The Lube Promotion chant - Page 546
Page 546 of 615 FirstFirst ... 46446496536544545546547548556596 ... LastLast
Results 5,451 to 5,460 of 6142

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sailor, Quid Pro Lube. You want to get anywhere in this city, you come talk to me. I hold office hours in the sauna every Tuesday from 5-7 pm.

lowest crime rates EVER!

Stand down sailor that's an order!
    You mean Squid Pro Pube.

Unregistered
    You mean Squid Pro Pube.
    Liquid mo jude

Unregistered
    Just had a great Krav Maga workout in my dojo. I topped it with 8 one-mile windsprints and a three mile swim. Now it's sauna time!
    Ron, you can't even look down and see your feet, cause your fat stomach, blocks the view. Why, all the sauna invites and talking about it? Something you need to share?? Just come out and say it! This is a new generation of don't ask, don't tell. No need to hide, ours or at least my opinion won't change you nor should it. You know, a few of us suspected it, especially me, when I was forced to ride a 2 man unit with you. I kept getting asked, when am I going to pop the question. I would just let it roll off and then much to MY surprise. I saw what no man is ever meant to see!!!!! Remember the area off 75st, around the 600 block???? It was a hot bed of drugs and shootings. Some of us would park, just off 71st and walk over the railroad tracks, while a marked unit went into the area, so we could see who runs and where they kept the dope outside. Anyway, as I and officer riding with me. Passed the little alley, what do we see???? YOU and the ugliest man in a dress, I ever saw. A couple of days later, I was transported to Jackson, while waiting for the doc, to come a close a new hole in me, that God, never wanted in a human. I asked the doctor if there was eye bleach or something like that, that could take away a vison, that haunts me to this day. Sadly none! Even now, when I happen to let my feeble mind go, where no mind, should ever go. I find I need a drink, large, tall and at least min. 80 proof helps.. Now, like you I sit in my retirement, thinking over the 33 years I was able to put on and say WTF, was I thinking to stay there so long??

Unregistered
    Ron, you can't even look down and see your feet, cause your fat stomach, blocks the view. Why, all the sauna invites and talking about it? Something you need to share?? Just come out and say it! This is a new generation of don't ask, don't tell. No need to hide, ours or at least my opinion won't change you nor should it. You know, a few of us suspected it, especially me, when I was forced to ride a 2 man unit with you. I kept getting asked, when am I going to pop the question. I would just let it roll off and then much to MY surprise. I saw what no man is ever meant to see!!!!! Remember the area off 75st, around the 600 block???? It was a hot bed of drugs and shootings. Some of us would park, just off 71st and walk over the railroad tracks, while a marked unit went into the area, so we could see who runs and where they kept the dope outside. Anyway, as I and officer riding with me. Passed the little alley, what do we see???? YOU and the ugliest man in a dress, I ever saw. A couple of days later, I was transported to Jackson, while waiting for the doc, to come a close a new hole in me, that God, never wanted in a human. I asked the doctor if there was eye bleach or something like that, that could take away a vison, that haunts me to this day. Sadly none! Even now, when I happen to let my feeble mind go, where no mind, should ever go. I find I need a drink, large, tall and at least min. 80 proof helps.. Now, like you I sit in my retirement, thinking over the 33 years I was able to put on and say WTF, was I thinking to stay there so long??
    Sailor, that was Doorbell. Gladstone and Sherman ran wild. And we set up on them. I was a LEO.. better than any cop there ever.

I was the real deal. That's why I work Chicago twice, Oakland once, and Topeka once cleaning up messes. If you want to me, make a reservation at the eucalyptus steam room at Vic Tanny's.

Unregistered
    Sailor, that was Doorbell. Gladstone and Sherman ran wild. And we set up on them. I was a LEO.. better than any cop there ever.

I was the real deal. That's why I work Chicago twice, Oakland once, and Topeka once cleaning up messes. If you want to me, make a reservation at the eucalyptus steam room at Vic Tanny's.
    I tried getting in that steam room, the line is out the door..........what is going on?

