The Lube Promotion chant - Page 530
Page 530 of 615 FirstFirst ... 30430480520528529530531532540580 ... LastLast
Results 5,291 to 5,300 of 6142

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You know, retirement wasn't meant for you. Your still a jerk and can't seem to help yourself with the name dropping and lies. If one calls you on your lies, you Miami High them, instead of answering the question. All you do all day is surf the web for crap you can post on here. What I don't get, you were a cook, nothing more a E6. Yet, you live in a make believe world of knowing and meeting all these people. You've claimed to have been to Chicago twice?? Yet, I can sit on my front porch and see you almost everyday, when your claiming to be out of town. You have NO MILITARY AIRBORNE TRAINING! Cooks on sub, don't have that opportunity. Any person, that claims to have been in combat and awarded a silver star, bronze star, C.I.B., airborne wings, sniper school, ranger tab, jump wings. IS a complete and utter azzhole. Ron we both know some that served in combat MOS, not hiding in a sub underwater, making dinner for others. Your the ONLY noncombat military person, that talks about what you dreamed of doing. See when you said my DD-214 is classified. Yet, you brag and lie about thing you've did?? How can that be?? Beside I've and MANY others have read your DD-214, while you worked as a meter maid commander. So, please keep impressing yourself. We all need a laugh or 2 sometimes and you never failed us yet. Save the invite, to wherever, you hook up with men now. Not interested. Question, you can't safely troll 79th st. anymore. Are you out now, around the airport in Broward. Looking for those special guys you like that dress up as ugly woman? None of us could get that but hey each there own!! Right??

Now Ron, don't be getting you twat in a uproar. It's tippable for gays to have a scream session, when found in a lie. So settle a bet for us once-n-for all! Do you consider yourself when you with you dark chocolate trannies. A top or a bottom??? I guess it doesn't matter, liking that chocolate that melts in your mouth and not having to wipe on a towel. Well hero. Next time you travel up north out of Florida. Let me know, we can meet up, near Canada, where I retired to or I can hop a ferry (not you) back to the states for a quick, how you put in a ho-down? I'm thinking more smackdown

signed the other Dago!!!
    Hey bonehead. You are admitting the man has fought for his country and still you criticize or say he "hid in a sub?" really?

Not many things more dangerous than submarine deployment whetherbge was a cook or not.

Another chicken hawk you appear to be..

IDIOT!

Unregistered
    Hey bonehead. You are admitting the man has fought for his country and still you criticize or say he "hid in a sub?" really?

Not many things more dangerous than submarine deployment whetherbge was a cook or not.

Another chicken hawk you appear to be..

IDIOT!
    Fought, for his Country? All he did was serve, during peace time. In responds to he hid in his sub. Simple, really. He's made many claims of leaving his sub to fight on the beach with 3 different seal teams, once with the 1st special force detachment delta, Another taking command of a tank company during combat. Last but not least, he took command of a ranger company in combat also??? His main patrol area was the polar cap!!!! Which is north!! Not the Middle East, Panama or South America. Naval cooks, are not afforded airborne training, let it be the basic or advance training. Naval cook did not go to Ranger school, recon school (path finder) nor do they even take the basic 11b training. Guy likes to impress himself I guess? Could be wrong, you seem to be a wee-bit. So, help me out here?? His silver star??? Bronze star??? C.I.B??? master jump wings??? Adding in the fine art of going to a long cooking school. When did have time to do any of the above? Most if not all of the training, he's lying about REQUIRE a second enlistment.. So, help you mentally ill, friend come to term, with the face. He's a coward and needs to look good for all his minions

Unregistered
    Fought, for his Country? All he did was serve, during peace time. In responds to he hid in his sub. Simple, really. He's made many claims of leaving his sub to fight on the beach with 3 different seal teams, once with the 1st special force detachment delta, Another taking command of a tank company during combat. Last but not least, he took command of a ranger company in combat also??? His main patrol area was the polar cap!!!! Which is north!! Not the Middle East, Panama or South America. Naval cooks, are not afforded airborne training, let it be the basic or advance training. Naval cook did not go to Ranger school, recon school (path finder) nor do they even take the basic 11b training. Guy likes to impress himself I guess? Could be wrong, you seem to be a wee-bit. So, help me out here?? His silver star??? Bronze star??? C.I.B??? master jump wings??? Adding in the fine art of going to a long cooking school. When did have time to do any of the above? Most if not all of the training, he's lying about REQUIRE a second enlistment.. So, help you mentally ill, friend come to term, with the face. He's a coward and needs to look good for all his minions
    The man served. Under the polar ice cap? That's not a big deal? What is your beef with this man?

Any submariner is a hero!

Unregistered
    Once again our beloved hero is torpedo by feckless bureaucrats. Miami Beach PD had but a brief window to hire one of the most consummate police leaders in our County; perhaps State and even the Nation.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/opini...b04f3c55a252a4

Unregistered
    Once again our beloved hero is torpedo by feckless bureaucrats. Miami Beach PD had but a brief window to hire one of the most consummate police leaders in our County; perhaps State and even the Nation.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/opini...b04f3c55a252a4
    Sailor, I gave that MBPD job to RC. I stepped aside. it was mine for the taking.He owes me a favor now. I make dreams come true. This is the second police chief I had a hand in making over the last month. I am responsible for 23 police chiefs presently in place in Miami-Dade County.

