+ Reply to Thread
Page 491 of 492 FirstFirst ... 391441481489490491492 LastLast
Results 4,901 to 4,910 of 4912
 
  1. #4901
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Dear Mr. D!ckhead, people make spelling errors all the time. EVEN you, on many of your posting here. It's ok you can only call out the errors of others instead of telling the truth. Thinking others, won't notice what a douche bag you've become. Your file has some information in it?? You DD-214 spells out what you did in the Navy. ALL OF IT! You wouldn't know a classified document, if it was the only thing to wipe your azz with. It's cool man, we all can't be you! You know a liar, a attention whore, who would be lost without this site. I don't think you cooked for any Presidents, or any nations. Maybe, your confused with getting on your knees for Yuri and all the others, giving the best head (you know blow jobs) they have EVER had and yes, you were able to bring peace to some nations for a bit. Till, you weren't around anymore for that special service, that you a naval COOK, learn how to heat up a man's penis to the point of .. So Ronald in closing to you and your little band of followers. Have a nice day.
    Dude, I don't know who yo are. I am not Lube nor any of his cronies. But WOW! you seem a bit hot under the collar. Maybe you need a sauna and a massage. You write as though you are authoring a new "Fifty Shades of Gray." Chill out my brother.

  2. #4902
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Dude, I don't know who yo are. I am not Lube nor any of his cronies. But WOW! you seem a bit hot under the collar. Maybe you need a sauna and a massage. You write as though you are authoring a new "Fifty Shades of Gray." Chill out my brother.
    Did you ever have a person, that you've known for 30+ years that, just make's your skin crawl? That your sorry you've even known them? That's how I feel about our all America super everything. Sure, most that he write are lies and jokes BUT damn, enough already. I get your point and where your coming from. It's cool and all.

  3. #4903
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Sailors, hear ye, hear ye....It matters not who you voted for:

    DEMOCRACY WON!

    Today, no one stands down. We are ALL submarine airborne.

    OOHRAH!

  4. #4904
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sailors, hear ye, hear ye....It matters not who you voted for:

    DEMOCRACY WON!

    Today, no one stands down. We are ALL submarine airborne.

    OOHRAH!
    I thought you said ( on another thread) that Gillum was going to win and that he owes you a favor. What gives, sir?

  5. #4905
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I thought you said ( on another thread) that Gillum was going to win and that he owes you a favor. What gives, sir?
    He owed me a favor, so he lost. He is submarine airborne for sure. Sailor, do not question me unless you want to go to midnights.

  6. #4906
    Unregistered
    Guest
    You, my friend, are an American hero. Thank you for your virus.

  7. #4907
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You, my friend, are an American hero. Thank you for your virus.
    You're no American hero. You sir are totally full of S H I T! Take your Submarine Airborne C R A P and shove it up your ass while you're at it.

  8. #4908
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You're no American hero. You sir are totally full of S H I T! Take your Submarine Airborne C R A P and shove it up your ass while you're at it.
    Over the years Ronald has had so much shoved up his azz, Now you can park. The 7th fleet there and it wouldn't even get picked up on radar or sonar.

    Yes, Miami High's back!

  9. #4909
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Over the years Ronald has had so much shoved up his azz, Now you can park. The 7th fleet there and it wouldn't even get picked up on radar or sonar.

    Yes, Miami High's back!
    Sailor, I am being honored with a parade on South Beach (Ocean Drive) this morning. Come on down and meet a real American Hero..recipient of the Silver Spatula Cross.

    i am submarine airborne all the way...Screaming Beagles. OOHRAH!

  10. #4910
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sailor, I am being honored with a parade on South Beach (Ocean Drive) this morning. Come on down and meet a real American Hero..recipient of the Silver Spatula Cross.

    i am submarine airborne all the way...Screaming Beagles. OOHRAH!
    Another gay right's parade? With you as the grand poop-poo! Ronald, Dr. Phil has a call in line and time. You should think about it????

+ Reply to Thread
Page 491 of 492 FirstFirst ... 391441481489490491492 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •