The Lube Promotion chant - Page 548
Page 548 of 615 FirstFirst ... 48448498538546547548549550558598 ... LastLast
Results 5,471 to 5,480 of 6142

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Unbelievable. I saw you on WGN. They're really going to hire you???
    Ronald, who is Charlie Beck??? D@mn boy, you should do a little research before you jump off the deep end all the time. Oh, your skin is to light for Chicago.. I know you played the race card while here, since you were born on a Naval base in Cuba and with a Polish (???) last name. You pulled what so many are all upset over what Ortiz did. Claiming a different race, so you could fit in. How's that helping you now?? As you mirror image Forrest Gump would say "your as stupid as stupid can be"

Unregistered
    Come join me at the PBA dinner tomorrow. Get a chance to pick my brain about leadership. Take a photo with me. Get an autograph. Get there early. I'll let you serve me on line.

SUBMARINE AIRBORNE OOHRAH!

Unregistered
    Come join me at the PBA dinner tomorrow. Get a chance to pick my brain about leadership. Take a photo with me. Get an autograph. Get there early. I'll let you serve me on line.

SUBMARINE AIRBORNE OOHRAH!
    How does your ego, fit in that melon head?

Unregistered
    You're looking at your next city manager. WORD UP!

SUBMARINE AIRBORNE OOHRAH

Unregistered
    You're looking at your next city manager. WORD UP!

SUBMARINE AIRBORNE OOHRAH
    Ok, now your just plain stupid! You've posted several times, lately that your the next (chief) of CPD. Like all the others, it's yours for the taking, but you don't get it. Now, your the next city manager, really???? The current chief we have is better for it then you. Isn't this like the 2nd, time you've claimed this position? What ever happen to you coming back here?? I'm still waiting for my "C" shift TWTR off. I get your the department jester (clown) and you have to carry on this position. If anything, your entertaining, to read these when it's a slow shift. It's funny once something is posted on the internet, it's basically there forever. Have you ever googled or used Bing, your name?? It's interesting, if you know where to look. Like your claim of a order being given by the S.O.D. that all cooks on a sub get elite airborne training and Ranger school. Your the ONLY one, that this has happen too (lair). Why do you need to be something your not? Did you know that ALL who never went or couldn't do, make the same claims as you. The most, lied about M.O.S. in the military are pu$$y, such as yourself, claiming to be a ranger, seal or airborne trained. Ronald, I've read your complete personnel file, when you applied to work in a unit I was over. Being former military myself, I know what a classified DD-214 looks like. Only 1 guy we've both worked with, had a DD-214 that was NOT what it seemed and knowing what he did for the several years he was in. His wasn't how you claim yours is or that the department didn't couldn't see it. Ron, a little help for you here. If your going to RUN, your mouth and then when called on it, don't backtrack and say Opps, it's clarified.. So, in closing Miami High me, cause that's all you have now. I still say to date, your the same lying, p@nk azz child you've always been. Well, I'm ready for your do-boys to run to your aid and b!tch talk me. It's ok, I enjoy a good verbal beat down ever so often..

Unregistered
    Ok, now your just plain stupid! You've posted several times, lately that your the next (chief) of CPD. Like all the others, it's yours for the taking, but you don't get it. Now, your the next city manager, really???? The current chief we have is better for it then you. Isn't this like the 2nd, time you've claimed this position? What ever happen to you coming back here?? I'm still waiting for my "C" shift TWTR off. I get your the department jester (clown) and you have to carry on this position. If anything, your entertaining, to read these when it's a slow shift. It's funny once something is posted on the internet, it's basically there forever. Have you ever googled or used Bing, your name?? It's interesting, if you know where to look. Like your claim of a order being given by the S.O.D. that all cooks on a sub get elite airborne training and Ranger school. Your the ONLY one, that this has happen too (lair). Why do you need to be something your not? Did you know that ALL who never went or couldn't do, make the same claims as you. The most, lied about M.O.S. in the military are pu$$y, such as yourself, claiming to be a ranger, seal or airborne trained. Ronald, I've read your complete personnel file, when you applied to work in a unit I was over. Being former military myself, I know what a classified DD-214 looks like. Only 1 guy we've both worked with, had a DD-214 that was NOT what it seemed and knowing what he did for the several years he was in. His wasn't how you claim yours is or that the department didn't couldn't see it. Ron, a little help for you here. If your going to RUN, your mouth and then when called on it, don't backtrack and say Opps, it's clarified.. So, in closing Miami High me, cause that's all you have now. I still say to date, your the same lying, p@nk azz child you've always been. Well, I'm ready for your do-boys to run to your aid and b!tch talk me. It's ok, I enjoy a good verbal beat down ever so often..
    Sounds like someone's bucking for the eucalyptus steam room at Vic Tanny's. Just so you know I had my interview for city manager yesterday at Sergio's over a Helena Ruth and a Materva. So stand down sailor that's order.