Unregistered
    Sailor, I gave that MBPD job to RC. I stepped aside. it was mine for the taking.He owes me a favor now. I make dreams come true. This is the second police chief I had a hand in making over the last month. I am responsible for 23 police chiefs presently in place in Miami-Dade County.
    Yet, Sailor you can't seem to get one for yourself? You want back in law enforcement so bad, since your forced retirement. Ron, I've known you for over 30 years and you would never give anything away. Especially a job you want so bad. When you claimed you were the chief of Chicago twice. When it's a superintendent rank! No one their knew who you were or what we were talking about. Plus, while you were making this claim, they appointed another and you said you still had 6 month on YOUR appointment. Explain that? Now, as a cook only in the Navy, when you were walked out the door here. To play it off, I was recalled back to active duty, instead of the appointment to D/C that was yours. Explain that one too? Now, you have you fan club here, that's great and all BUT damn girl. Give it a rest! Before you invite me to a sauna or anywhere else. You gather together with men Know who your inviting?? I'm the same guy you cry and ratted on for giving you a beat down in the dust bowl all them years ago. Now, like you I' up in my years, retired and have to much time on my hands and read and reply to these dumb posts.. Ron, why don't you tell your fan club of the ones you tried to get fired? Now, I'm not one of them but I did sit on the DRB and heard many a tails, you try to give. All so you looked like you had a clue on how to supervise or command people. If ones agreed with you and kissed your azz. you were golden. Those that didn't buy into your lies or way. You tried to punish, to show who's the man.

When we worked 10 sector together, I lost all respect for you when you RAN, like the b!tch you are to the Lt and then I.S. on 2 guys you called friends over a azz kicking they gave to a 33 offender of a old lady and who wanted to fight them, in a chance he might get away. Didn't work. It was a epic fight as far as they go. When I pulled up, just after you. I saw you standing back and watching and offering no help, what so ever. Why was that? So, keep playing the hero card! Oh BTW, your Ranger claims?? Why is it that everyone who lies over their military time. It's I was a seal or ranger?? Back in our military time Ron, you would of never made it thru the ranger school. I would know, the time you've claimed to have went I was a R.I. (look it up, like all your other military claims) Well as much as I enjoy our little chats and pi$$ing you and you clan off. Time for some soup..

Not a Miami High grad, signing off....

Unregistered
    Yet, Sailor you can't seem to get one for yourself? You want back in law enforcement so bad, since your forced retirement. Ron, I've known you for over 30 years and you would never give anything away. Especially a job you want so bad. When you claimed you were the chief of Chicago twice. When it's a superintendent rank! No one their knew who you were or what we were talking about. Plus, while you were making this claim, they appointed another and you said you still had 6 month on YOUR appointment. Explain that? Now, as a cook only in the Navy, when you were walked out the door here. To play it off, I was recalled back to active duty, instead of the appointment to D/C that was yours. Explain that one too? Now, you have you fan club here, that's great and all BUT damn girl. Give it a rest! Before you invite me to a sauna or anywhere else. You gather together with men Know who your inviting?? I'm the same guy you cry and ratted on for giving you a beat down in the dust bowl all them years ago. Now, like you I' up in my years, retired and have to much time on my hands and read and reply to these dumb posts.. Ron, why don't you tell your fan club of the ones you tried to get fired? Now, I'm not one of them but I did sit on the DRB and heard many a tails, you try to give. All so you looked like you had a clue on how to supervise or command people. If ones agreed with you and kissed your azz. you were golden. Those that didn't buy into your lies or way. You tried to punish, to show who's the man.

When we worked 10 sector together, I lost all respect for you when you RAN, like the b!tch you are to the Lt and then I.S. on 2 guys you called friends over a azz kicking they gave to a 33 offender of a old lady and who wanted to fight them, in a chance he might get away. Didn't work. It was a epic fight as far as they go. When I pulled up, just after you. I saw you standing back and watching and offering no help, what so ever. Why was that? So, keep playing the hero card! Oh BTW, your Ranger claims?? Why is it that everyone who lies over their military time. It's I was a seal or ranger?? Back in our military time Ron, you would of never made it thru the ranger school. I would know, the time you've claimed to have went I was a R.I. (look it up, like all your other military claims) Well as much as I enjoy our little chats and pi$$ing you and you clan off. Time for some soup..

Not a Miami High grad, signing off....
    Sailor, wynwood pride tonight. We're dancing. Bring the baby oil with iodine . You are a Miami High grad. I can tell. You're illiterate.

Forget the subject. I got your predicate right here.

Billy don't be hero, don't be a fool with your life!

Unregistered
    When will this thread die?

Unregistered
    When will this thread die?

I am like the lord. I will live on forever for you sailors believe in me.

Unregistered
    sit down , relax, and think about heroism. Think about me.

SUBMARINE AIRBORNE OOHRAH!

Page 530 of 615 FirstFirst ... 30430480520528529530531532540580 ... LastLast