The Lube Promotion chant - Page 411
Page 411 of 615 FirstFirst ... 311361401409410411412413421461511 ... LastLast
Results 4,101 to 4,110 of 6142

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    See, Ron anyone can take credit after city halls names one. Then you come across as if it was your idea. We all know you want to come back. If you couldn't secure a position for yourself. Why do you expect any of us to believe you had any say in the picking? Hate to be the bearer in bad news. All, this I'm great, did it all, been everywhere. You come across as a azzhole. So are you taking a leave of absents from the navy to head back to choose the chief?
    Don't need to, the two individuals who must know, already have the name of my recommended candidate. Such is the benefit of cruising silent and deep under the Sea of Japan in an Ohio Class "Boomer!"

Unregistered
    Don't need to, the two individuals who must know, already have the name of my recommended candidate. Such is the benefit of cruising silent and deep under the Sea of Japan in an Ohio Class "Boomer!"
    Sailor, I told you. My guy is in like Flynn come March.

Unregistered
    In a sub? Interesting, when I see you around town a lot!

Unregistered
    In a sub? Interesting, when I see you around town a lot!
    An operator of my caliber and über National Security clearance, must occasionally resort to body doubles to insure mission integrity! A matter of which you know nothing!

Unregistered
    An operator of my caliber and über National Security clearance, must occasionally resort to body doubles to insure mission integrity! A matter of which you know nothing!
    Now that's a good one. I guess you prepared your double real good, cause you and I had a conversation in person when you claimed to be out on a sub. I admit, there is a lot I don't know about. One thing for certain, is your a azzhole and a lair.

Unregistered
    The Commission and mayor have heard me roar. Deals were made. I will be making the next chief. Folks, I told you so. I am the man with the golden touch. Sailors, stand up straight and render that crisp, sharp salute that I am owed.

Unregistered
    The Commission and mayor have heard me roar. Deals were made. I will be making the next chief. Folks, I told you so. I am the man with the golden touch. Sailors, stand up straight and render that crisp, sharp salute that I am owed.
    Ok, what ever you say. You know I can put the same as you, that I had a say, who will be chief. Of course both of us don't really know and once it made public. We can take credit and act as if it's our guy. So, name him or here now!!!

Unregistered
    Ok, what ever you say. You know I can put the same as you, that I had a say, who will be chief. Of course both of us don't really know and once it made public. We can take credit and act as if it's our guy. So, name him or here now!!!
    Sailor, I have a proven track record. So stand down. 82% of the current staff, I had a hand in making.

Unregistered
    Sailor, I have a proven track record. So stand down. 82% of the current staff, I had a hand in making.
    Cut the B.S. You couldn't even keep your own rank or get the drop extension, you've claimed was yours. Your so full of sh!t, is coming out your ears. You claimed the following ranks as yours; major of central, A/C, D/C and chief. Yet, you were NEVER considered. I let so-n-so have it to be owed a favor. Just like LAPD & CPD had you tasked as their chief's. Yet neither has ever heard of you. Same as your in the Navy, running top secret mission in N.K. Cookie, be real, you were a ok cop when working 10 sector back in the late 80's. Once you left, you mastered kissing azz and playing people against each other. If B.S and lies were a Olympic sport, you would have the gold! I just don't get your need to come on here daily and post you lies. I got say. When you were FORCED to retired at your 30. It must have mess your mind. Cause ever since, you been nothing but a waste of human life, lying all the time. Ron, I was in 10 sector when you started. We both worked it together, till I promoted out. You were once under my command I've read you complete file. Again, with these lies over your DD-214. I know what a classified DD-214 looks like and how one is written. Yours had NO ref# on any classifications. All you were was a COOK! You never even went to airborne school. The lies you claimed I went to jump school with the 506th in Italy. Didn't happen! Ft. Benning is the jump training school. Then now suddenly you went to Ranger school. You goggled the school and felt you have it down, to cover your lies. Man I can't believe what a azz you turned out to be.

Unregistered
    You are one lying motherf*****! All of this Navy crap and the things you claim, especially when people see you around town. You are just upset that no one gave you a DROP extension. Fact is, they were going to demote you if you stayed. You were nothing more than a stinking Chiva. You had no hand in making anyone. Another flat out lie. Do us a favor, move to North Carolina, Tennessee or anywhere. We don't really care. One thing is a fact. The Navy, especially in peacetime, does not call back to active duty a fat, fifty something retired cop, especially as a cook. Invent a better story.

Page 411 of 615 FirstFirst ... 311361401409410411412413421461511 ... LastLast