The Lube Promotion chant - Page 291
Page 291 of 615 FirstFirst ... 191241281289290291292293301341391 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,910 of 6142

Unregistered
    2900 replies. I am a LEO Affaors icon. I am the greatest. Can 3,000 be far behind. And the views.... Almost everyone on Earth knows of me. I think I have 200,000,000 views.

Come by my office before 1 pm and congratulate me.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I can stand up on my own two feet. I know who you are. You're the one with traffic problems and two NRO S WHO REFUSE TO HELP YOU . I know exactly who you are. Next meeting you and me will tango.
    Gee Ron, you seem to have more problems with people then you think. I don't have any NRO'S. So AGAIN, accuse someone else and look, more like an ass. Beside, I'm saying IF, I were that commander with officers refusing to do their jobs. I'll pull a page out of your book and send them packing. Out the front door. Beside the people that work with me or for me, anyway you want to put it. I got to say sometimes we are at odds. Yet I listen to their input. My people are adults and do their job well. Without me having to micromanage. My job is to keep them safe, keep staff and city hall off their back and get them home safe at the end of the tour. What's yours in these 4 hour work days? I mean beside spending all your time on here or at city hall trying to secure a real staff position. You know what we find really funny and interesting. Is you go on and on about your greatness and how those at city hall really listen to your input. Yet they made others Major's over you. Why is that? You claim that in 2009 you were offered the D/C position. Yet you didn't take it. FOOL. The slot you wanted? The same slot you currently run the D/C down in. Plus a couple of the A/C'S. You think by taking crap about us, will secure your a slot here? This is Miami and dumber this have happen, so you should be QRU. Just because you get it, doesn't mean you will be able to handle it. Without burning, lower level people, so you can look like you got a handle on things.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Gee Ron, you seem to have more problems with people then you think. I don't have any NRO'S. So AGAIN, accuse someone else and look, more like an ass. Beside, I'm saying IF, I were that commander with officers refusing to do their jobs. I'll pull a page out of your book and send them packing. Out the front door. Beside the people that work with me or for me, anyway you want to put it. I got to say sometimes we are at odds. Yet I listen to their input. My people are adults and do their job well. Without me having to micromanage. My job is to keep them safe, keep staff and city hall off their back and get them home safe at the end of the tour. What's yours in these 4 hour work days? I mean beside spending all your time on here or at city hall trying to secure a real staff position. You know what we find really funny and interesting. Is you go on and on about your greatness and how those at city hall really listen to your input. Yet they made others Major's over you. Why is that? You claim that in 2009 you were offered the D/C position. Yet you didn't take it. FOOL. The slot you wanted? The same slot you currently run the D/C down in. Plus a couple of the A/C'S. You think by taking crap about us, will secure your a slot here? This is Miami and dumber this have happen, so you should be QRU. Just because you get it, doesn't mean you will be able to handle it. Without burning, lower level people, so you can look like you got a handle on things.
    Funny thing. I am moving all the puzzle pieces gehind the scenes. Ask around. Even Marco has tapped into my expertise.

Unregistered
    I am an American hero!

Unregistered
    I am your guardian. I am there while you sleep. I am on your Rolodex in case of emergency. I am a commander and I am here to help you.
    I am professional
    Law enforcement.

Unregistered
    And on the 8th day, the Lord declared " Let there be Lube," and there was. And it was good.

Unregistered
    Almost 94,000 views??? I am so GREAT!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Semper Fidelube.

Unregistered
    Lube for potus

Unregistered
    Yeah go ahead and give me a marked unit. Hmmm, let me see..... Lights and sirens all the way up 95 to palm beach, eating caviar and dipping champagne in my pool by 1:30. Yup, it's good to be king. And my kingdom may extend to Fort Meyers.

Page 291 of 615 FirstFirst ... 191241281289290291292293301341391 ... LastLast