Unregistered
    Sounds like someone's bucking for the eucalyptus steam room at Vic Tanny's. Just so you know I had my interview for city manager yesterday at Sergio's over a Helena Ruth and a Materva. So stand down sailor that's order.
    Steam room, Vic Tanny's, REALLY???? Interviews over drinks, a official interview, not at City Hall, now who's BS who? Dreamer, cause that's all you are BUT I do enjoy, these posts you make. I guess retirement, doesn't agree with both of us. At least, it gives me something to do. My son, who's working Miami, for now, gets a kick out of your rants. He read's these, cause he knows you too and laugh's his azz off over some. What, I saying is many times you've claimed to be elsewhere. He or I see you. I get it, it's all fun & games here. Honesty, if and it's a bit if. Your were really doing what you've claimed. All they have to do is read your post's and see you are MENTAL!!!! So, putting aside all the lies, here for a bit. How you really doing??? The old crew, said the next time, if I holler at ya, said to tell you F@ck off. Sorry, you must of made a history with a few. It's funny, once your out, most of the ones, you worked with, that are still their, see you different, I wonder why?? I get some, think I'm a azzhole. It's cool, maybe I was, later as I got closer to that MANADERTORY, when they figured out I was past my 30 it suck's to put in all years, still got some (fight) in you to do the job and they show you the door. Now, I sit around, watching Netflix's, HBO or Stars. Tried to take up fishing, didn't work, poll in the water now. The wife, who retired too always wants to go some place, all the time, so I fixed that issue and got a cat so we have to be around, to take care of it.. Take at ya on your reply.

Unregistered
    Steam room, Vic Tanny's, REALLY???? Interviews over drinks, a official interview, not at City Hall, now who's BS who? Dreamer, cause that's all you are BUT I do enjoy, these posts you make. I guess retirement, doesn't agree with both of us. At least, it gives me something to do. My son, who's working Miami, for now, gets a kick out of your rants. He read's these, cause he knows you too and laugh's his azz off over some. What, I saying is many times you've claimed to be elsewhere. He or I see you. I get it, it's all fun & games here. Honesty, if and it's a bit if. Your were really doing what you've claimed. All they have to do is read your post's and see you are MENTAL!!!! So, putting aside all the lies, here for a bit. How you really doing??? The old crew, said the next time, if I holler at ya, said to tell you F@ck off. Sorry, you must of made a history with a few. It's funny, once your out, most of the ones, you worked with, that are still their, see you different, I wonder why?? I get some, think I'm a azzhole. It's cool, maybe I was, later as I got closer to that MANADERTORY, when they figured out I was past my 30 it suck's to put in all years, still got some (fight) in you to do the job and they show you the door. Now, I sit around, watching Netflix's, HBO or Stars. Tried to take up fishing, didn't work, poll in the water now. The wife, who retired too always wants to go some place, all the time, so I fixed that issue and got a cat so we have to be around, to take care of it.. Take at ya on your reply.
    Interviews over drinks. That is how business gets done here sailor. And I was told to stay by the phone. They loved my leadership skills.

Stand down sailor that's an order!

Oh and learn how to speak English.

Unregistered
    They're making the announcement on Monday. Sailors get aboard the submarine Airborne train while you can.

Unregistered
    They're making the announcement on Monday. Sailors get aboard the submarine Airborne train while you can.
    Ron, your the ONLY submarine Airborne in the entire Navy as a cook! Damn, doesn't this Bu!!sh!t get old? I guess, you've watched that movie one to many time.. Your not coming back to any department or this city as anything. You'll try and save face by saying I gave it to, so-n-so to be owed a favor. Just like being in a interview for CPD for the 3rd time. Dude, your cries for help are becoming a concern for me. We all have to leave the department when we hit that certain year or they don't have a use for you anymore, as in your case.... I mean, your drop was extended, I'm your next D/C. What ever become of these lies??? Oh, that right, your were shown the door. Hey, I was not only shown the door but they drove me home, to make sure I was gone Now, that service with a smile.

Page 548 of 615 FirstFirst ... 48448498538546547548549550558598 ... LastLast