The Lube Promotion chant - Page 273
Page 273 of 615 FirstFirst ... 173223263271272273274275283323373 ... LastLast
Results 2,721 to 2,730 of 6142

badge211
    Thanks LUBE. I enjoyed my SaturLUBE off and now enjoying my SunLUBE off!!Thanks for all you do for us LUBE. You are a 20-50 type of guy!

Unregistered
    Today is WednesLUBE. Thanks Flounder. So here's a question: Wedne are you hanging ten? No I don't mean surfing..... I mean a full day.

Unregistered
    Who are Lube's favorite magicians? PENDEJO AND TELL HER.wooooooooo hooooooooo

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who are Lube's favorite magicians? PENDEJO AND TELL HER.wooooooooo hooooooooo
    What about Freddy ****erfield? Or Lube-Dini?

Unregistered
    Is this the only remaining thread on LEO Affairs that has a sense of dignity, maturity, and respect?

Incredible!!

Unregistered
    Is this guy really a submariner with ties to Navy Seals?

Unregistered

Unregistered
    Lab, you kept your word. You destroyed LEO AFFAIRS yet somehow remained on top,

Congrats Deputy.

Unregistered
    Is this guy really a submariner with ties to Navy Seals?
    No he was a COOK on a sub. Nothing more. He claims to have been on a mission or two with a team of navy seals. Something to do with helping the Seals clean up the beach that was still active. What a load of crap. Ron can claim what ever he wants it's been over 25+ years since he been in the Navy, So finding the mission papers. Would be near impossible. So he runs with it to impress others. Those of us that were tier 1, knows he full of shit. I lost a lot of respect for him now over these claims. But he doesn't care as long as it doesn't effect his way to D/C. Which I really hope he doesn't get.

Unregistered
    No he was a COOK on a sub. Nothing more. He claims to have been on a mission or two with a team of navy seals. Something to do with helping the Seals clean up the beach that was still active. What a load of crap. Ron can claim what ever he wants it's been over 25+ years since he been in the Navy, So finding the mission papers. Would be near impossible. So he runs with it to impress others. Those of us that were tier 1, knows he full of shit. I lost a lot of respect for him now over these claims. But he doesn't care as long as it doesn't effect his way to D/C. Which I really hope he doesn't get.
    My dive planes are aligned. My Fathometer knowsy depth. I am at periscope depth with the deputy chief position in view. Stand down sailor. That's an order.

Page 273 of 615 FirstFirst ... 173223263271272273274275283323373 ... LastLast