Maj. Frank Fernandez for chief! (What a joke)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Maj. Frank Fernandez for chief! (What a joke)

Soooo, Frank Fernandez says that he had a private meeting with the mayor and city manager regarding becoming the next chief. Apparently the mayor is trying to use some influence to help him, I wonder if it’s because he gave the mayor endless resources of officers including SIS guys 24/7. He says he also has help from his good friend Alex Lamprou, which will be promoted to commander the minute he makes chief. Don’t want to break your heart Frank, but your friend Lamprou he’s also working the same deal with Executive Orlando Aguilera, and begging ex chief Gomez to also put in. Isn’t Frank the guy that got kicked out of SIS for basically destroying that unit? I sure hope we can get someone from the outside, because our fabulous FOP and Staff officers. We are screwed. FYI Frank stop bragging to people, because they don’t hold water very well.

Unregistered
    Paid political advertisement by Hiram the reject. Hiram your ass still hurts.

Unregistered
    Ohhhh so I just figured out who this guy lamprov is. They talk major crap about him here. He better hope that mayor never leaves or decides he doesn’t need him anymore. It’s a loooong way down the chain for him.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ohhhh so I just figured out who this guy lamprov is. They talk major crap about him here. He better hope that mayor never leaves or decides he doesn’t need him anymore. It’s a loooong way down the chain for him.
    Oh. I just fiqured out why Hiram is writing on here. Hiram you got thrown out like a bad bitach. Alex is laughing all the way to the bank. DROP. Hiram you got how much more. Manny won't take care of you. Your a pimple on the butt.

Unregistered
    Oh. I just fiqured out why Hiram is writing on here. Hiram you got thrown out like a bad bitach. Alex is laughing all the way to the bank. DROP. Hiram you got how much more. Manny won't take care of you. Your a pimple on the butt.
    Hiram is a Big time Chivaton/Besa Culo since his PSA times. Mr. knows it All,Zeroooo!

Unregistered
    Soooo, Frank Fernandez says that he had a private meeting with the mayor and city manager regarding becoming the next chief. Apparently the mayor is trying to use some influence to help him, I wonder if it’s because he gave the mayor endless resources of officers including SIS guys 24/7. He says he also has help from his good friend Alex Lamprou, which will be promoted to commander the minute he makes chief. Don’t want to break your heart Frank, but your friend Lamprou he’s also working the same deal with Executive Orlando Aguilera, and begging ex chief Gomez to also put in. Isn’t Frank the guy that got kicked out of SIS for basically destroying that unit? I sure hope we can get someone from the outside, because our fabulous FOP and Staff officers. We are screwed. FYI Frank stop bragging to people, because they don’t hold water very well.
    Why don’t you guys release the salaries of the 3 sgt of arms assigned to the mayor, and the number of on duty personnel the protects him 24/7 at his 🏡?????

Unregistered
    Frank they know you were trying to take a commissioner down when you were working IA. You are done.

Unregistered
    Frank was cute. Middle of his interview he politely asks if he can speak in spanish. If that wasnt a nice side move for preference and appeal to knock out the non local candidates I loved it.
    Manny is adorable . But comes off as too friendly with staff. That might cross leadership lines. Aka favoritism.
    Aguilar more standoffish but staying in ivory tower is also not good.
    Pittsburgh has good approach but maybe not tough enough for Cuban machismo staff.
    GAuse well qualified but seemed nervous and not in command mode for this interview. Use of force directives should be cited as bible quotes from tough leaders. She either needs another interview round or not quite ready for this year's offer maybe. Does she want the job? Then fight for it girl!
    Philly is out but valuable team pkayer.
    Pittsburgh should be top 3 list and offered another round.

Unregistered
    Frank was cute. Middle of his interview he politely asks if he can speak in spanish. If that wasnt a nice side move for preference and appeal to knock out the non local candidates I loved it.
    Manny is adorable . But comes off as too friendly with staff. That might cross leadership lines. Aka favoritism.
    Aguilar more standoffish but staying in ivory tower is also not good.
    Pittsburgh has good approach but maybe not tough enough for Cuban machismo staff.
    GAuse well qualified but seemed nervous and not in command mode for this interview. Use of force directives should be cited as bible quotes from tough leaders. She either needs another interview round or not quite ready for this year's offer maybe. Does she want the job? Then fight for it girl!
    Philly is out but valuable team pkayer.
    Pittsburgh should be top 3 list and offered another round.
    All that writing for nothing. It's about controlling your chief.

Unregistered
    All that writing for nothing. It's about controlling your chief.
    then you are for manny. a crunchy marshmellow.
    (tough on outside, soft on the inside)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast