oh the dago and I were having a family BBQ. I was looking for you to invite, cause that man can not use a grill. If his life deepened on it. Sad, really we ended up ordering pizza. He got so worked up, over it. He throw the grill into the pool. Then spend the next 3 day's cleaning it. It was fun to watch.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Damn, Ron someone told me you passed away, when I said, I've haven't read any new post from our favorite fiction writer. Well, it's good to know, you don't disappoint with the lies. You can always be counted on to give some. Having fun living the dream of other peoples life's . Oh the dago and I were having a family BBQ. I was looking for you to invite, cause that man can not use a grill. If his life deepened on it. Sad, really we ended up ordering pizza. He got so worked up, over it. He throw the grill into the pool. Then spend the next 3 day's cleaning it. It was fun to watch.
    Are you looking for a sauna rendezvous? Because if you are, I'm your b!tch... B!TCH.

Stand down sailor that's order!

Unregistered
    The Lord owed me a favor. I had the hurricane moved. You can thank me later.

SUBMARINE AIRBORNE OOHRAH

Unregistered
    I make dreams come true!

Unregistered
    Let's not get sexual on here....dreams aren't the only thing

Unregistered
    Hey, Keep it clean...Google just got sued for privacy

Unregistered
    Sailors, my latitude is stable. My longitude is submarine airborne.

Unregistered
    Leadership... that's my middle name!

Page 537 of 615 FirstFirst ... 37437487527535536537538539547587 ... LastLast