Unregistered

What??? Chicago, doesn't even know your name. Oakland, the same thing, Topeka, guess what? The same. How is it you've claimed to be in Chicago, twice as their Chief, when they named a new superintended (they don't have a chief) Try to explain that? You must really hate being FORCED into your retirement. All you have now are lies, BS and insults. You've still haven't explained or answered the question put to you. What is it, with you, inviting men to a steam room or sauna? A little sweat body, man time? Are you ever going to post the picture of you, the ones you've taken up in Chicago, when you were the Grand Marshall of that gay rights parade? I hear stories of it and it's said that you were dressed in a old dress white Navy uniform, singing all the greatest Village People songs. Which one is your favorite, (in the Navy or YMCA)? Better then any other cop? Now, who's bu!!sh!tting? There our no better cops, good cops or bad cops. It's just each doing their own thing, Most honesty. You don't hear about them. Only the ones who need to BLOW things.. Opps their own horn or the bad ones, so other can work it for all it's worth. Me, I've been called azzhole and pr!ck, so much. I'm beginning to think my name has been changed.. Well, poop daddy, in closing we got to know.. When was the last time you had you sh!t pushed in??

Unregistered
    What??? Chicago, doesn't even know your name. Oakland, the same thing, Topeka, guess what? The same. How is it you've claimed to be in Chicago, twice as their Chief, when they named a new superintended (they don't have a chief) Try to explain that? You must really hate being FORCED into your retirement. All you have now are lies, BS and insults. You've still haven't explained or answered the question put to you. What is it, with you, inviting men to a steam room or sauna? A little sweat body, man time? Are you ever going to post the picture of you, the ones you've taken up in Chicago, when you were the Grand Marshall of that gay rights parade? I hear stories of it and it's said that you were dressed in a old dress white Navy uniform, singing all the greatest Village People songs. Which one is your favorite, (in the Navy or YMCA)? Better then any other cop? Now, who's bu!!sh!tting? There our no better cops, good cops or bad cops. It's just each doing their own thing, Most honesty. You don't hear about them. Only the ones who need to BLOW things.. Opps their own horn or the bad ones, so other can work it for all it's worth. Me, I've been called azzhole and pr!ck, so much. I'm beginning to think my name has been changed.. Well, poop daddy, in closing we got to know.. When was the last time you had you sh!t pushed in??

Sailor, the greatest Village People song is "I Like it Sleazy." So you don't even know what you are talking about. If you have ever been to Chicago, you will see my photo at the HQ. There is now a push to bring me back for a third time since it was my strategies that I used here that put a dent in crime there. The Secretary of Navy opening may be taking place. If so, I will submit my name. I have a lot of support up on the Hill.

So stand down sailor. That's an order.

Unregistered
    Sailor, the greatest Village People song is "I Like it Sleazy." So you don't even know what you are talking about. If you have ever been to Chicago, you will see my photo at the HQ. There is now a push to bring me back for a third time since it was my strategies that I used here that put a dent in crime there. The Secretary of Navy opening may be taking place. If so, I will submit my name. I have a lot of support up on the Hill.

https://youtu.be/X1ATrEkzMb4

Unregistered

You off your meds again?

Unregistered

Ronald, I understand as you get older, you start to lose you mind. So, let me help you with the confusion. You picture isn't hanging at CPD. It's the post office, that has your picture up. It reads: WANTED
    For the capital offence of bu!!sh!tting.
    Suspect, has a bad case of V.D, that has eaten
    most of his mind! Approach, with caution.
    REWARD! 100 peso's.

In today's market, I got to say that's pretty penny!

Now, ANOTHER Federal appointment?? You S.O.N??? Please, stick to the police lies, at least they are funny, to a point of having a pint or two.

Page 546 of 615 FirstFirst ... 46446496536544545546547548556596 ... LastLast